• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I saw a doctor from Johns Hopkins on Tucker last night. Basically saying these doctors and researchers at CDC, FDA have been told if they say anything that's the end for them. Though, at what point will any of these weak higher-than-though experts join those of us who stood our ground, risked (or had stolen) our jobs? Seems these "experts" are nothing more than morally weak people.
They work for government. There is no other kind that would.

smell.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
I saw a doctor from Johns Hopkins on Tucker last night. Basically saying these doctors and researchers at CDC, FDA have been told if they say anything that's the end for them. Though, at what point will any of these weak higher-than-though experts join those of us who stood our ground, risked (or had stolen) our jobs? Seems these "experts" are nothing more than morally weak people.

Oaths……..do they mean anything?

“First do no harm……”

Dude...don't you read the news? (kidding) There were lines to get food under Trump. Seriously, that's what Pedo says. yes, there were lines, because food was plentiful and never did you have to decide if you wanted no eggs or 7 dollar a dozen eggs. Back when petroleum distilate was $1.60 USD and stuff. The good old days, less than 20 months ago.

That said, Trump royally F'd up with Fraudi and his dominatrix Birx. We'll forever pay for this until "they" are locked up, tried, and hopefully locked away somewhere on Earth or below.

Trump fucked lots of shit up.

Got a lot of shit right but underestimating your enemy is fatal.

Making “Lock her up” a campaign slogan rather than a goal was dumb.

In that case: Paper ballot, proper photo ID and matching signature.

I've had to raise my rents 5% this year. But I've heard of some folks having their rent raised 20% or more. I see no reason for that. I will raise my rent for next year leases. I'm hoping again for 5% but we will see. My handyman has raised his prices, so I will have to consider that too.

AWESOME: Rep. Mayra Flores loads Jill Biden's absolute cringe failure onto a catapult and fires it right back at her, with memes:

biggrin.gif

I've had to raise my rents 5% this year. But I've heard of some folks having their rent raised 20% or more. I see no reason for that. I will raise my rent for next year leases. I'm hoping again for 5% but we will see. My handyman has raised his prices, so I will have to consider that too.
Gotta double whammy on my side. Father and his shithead brother never raised rent on people and I was catching up on that until this shit hit and I had to lower my expected rent raise because I hit them fairly hard when times were good. But next year, 10%. I hate to; but I'm not running the government (aka, welfare).

Reactions: TACC
Are you people including @Gee Kay barely functioning retards?

The fucking suits don't collapse in an absolute vacuum because the vacuum is external to the suit and the suit is pressurized. It's the entire opposite situation of drawing a vacuum inside a tank car while the outside is exposed to 14.7 psi.

And in case you're wondering, the tank car didn't collapse from the inside out. It collapsed from the outside in as 14.7 pounds of force per square inch on the outside no longer has 14.7 lbf per square inch opposing it from the inside.

In any case, if the pressure in the suit was lost, the person inside would not collapse like a can and instead would swell to the point of massive hemorrage due to the body's fluids violently boiling as the pressure around the body drops rapidly.

And before you go there, the boiling temperature of a fluid is dependent of the pressure surrounding it.

I swear to God some of you people are stupid beyond belief.

i suspect you need these urgently to settle down you cunt...

anti cunt.jpg

Just get that double barrel shotgun, go outside.. and fire two blassstss with that double barrel shotgun. You dont need to blow the lung OWWT of the body, you just need to fire two blasssttss from that double barrel shotgun.

Actually, you are misquoting him. He said go onto your second floor balcony, and fire two blasts of that double barrel shotgun blindly into the dark void. Because, you know, target identification, backstops etc. don't matter when you're the PedoPeter.

So if your AR-15 identifies as an AR-14 you are good to go!
Well my AR-15 will always be an AR-15....if they want it they can literally pry it out of my dead hands. My family knows what to do if they start the door to door shit. Then it's game on.

As I have stated before, not another step back at this point. I'm done with all the BS. I fought for this country in Iraq and Afghanistan....I refuse to surrender the rights I took an oath to protect. I may be medically retired at this point, but I still hold dear my oath that I took.

I have shed too many tears and my blood to just lay down and take this crap. This isn't what I fought for. I fought for the guy next to me and my own life when deployed. There were no politics in that. Sadly the military has become a political weapon now.

Also,

There is only 2 sexes
Men cannot get pregnant.
If you have a penis you are a man, if you have a vagina you are a woman.
Trying to convert kids to another sex is child abuse.
I cannot bench 275
I also have never worked in concrete.
No bow kills either.

Doc

i found a video of @308pirate showing people his engineering skills

That was painful to watch.
The drillbit couldn't cut thru a beer can.
The snippers couldn't cut dead soft copper.
The razor knife couldn't cut RG coax insulation.
Twist on RG56 cable ends WTF ?

Holy fuck, no wonder he had to make a $10 antennae out of scrap.
Surprised he had a TV.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
That was painful to watch.
The drillbit couldn't cut thru a beer can.
The snippers couldn't cut dead soft copper.
The razor knife couldn't cut RG coax insulation.
Twist on RG56 cable ends WTF ?

Holy fuck, no wonder he had to make a $10 antennae out of scrap.
Surprised he had a TV.

thats the pirate engineer for you