• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

showing up for classes now proven to be racist.

The most important, damning, and crucial, topic that is the direct cause of all that is fucked up in the world.

And no one cares. It’s as if they were under the devils spell.

The most important, damning, and crucial, topic that is the direct cause of all that is fucked up in the world.

And no one cares. It’s as if they were under the devils spell.
As you and I are already aware....... " we ain't seen nothing yet ".........just wait until he shows up on " the mount " .........damn near the whole world will "whore after him".......Then comes the wailing and gnashing of teeth, when it occurs to them that they won't be a part of " the Virgin Bride "

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
must be why i liked it so much?

OUQsy5wdACVR.png
Which part made it right wing?
The fact that he knew how to handle a firearm?
Held people accountable for their own actions?
Proved a government conspiracy was fact?

must be why i liked it so much?

OUQsy5wdACVR.png
Honestly.. I couldn’t think of better praise. The right wing conspiracy theorists are the ones who’ve been correct this whole fckn time.
Pratt is a solid dude, always liked him. He actually went to Randy Couture’s(the real Capt America, not that phony Evans) wrestling camp as a youngster and was pretty good on the mat. Also probably the only actor I can think of who’s a 2A supporting Christian. Honorable mention I reckon goes to Keanu?

Reactions: theLBC
This report is saying that the government is making gas so expensive, that they think people have the money to buy an EV. Laughable.
These assholes are so detached from the reality of working Americans. The demoshit party that is supposed to represent the working class is so far from that reality. I mean I can’t tell you when the last time was that I called daddy and asked him for $30,000 for hookers. Lol 😂

These assholes are so detached from the reality of working Americans. The demoshit party that is supposed to represent the working class is so far from that reality. I mean I can’t tell you when the last time was that I called daddy and asked him for $30,000 for hookers. Lol 😂
Come on, Man!

You need to clean it up. $30,000 "for entertaining clients."

Reactions: Josh1978
Taking back the community probably won't happen without force. That's exactly what the leftist want to see the good guys do. Then they can react with more anti-gun and anti-freedom laws.
This is exactly what they want and they are beside themselves because the right hasn’t engaged in all out war. That’s why they have to keep having these FBI clan marches and mass shootings all over the damn place.

No need, just take the COVID shot every two months and you will fine.
My damn neighbor, (super liberal) got Covid recently. She actually told me that she was thankful that she had all her shots and boosters or it would have been much worse. I think I must have pist her off because I stood there with a, “your a dumb ass” look on my face until she walked away. Lol 😂
My wife works with a guy that has been jabbed 4 times and had Covid so bad 2 weeks ago that he was in bed for 5 days. He comes back to work and proclaims that the shots saved his life. My wife asked him how he felt about being that sick after being stuck so many times and constantly wearing a mask. He just kept on about the vaccine saved his life.
These people are so ate up with the dumb asses that they will never allow themselves to think that those jabs might be part of the problem.

My damn neighbor, (super liberal) got Covid recently. She actually told me that she was thankful that she had all her shots and boosters or it would have been much worse. I think I must have pist her off because I stood there with a, “your a dumb ass” look on my face until she walked away. Lol 😂
My wife works with a guy that has been jabbed 4 times and had Covid so bad 2 weeks ago that he was in bed for 5 days. He comes back to work and proclaims that the shots saved his life. My wife asked him how he felt about being that sick after being stuck so many times and constantly wearing a mask. He just kept on about the vaccine saved his life.
These people are so ate up with the dumb asses that they will never allow themselves to think that those jabs might be part of the problem.
Thats the line the pharmacist or doctor tells you. They probably get a pamphlet or something. Probably comes with the stuff that tells them how much money they get for each person they jab.

Me...11 mile bike ride on a Tuesday, Wednesday felt chest burning figured bronchitis back, go to doc-in-box...too busy, took covid test, popped positive. Fever by nightfall (99.5 or so), took aspirin (didn't really work), Thursday headache from hell and 100.5 fever), Friday I milked it and didn't go to work until 11am (from home), Saturday was threatening to do another bike ride of about 5 miles but still had 99.5 fever. Sunday was threatening again (fever broke, but not without tylenol), Monday, rode 6 miles. Tuesday, rained out, Wednesday best 12 mile performance I've ever done.

ONE day...that's the only day I felt like complete shit and was a bit concerned...only because I don't get headaches like that. The only reason Fri-Sun I didn't exercise is that I felt it unwise to heat the body up any more. But by Saturday I felt, well, better than I do today!!

Oh, and I've been jabbed a total of (2*clotshot + 3*Booster + monkeypox) *0 !!!!!!! Rating of COVID on my personal level of illness...not even in top 10.

I can’t stand it when people say this crap. I always ask them how they can say such foolish things because they do not know how it would have been without the vax. I could equally argue that it could have been even better without the vax. Now if you had Covid before you took the vax and then got it after the vax then your comment might have some merit, otherwise these idiots needs to shut up. And even the Covid before and after vax argument isn’t necessarily a good litmus test of the vax performance because I could just as easily argue that your immune system from your first go around is what made the second and third times less potent.

And this is exactly why there needs to be public pressure on the idiots. I haven't seen any anti-DA talk or push-back on the DA that let the NASCAR-driver killer, who was released without bail after previously stabbing someone else at a gas station, or the DA of the Philly killer of the 76 yowls released after two separate stabbings in Boston. And how many cases that we don't hear about?

They are intentionally allowing crime out of control, especially if the perpetrators are POC.

Reactions: gigamortis

Sure, just think of how more susceptible every one will be to future bioterrorism attacks when our immune systems (and other things) go crashing down from Vitamin D deficiency.

And this is exactly why there needs to be public pressure on the idiots. I haven't seen any anti-DA talk or push-back on the DA that let the NASCAR-driver killer, who was released without bail after previously stabbing someone else at a gas station, or the DA of the Philly killer of the 76 yowls released after two separate stabbings in Boston. And how many cases that we don't hear about?

They are intentionally allowing crime out of control, especially if the perpetrators are POC.

Stop on by and watch the circus that is Marilyn Mosby, the DA for Baltimore city. She and her City Council president husband are in so much trouble. She's being tried in Federal court on about a dozen charges.