• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Wow, if a white person used the words "black and rope" in the same sentence people would be pissed. When some pillar of the community says Jews should be hung that seems to be okay.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
The department of Homeland security already has your information. The FauxBI doesn't need to get it from your local sheriff's.
they don't want you out there stopping any mass shootings and shit...

MnYC0IUPMlsV.png

Shit... even Cnn is recognizing that Biden is hated. Imagine if they gave Biden half the negative press given to Trump.

Y'all know there can be nothing healthy about that artificial flavoring...

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

It will make what is coming happen with a clear conscience.
30 vehicles, 100 men, a helicopter, and drones is a bit much for a fucking search warrant wouldn’t you think. Didn’t arrest them. Just broke their gate down in the middle of the night, threw flashbangs at them and searched their house taking phones, computers, and anything Trump. The county sheriff won’t talk to them. Sick shit. This happened not too far from me.

Why aren’t governors doing anything about it? I know why, they are part of it. Its why they continue to pretend the fed isn’t what it is.

Last edited:
Typical California male. Coming to your town.

ftrump_jpg-2458022.JPG
Being actually 100% disabled, I have NEVER used one of those in store wheelchair things.
But, I have noticed most that use them are either obese fat, or just lazy and not needing it.
*If* I saw this fuckstain, I would physically remove him from that chair, probably take my lighter to the shirt on the back of it, get in it, and wheel away.
I shit you not, I would.
It would hurt me MUCH more than him.
I would probably say something like "No, fuck YOU".
I ALWAYS say something to those that ride the things around WalMart, usually to the tune of "You wish you actually needed that thing, I do, but I still have some shred of dignity.....enough to not get in one and be rude to other people".
Fuck those wanna-be pieces of shit.
Can you tell it's a very VERY sore spot with me ?
It kicks my ass having to walk thru the store using a cart as a walker.
Yes, that is exactly what I do....and it hurts me to admit it.
BUT, I still have my pride, my honor, and my dignity.
Fuck those wank stains right back to where they came from.....pop an eye out of them and skull fuck them to where they came from.
I would die to take my aggression out on that shit heel.

Not an EBT card, that means electronic bank transfer.
A SNAP card, that's what you were looking for and didn't find.

None of these look like glowies.... maybe they are the ones further down the page that were in communications with local law enforcement well in advance of the arrests....

Also rhe courtroom closed to news cameras. Here's my surprised look again.

Didn't someone post a photo a while back of one of the protesters with a megaphone that said FBI on it?

SMH

Being actually 100% disabled, I have NEVER used one of those in store wheelchair things.
But, I have noticed most that use them are either obese fat, or just lazy and not needing it.
*If* I saw this fuckstain, I would physically remove him from that chair, probably take my lighter to the shirt on the back of it, get in it, and wheel away.
I shit you not, I would.
I ALWAYS say something to those that ride the things around WalMart, usually to the tune of "You wish you actually needed that thing, I do, but I still have some shred of dignity.....enough to not get in one and be rude to other people".
Fuck those wank stains right back to where they came from.....pop an eye out of them and skull fuck them to where they came from.
This is by far your best work yet! Fuck Yeah!

Douche.

College ball used to have a leg up on the NFL. Now they’re both pussified retards.

Indiana mall hero Elishja Dicken pushed his GF out of harm's way before engaging murderous psycho at 40 yards and neutralizing the threat immediately.

Story is VIRAL. Posted 3 hours ago. 15K likes, 83,000 views, and 4,400 comments, almost all positive. Compare statistics of Youtube videos like this to the statistics of the COVID bullshit they were pushing last year:

Click to watch on Youtube on new tab:

If Ayala finds an offender, the first violation elicits a warning.

After that come fines of up to $600.

Upon a fifth violation, a device is installed restricting the offender’s access to water.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF
I shit you not, I would.
Duct tape him to the chair! Start a new downhill Olympic event! The fun could be endless!

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
Who in there right mind would want to be working for the potato?

This is by far your best work yet! Fuck Yeah!
I'm very old school.
I have one ethos "my word is my bond, this I shall NOT break".
I meant every word of what I said and would do it no matter the consequences.
A man stands up and is responsible for his actions and deeds.
I am a man.
Period.
No deviation.
No hesitation, no remorse.
Let the bitches cry, it's not my job.
I have bled for the right to be a nasty fucking old Marine, I paid my dues, multifold.
If someone needs to pay their dues, who am I not to help them on their way ?
No freeloaders, no bystanders.