• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

His facial expression: "This is my hometown. Where I grew up. Where all of the people who made a difference in my life are at. Where my loved ones are. Where I met my GF. AND I'll be damned if I allow any psycho terrorist get away with anything here. NOT ON MY WATCH!"

(y)(y)(y)

Things getting spicy in China. PLA tanks and infantry now being deployed to protect banks from 'protestors'. There had been a media blackout on the Henan bank crisis since the government announced last week that it will start paying angry clients from it's own coffers. Several family members have told me over the phone that banks had been firebombed and torched this week by clients unable to get their money out and there may have been casualties in these fires too:

Things getting spicy in China. PLA tanks and infantry now being deployed to protect banks from 'protestors'. There had been a media blackout on the Henan bank crisis since the government announced last week that it will start paying angry clients from it's own coffers. Several family members have told me over the phone that banks had been firebombed and torched this week by clients unable to get their money out and there may have been casualties in these fires too:

Wasn’t there a nominee that Poopy Pants put forth that wanted to be able to confiscate the holdings in every person’s financial accounts for national emergencies? Where did she get that idea?

Had to look up what they do...

LGBT extremists, just like incels, are one true domestic terror threat that we should be monitoring at every turn. They are easily, easily agitated and they have been shown to be prone to casually making threats of assassinations and mass destruction online. An unhinged lone wolf LGBT or abortion rights "warrior" with access to a van, rifle, or explosives is a legitimate and real potential danger. I don't know if this has been legit confirmed or not but it has been said that both the Uvalde and Highland Park shooters were transitioning...

Wasn’t there a nominee that Poopy Pants put forth that wanted to be able to confiscate the holdings in every person’s financial accounts for national emergencies? Where did she get that idea?

That was the Marxist from Russia he wanted for Secretary of Commerce. But the current one says the digital banking system will happen anyway.

Reactions: Longshot231

Both China and the current US administration need a major distraction from domestic problems, mostly economic.

Probability of war goes up every day.

Need some sort of early warning detection, like when the top dogs in DC bug out to their plush survival cribs.

Both China and the current US administration need a major distraction from domestic problems, mostly economic.

Probability of war goes up every day.

Need some sort of early warning detection, like when the top dogs in DC bug out to their plush survival cribs.

This right here... That is what "reading between the lines" is all about. Governments and elites may be secretive as all hell, but nobody lives in a vacuum in this world. Every small and seemingly insignificant thing is a clue to what is about to happen. If, lets say, celebrity technocrats and politicians suddenly vacated a popular resort city at the same time and left their summer mansions even though the rest of the city continues to function, that means something is up. Every. Clue. Matters.

Constant vigilance.

oops.gif

Governments and elites may be secretive as all hell,

Not really. Publishing much of their stuff well in advance, being pretty vocal about depopulation, using faux "climate crisis", "world health event/pandemic", even creating famine and starvation, intentionally creating wars and destabilizing populations. Just have to connect the dots. Not one Congressmen has addressed a KNOWN coming food shortage. No attempt at any effort to damper onset or effect...(yes, Wade2, I know what that means).

This'll have a happy ending.

Now you can see how the entire Constitution will be wiped in one fell swoop

I must be buying bad ammo. A 9mm that can blow lungs out of body (formerly 9mm was known as a poodle shooter by some) and now this. ONE foot wide hole, exploding skulls out of body...all from a 223/5.56? Really? Wow, even ".mil" has been buying wrong ammo. What powder does she use and what bullet?

I must be buying bad ammo. A 9mm that can blow lungs out of body (formerly 9mm was known as a poodle shooter by some) and now this. ONE foot wide hole, exploding skulls out of body...all from a 223/5.56? Really? Wow, even ".mil" has been buying wrong ammo. What powder does she use and what bullet?

LOLOL she actually described the wounds made by lances at medieval tournaments quite well. Pretty much spot on and near identical to accounts by period writers describing the annual 'Passage of Arms' that knights and noblemen from all over Europe would attend at Haflinghem (Burgundy) between 1347 and 1485 where the competitors put their lives on the line for three days of unrestrained carnage and the winners would get prime lands and castles within the duchy as well as prized Burgundian countesses. But... these were massive lances, with steel heads the diameter of a closed fist, wielded by armored men at full gallop.. And this was before reforms to the sport of the joust such as divider lanes between opposing riders, special lances made to shatter on impact, and mere unhorsing and falling signified defeat instead of a sustained fight to the death with sword, dagger, and mace, were initiated by Louis XI and Maximilian I in the late 1400s. The same tactics and kit used during standard warfare would be used at the tournaments as well prior to the reforms, and the results were gruesome...

Our country is gone. You do not come back from this much corruption. Prepare accordingly.
Since it is beyond human fixing... it just means that it will be that much bigger a PROOF of the efficacy and LOVE of His Infinite Majesty, CPL Jesus H. Christ, USMCR! God has an incredible track record of saving Humanity.... Noah and the Flood... Exodus and the Egyptian Army at the Gulf of Aqaba, Gideon and 300 after sending home 29K against over 100K... the Catholic League at Lepanto... The Gates of Vienna Twice... We havent really had any bona fide "Miracles" in a long time... CHIN UP! We are kicking ASS and taking names... look at Brandon and all those WEF bitches begging and their Propaganda Ministries braying.... they are ASS out of Steam...

This'll have a happy ending.

Now you can see how the entire Constitution will be wiped in one fell swoop

I missed this!! WOW!! Jones is rarely wrong about this stuff, especially when he is reading directly off this bill. I know there are AJ skeptics here, but this is one show that needs to be heard.

I thought they were purging the military/making police weak just to make the NWO takeover easier, this accelerates the downfall so much faster!!

They want a war now with "domestic terrorists"! They wanted it Jan. 6, but their provocateurs didn't provocative enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
The Heat Blanket, aka The Heat Dome, is bringing fiery arid, or possibly humid, doom to all!!!

This could be it!!! Beer fridge may not be enough!!! Auggghhhhh!!!

It's called summer and we used to welcome it....I still do.

Too bad that power plant Brandon was at yesterday wasn't still running coal because when it did my electric bill was a fraction of what it is now.

If people are dying from heat .....it's because someone wants that outcome.

Cold is much more the killer and this winter with $7 plus oil we will see that but the media won't report on it because there will be direct correlation to why people are dying.

Since it is beyond human fixing... it just means that it will be that much bigger a PROOF of the efficacy and LOVE of His Infinite Majesty, CPL Jesus H. Christ, USMCR! God has an incredible track record of saving Humanity.... Noah and the Flood... Exodus and the Egyptian Army at the Gulf of Aqaba, Gideon and 300 after sending home 29K against over 100K... the Catholic League at Lepanto... The Gates of Vienna Twice... We havent really had any bona fide "Miracles" in a long time... CHIN UP! We are kicking ASS and taking names... look at Brandon and all those WEF bitches begging and their Propaganda Ministries braying.... they are ASS out of Steam.
I haven't hid my Faith here; accused of Bible thumping. You don't want to hear it please put me on ignore now. I'm a sinner/Believer, and I think this is all just more of the Beginning of Sorrows. I believe in the God of Miracles, I know about the great wars in the Bible, David v. Goliath, the Six Day War etc.
How long before the Tribulation I don't know, but with other signs (preparation of Third Temple, getting Red Heifers ready, alliances forming etc.) I do believe its getting close, at / before 2030. For the US, there will be some time of battle, if not an actual "shooting" war, there will be a complete, unilateral takeover and undeniable (no feigning of semblance) destruction of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't know how long that will take for that one side to achieve their goals, I don't know how much resistance there will be (there are talkers, and there are doers), but regretfully our government will succumb to the power of the UN/WEF alliance aka NWO. If this bill goes through, that could be less than a year, but certainly everything will come to a head in the US no later than 2024.

At the risk of being banned, I will elaborate because so many Christians are being taught prosperity gospel instead of prophecy. And no other religion, no other Book, spells it out so clearly.

The one world government will happen, there will be digital banking, there will be a digital ID needed to buy and sell. Its already happening in Ukraine and EU.
I am expecting that the NWO/WEF/UN which is already the Anti-Christ spirit (right is wrong, wrong is right i.e. mass killing of innocents, sexualization of children) whether you want to accept it or not, to actually achieve most of that power they crave. Its obvious they don't care about truth vs. lies, lives sacrificed for their cause etc., to get it. The famines and wars/rumors of wars will be real. There will be increasing natural disasters, part of God's plan, that they will blame on climate change. Things are going to be really, really unbelievably awful on a global scale never seen before when the NWO's solution of Anti-Christ is welcomed by most of the world not on religious grounds, he will not even show that card when he assumes power, but PURELY because of social unrest, to end wars and famine and provide security. And in his initial role he will accomplish just that with no resistance. The US will not exist even remotely as known now, because it will also bow in totality to the one world government. It HAS to become weak for this to happen; not just as the superior part of "an alliance".

Again, the Antichrist will not even be recognized as such by most (there will be great Deception), but the Bible is clear he will be the leader of the NWO. Most will accept him first as a phenomenal worldwide solver of problems and peacemaker. (Too good to be true). At that point, "they" will have think they "won" ; they will have won the battle but not the war. (We know who wins the war and reigns for 1000 years.)
Once he assumes power he will allow people to continue to have their "religion", even the Third Temple built, for EXACTLY 3.5 years. It will be 3.5 years into his rule of seven years, formally known as the Tribulation, when the Abomination of Desolation occurs; he will demand the sacrifices and all worship in the Temple be to him, all other religions will be outlawed, and there will be rapid implementation of the Mark of the Beast (my hunch: your digital ID/financial passport AND most importantly your non-revocable spiritual loyalty card to the Anti-Christ all rolled into one). If you don't receive the Mark of the Beast, the guillotines beheading starts (why did Obama buy all those guillotines again?).

If you are a Christian (or nonbeliever), and this is news to you and you want more info., don't hesitate to PM me. Not a Reverend or Pastor but I can guide you to good resources.

Knowing that, as much as I hate seeing the libs/satanists "win"; I think the other signs are too close to the end to believe there will be another extended reprieve of our "Great America" with revival of Faith; too much convergence of signs. We are nearing that Season.

Last edited:
View attachment 7916408

But they will locate you and your “evil assault weapons” when and if they ever want to confiscate them and arrest you.

If they can’t find you or your “evil assault weapons,” they will get to your wife and kids.

I haven't hid my Faith here; accused of Bible thumping. You don't want to hear it please put me on ignore now. I'm a sinner/Believer, and I think this is all just more of the Beginning of Sorrows. I believe in the God of Miracles, I know about the great wars in the Bible, David v. Goliath, the Six Day War etc.
How long before the Tribulation I don't know, but with other signs (preparation of Third Temple, getting Red Heifers ready, alliances forming etc.) I do believe its getting close, at / before 2030. For the US, there will be some time of battle, if not an actual "shooting" war, there will be a complete, unilateral takeover and undeniable (no feigning of semblance) destruction of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't know how long that will take for that one side to achieve their goals, I don't know how much resistance there will be (there are talkers, and there are doers), but regretfully our government will succumb to the power of the UN/WEF alliance aka NWO. If this bill goes through, that could be less than a year, but certainly everything will come to a head in the US no later than 2024.

At the risk of being banned, I will elaborate because so many Christians are being taught prosperity gospel instead of prophecy. And no other religion, no other Book, spells it out so clearly.

The one world government will happen, there will be digital banking, there will be a digital ID needed to buy and sell. Its already happening in Ukraine and EU.
I am expecting that the NWO/WEF/UN which is already the Anti-Christ spirit (right is wrong, wrong is right i.e. mass killing of innocents, sexualization of children) whether you want to accept it or not, to actually achieve most of that power they crave. Its obvious they don't care about truth vs. lies, lives sacrificed for their cause etc., to get it. The famines and wars/rumors of wars will be real. There will be increasing natural disasters, part of God's plan, that they will blame on climate change. Things are going to be really, really unbelievably awful on a global scale never seen before when the NWO's solution of Anti-Christ is welcomed by most of the world not on religious grounds, he will not even show that card when he assumes power, but PURELY because of social unrest, to end wars and famine and provide security. And in his initial role he will accomplish just that with no resistance. The US will not exist even remotely as known now, because it will also bow in totality to the one world government. It HAS to become weak for this to happen; not just as the superior part of "an alliance".

Again, the Antichrist will not even be recognized as such by most (there will be great Deception), but he Bible is clear he will be the leader of the NWO. Most will accept him first as a phenomenal worldwide solver of problems and peacemaker. (Too good to be true). At that point, "they" will have think they "won" ; they will have won the battle but not the war.
Once he assumes power he will allow people to continue to have their "religion", even the Third Temple built, for EXACTLY 3.5 years. It will be 3.5 years into the his rule of seven years, formally known as the Tribulation, when the Abomination of Desolation occurs; he will demand the sacrifices and all worship in the Temple be to him, all other religions will be outlawed, and there will be rapid implementation of the Mark of the Beast (my hunch: your digital ID/financial passport AND most importantly your non-revocable spiritual loyalty card to the Anti-Christ all rolled into one). If you don't receive the Mark of the Beast, the guillotines beheading starts (why did Obama buy all those guillotines again?).

If you are a Christian (or nonbeliever), and this is news to you and you want more info., don't hesitate to PM me. Not a Reverend or Pastor but I can guide you to good resources.

Knowing that, as much as I hate seeing the libs/satanists "win"; I think the other signs are too close to the end to believe there will be another extended reprieve of our "Great America" with revival of Faith; too much convergence of signs. We are nearing that Season.

If you are banned from this esteemed forum then I ought to be banned as well.

I agree that in order for the Anti-Christ to takeover, the US will not exist as we know it. I listened to a sermon by Dr. Robert Jeffries. He said the same thing.

Whether or not the Lord picks us up before 2030, I don’t know. I wish it will be sooner rather than later.

Keep up the good work.

Maybe this is the stuff that she’s talking about. I can’t find it anymore.

Anyone have a link of where we can get this? If it works on zombies then it ought to vaporize the bad guys.

422264.jpg

966486.jpg