• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-07-21_16-52-00.jpg

Where and when was this?

i have no idea. will look at comments to see if someone whos posted has mentioned the place.

checked comments, nothing. another has asked the same question. i tried doing a search but nothing came up. the accent doesnt give away the state?

Last edited:
i have no idea. will look at comments to see if someone whos posted has mentioned the place.

checked comments, nothing. another has asked the same question. i tried doing a search but nothing came up. the accent doesnt give away the state?
No, few accents here are that specific, and people move. I found it though Bellvue Washington June 2020 - Floyd riot/loot.

Reactions: Gee Kay
there was a report i read, not sure if i posted it here, about babies being born deformed after the parents were jabbed.

Naomi Wolf (non-science PhD) has. bunch of volunteers going through was Pfizer released - so far only miscarriages/stillbirths reported. That Pfizer data is likely pending, VAERS data not being released by the CDC.

LGBT extremists, just like incels, are one true domestic terror threat that we should be monitoring at every turn. They are easily, easily agitated and they have been shown to be prone to casually making threats of assassinations and mass destruction online. An unhinged lone wolf LGBT or abortion rights "warrior" with access to a van, rifle, or explosives is a legitimate and real potential danger. I don't know if this has been legit confirmed or not but it has been said that both the Uvalde and Highland Park shooters were transitioning...

I agree and have been saying the same. Imagine a few years down the road when these kids are all completely fucked up because their parents, teachers, and the other ghouls that groomed them and totally fucked their heads up by leading them to screw their bodies and brains forever. They are bringing on a generation of psycho killers and these kids are truly going to want revenge on the world.

On the cancel culture front, Dave Chappelle was here last night and the club that he was going to be at was threatened by the mob so they dropped him. He had to find another club last minute.

I don't know Nadal's diagnosis but that entire movement sequence and facial expressions look very familiar to me - I think he repositioned at the start of muscle(s) spasms and they just take off exponentially (no, not routine charley-horses). It starts off like that in one muscle and then its like a whole limb segment or body segment have to join the party and unlike a charley-horse the whole episodes can last up to 30 minutes. sometimes the opposite side of body affected will then start too. Mine is from a rare autoimmune (non-jab) neuromuscular thing, the pain is really hellish; even when the spasms resolve the muscles will ache for the next 2-3 days. My theory would go along with that episode on the court where he was lying face down and people here said he needed a trainer/chiropracter.

I hope Nadal can stay in the game (and alive). His custom yacht delivered 2019 (Sunreef 80 Power Cat) has as a 7 figure annual upkeep.

Last edited: