• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

At that point, certain "insert quotes" I'd consider freebies....
Well shit, tried to add doc68 quotes.... but yes i concur...

Last edited:
We wouldn't need police here if we had more citizens looking out for each other like in this video. No revolving door of repeat offenders, either. Way to go Brazil!!!!!!
Fuck Yaa. Die you pieces of shit. Without Soros funding DAs and other positions that are filled with people designed to destabilize western culture, crime would just stop because it was too dangerous.

Election leader admits he told poll workers to give registered Democrats ballots for the Republican primary (to make Kari Lake and nonRINO's lose to RINO's). Only after being caught he pretended that it was an "honest" mistake and he didn't know it was illegal.

We should feel proud to be called out domestic terrorism, we're following in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers who were being hunted in the same fashion by the British.

And if you give out all the Republican ballots to the Democrat voters early, you don't have enough Republican ballots on Election Day!

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Guys, I'm having a crisis....I thought global warming man made climate change raised water levels? What's going on? My whole world view is shattered. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Top of their list..

71cWEHLM9TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
They couldn't even handle a real "working dog" in their house, so they returned the dog.

This is the same guy that can't handle being white so he fakes a black status and all those imaginary hate crimes are to boost his victim olympics point totals. He's a real winner.

Reactions: Bender
Guys, I'm having a crisis....I thought global warming man made climate change raised water levels? What's going on? My whole world view is shattered. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Well obviously they forgot to pay for their carbon credits

Reactions: gigamortis
Is she smart enough to pull this off???

It’s not a question of whether or not she’s smart enough to pull it off, it’s whether or not enough stupid people vote for her.

IMO (wifey & I discussed this when Pretty Boy snuck into DC and I heard someone else who has the same idea):
AOC ain't gonna get there folks. The fix is in and this will happen long before 2024. The Dems and everyone on the planet (except those two retard twins living on the Amazon River) KNOW neither Pedo Joe nor Kameltoe Kneepad don't stand a chance in hell of winning in 2024.

When Pedo scurried off toe Saudi Arabia to beg for oil, Newscum snuck in & met w/ the powers that be at the White House to discuss "THE PLAN". The Billionaire Buttwipes that fund all this shit will offer our Kneepad Veep some insane amount of $$ annually to CEO a "made up" job, foundation, effort, clusterfuck, (call it whatever makes your boat float) and step down from VP so she saves face and gets rich AF in the process.

Pedo now needs a VP, so tells Newscum to COME ON DOWN! Shortly thereafter, Pedo tells America, "Uhh, ya know that thing.....well I've not been myself lately and uhh, I owe it to the American People (and the children, of course) to step down and concentrate on not pissing my pants in public and tryin to find that fucker whose hand I'm supposed to shake all the time." Now Newscum is the Prez and HE needs a VP so picks himself a likely candidate that will appeal to the woke & piss-ignorant masses that will help in in 2024. OH, btw...he also pardons the two Biden boys of any crimes of which they MAY be convicted.

America didn't get to vote for a single one of them. It's all perfectly legal, been done before (Nixon/Ford &Ford pardons Nixon)and probably will be done again.

I hope I'm wrong. I can't tell you how badly I think of Newscum.
Rant off...Weaselthis from Calfornia......out!

I think the deep state billionaires have learned from pedo Joe and Kamala that pure stupid and senile is just not as easy to manage as they believed. The whole “Biden administration” was a proof of concept that will be tweaked next time.

Reactions: BullGear
Little stuff like NOT BEING A NATURAL-BORN US CITIZEN didn't even slow them down...

little tweak here, a turn there, put some wedge in, and out comes a new "reprinted" birth certificate. it worked well for Obama who was serving in congress and lived 48 years without a Birth certificate until 2008.

Reactions: Uhlan and Snuby642
That Kevin Costner is such a commie douche, I hate that m'fr.

I quit watching Yellowstone at the end of Season 2 after his bunch of Brokeback Mountain cowhands did a raid on the zombie militia members that had kidnapped his grandson. They made a point to show the Don't Tread on Me flag and the fact the zombie militia members were all white and equipped with NV and Thermal.

Dances with Wolves *snort

Take this cocksucker to the train station.

Capture_JPG-2474225.JPG

It’s not a question of whether or not she’s smart enough to pull it off, it’s whether or not enough stupid people vote for her.
If Beto is making a run out of it in TX then there are plenty of people that would vote for that stupid cunt.

Reactions: Longshot231