• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1659536457756.png

IMO (wifey & I discussed this when Pretty Boy snuck into DC and I heard someone else who has the same idea):
AOC ain't gonna get there folks. The fix is in and this will happen long before 2024. The Dems and everyone on the planet (except those two retard twins living on the Amazon River) KNOW neither Pedo Joe nor Kameltoe Kneepad don't stand a chance in hell of winning in 2024.

When Pedo scurried off toe Saudi Arabia to beg for oil, Newscum snuck in & met w/ the powers that be at the White House to discuss "THE PLAN". The Billionaire Buttwipes that fund all this shit will offer our Kneepad Veep some insane amount of $$ annually to CEO a "made up" job, foundation, effort, clusterfuck, (call it whatever makes your boat float) and step down from VP so she saves face and gets rich AF in the process.

Pedo now needs a VP, so tells Newscum to COME ON DOWN! Shortly thereafter, Pedo tells America, "Uhh, ya know that thing.....well I've not been myself lately and uhh, I owe it to the American People (and the children, of course) to step down and concentrate on not pissing my pants in public and tryin to find that fucker whose hand I'm supposed to shake all the time." Now Newscum is the Prez and HE needs a VP so picks himself a likely candidate that will appeal to the woke & piss-ignorant masses that will help in in 2024. OH, btw...he also pardons the two Biden boys of any crimes of which they MAY be convicted.

America didn't get to vote for a single one of them. It's all perfectly legal, been done before (Nixon/Ford &Ford pardons Nixon)and probably will be done again.

I hope I'm wrong. I can't tell you how badly I think of Newscum.
Rant off...Weaselthis from Calfornia......out!

I'd say that's about as spot on as I've heard....

Last edited:
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

What is the difference between an EUA “vaccine” under President Trump and the same one under President Biden? One was available and the other became mandatory.

Reactions: gigamortis
That Kevin Costner is such a commie douche, I hate that m'fr.

I quit watching Yellowstone at the end of Season 2 after his bunch of Brokeback Mountain cowhands did a raid on the zombie militia members that had kidnapped his grandson. They made a point to show the Don't Tread on Me flag and the fact the zombie militia members were all white and equipped with NV and Thermal.

Dances with Wolves *snort

Take this cocksucker to the train station.

Capture_JPG-2474225.JPG
Militia would’ve massacred them in real life. Going up against dudes with thermals/NV at night? Your distraction is a dude on a horse? Lol

Reactions: gigamortis

990553_ne37r1yrbqbhs3f_full.jpeg
To go back to the situation before February 24 would mean acceptance of the WEF's "Great Reset" one-world government, and basically turning all of Russia into yet another bunch of pathetic stupid sheeple like the entirety of the EU has become. Although those farmers in the Netherlands are figuring out a way to let the world know that they do not approve of that bullshit.

Reactions: TACC and HD1911
IMO (wifey & I discussed this when Pretty Boy snuck into DC and I heard someone else who has the same idea):
AOC ain't gonna get there folks. The fix is in and this will happen long before 2024. The Dems and everyone on the planet (except those two retard twins living on the Amazon River) KNOW neither Pedo Joe nor Kameltoe Kneepad don't stand a chance in hell of winning in 2024.

When Pedo scurried off toe Saudi Arabia to beg for oil, Newscum snuck in & met w/ the powers that be at the White House to discuss "THE PLAN". The Billionaire Buttwipes that fund all this shit will offer our Kneepad Veep some insane amount of $$ annually to CEO a "made up" job, foundation, effort, clusterfuck, (call it whatever makes your boat float) and step down from VP so she saves face and gets rich AF in the process.

Pedo now needs a VP, so tells Newscum to COME ON DOWN! Shortly thereafter, Pedo tells America, "Uhh, ya know that thing.....well I've not been myself lately and uhh, I owe it to the American People (and the children, of course) to step down and concentrate on not pissing my pants in public and tryin to find that fucker whose hand I'm supposed to shake all the time." Now Newscum is the Prez and HE needs a VP so picks himself a likely candidate that will appeal to the woke & piss-ignorant masses that will help in in 2024. OH, btw...he also pardons the two Biden boys of any crimes of which they MAY be convicted.

America didn't get to vote for a single one of them. It's all perfectly legal, been done before (Nixon/Ford &Ford pardons Nixon)and probably will be done again.

I hope I'm wrong. I can't tell you how badly I think of Newscum.
Rant off...Weaselthis from Calfornia......out!
Is this where Newscum makes big mike VP? That way they can get O back into the white house?

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Is this where Newscum makes big mike VP? That way they can get O back into the white house?
I've been making the Newscum prediction for awhile. He fits perfectly into the enemies master plan. Most people here say no way.....I say don't underestimate the stupidity of the sheep and the willingness to cheat at all cost.

I've been making the Newscum prediction for awhile. He fits perfectly into the enemies master plan. Most people here say no way.....I say don't underestimate the stupidity of the sheep and the willingness to cheat at all cost.

He looks flashy and has great hair

All the stupid suburban white women will be lining up to vote for him.

I can see Newsome being inserted as VP after Biden bows out, but he can't possibly do well nationally. They had to cheat bigtime to keep him in office even in California.

Reactions: TACC
I can see Newsome being inserted as VP after Biden bows out, but he can't possibly do well nationally. They had to cheat bigtime to keep him in office even in California.
45% of the population votes R / 45% votes D. Same ballot machine just has to make up a few votes in a few key states. We know CA automatically will go D.

"Our kids are not your emotional support animals"

Truth.

Groomers should not be allowed around anything else that is living, even house plants. Absolute fucking sickos. Listening to the pure narcissism and ulterior motives oozing off of those fuckers on the Youtube pedo sting channels where they were chatting and texting with the decoys is absolutely infuriating. Trying to be all tough and shit around who they thought were prepubescent girls and boys, but then cowering, begging, and tearing up with terror when they are confronted and yelled at by 2-3 grown men armed with cameras, mic extenders and bright lights.

Dude.....he's young, progressive, loves masks and lockdowns, hates armed americans..he's a commie wet dream.
Plus he's connected at the highest levels.
Don't make the mistake thinking he can't cheat his way in there. Commander potato head didn't even campaign and got in. It's not even bad yet....dark days are coming.

On some of those Youtube pred catches, I saw an unnerving amount of incidents where the cops are called and show up but seem to not give a fuck about the situation at all, does not make an arrest even when the pred already ADMITTED to multiple felonies on camera, or in some cases, even tried to defend the pred and get an attitude with the camera crews. These cops are sus as all hell and should be investigated too. This is one of those cases where silence means sympathy. If somebody whose job is to uphold the law and ESPECIALLY protect our children and they do not act and go mute when they are supposed to take action, that means there is a serious problem with that motherfucker.

Ever watched one of those religious themed horror movies and the priest always stumps the demon when he asks it if it believes in Jesus as the Savior and that always seems to be the demon's downfall from that point of the movie on? There is ONE question that NO pred and pred-simp can ever answer. "What if you were the father of this child and this creep hits on them and wants them to sneak out of the house after dark for sex? What would YOU do, huh?". So far, I have NEVER seen a creep able to answer that question with the normal emotion and passionate disdain that every healthy adult should have.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
It's especially important to stay up to date on your vaccines. Vaccines protect you from serious illness and can even keep you out of the hospital.

Talk with your doctor about which vaccines may be right for you, many of which Medicare covers:

• COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots. Staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines (including getting all recommended boosters when eligible) will keep you best protected from severe COVID-19 illness.
  • One flu shot per flu season. The CDC recommends getting your flu shot by the end of October to stay protected throughout flu season.
  • Two different pneumococcal shots. Medicare covers the first shot at any time and a different, second shot if it's given at least one year after the first shot.
Visit Medicare.gov to see what other vaccines Medicare covers, and talk with your doctor about staying up to date on your vaccines.

Sincerely,

The Medicare Team