• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Do u really believe all this. I mean come on its like Alex Jones vomit with your posts!
Almost everyone here feels the same as he does. You are the idiot. Talking shit about how you are a big deal cop and commenting on posts like you are a trans TA at a progressive school just begging for fully funded hormone therapy. Most glowies would be less publicly stupid though.

Funny never said I was a cop. You know what they say about assuming 😏
Talking about people in cuffs and in court. You are the same as the whining dipshits in Canada who suck Trudeau’s dick. In fact your posting style reminds me of one of the protected ones up here. I think your reception will be a bit less comfortable here.

Screenshot_20220814-194943.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about people in cuffs and in court. You are the same as the whining dipshits in Canada who suck Trudeau’s dick. In fact your posting style reminds me of one of the protected ones up here. I think your reception will be a bit less comfortable here.
So easy to sway your mind to think what ever I portray with out the glimmer of proof. You must believe everything you see, read or hear. Make sure ur up to date on your booster.

Or maybe
So easy to sway your mind to think what ever I portray with out the glimmer of proof. You must believe everything you see, read or hear. Make sure ur up to date on your booster.
Maybe I can heal you when you come to you senses.

Or maybe

Maybe I can heal you when you come to you senses.
Talking to yourself ? :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, it's "Herd" mentality, not "Heard".

And, you left out accusations of "Groupthink" (my favorite).

Happy to help the mentally retarded wherever I can ;)

Funny never said I was a cop. You know what they say about assuming 😏
You posted this in your "Glowie" thread:
"No I get enough in court pay for ruining citizens lives on a day to day basis plus that might put me in the next tax bracket and I don't want that"
I take that as implying that you're LE.
One of the better things about The Hide is its low tolerance for deception. I do, however, hope you last long enough to post a pic of your sub-MOA groups shot with your #2 Ticonderoga.