• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Kid got it by some sick f@$k that abused them sexually. I hope there’s a special place in hell for people who abuse kids.

There are numerous skin infections that, depending on the age of patient and location of lesions, are subject to mandatory reported to State CPS. It doesn't mean that they are pathognomic for abuse, but that it needs to be investigated.

With the "normalization" of groomers and pedophilia; I highly doubt Monkeypox will make this list. Will be interesting to see how reporting requirements of the older conditions change in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devildog
Cruz’s wife is a high level Goldman Sachs executive. He is one of THEM no doubt yet fools so many of the gullible. The man is sick like all the rest.
Desantis is an Israel cock sucker too.

I keep telling EVERYONE, NOBODY IS IN NATIONAL POLITICS THAT IS NOT COMPROMISED!!!

Hint, the bag here that will replace Liz Cheany, Harriet Hagaman hated trump and supported Liz when she ran. Harriet hated nationalist views and has skeletons in her closet too.

NOBODY IS COMING TO SAVE YOU

Google Wigger old man. 🤣
03ECE8C0-5E74-4147-A561-44F6FC35CD55.jpeg

Guess the bitches just love us handsome wigger beasts… know’m sayen home skillet? Fuck them other wiggers cause I’m down for my wiggers!
You need to be more careful making it known to this forum that your only 8 yrs old . Some fedboi/ pedo on here like Haney or Choid is going to be offering you free candy for a meet and greet !

Found some info

They are accounting students. This is video footage of a recruiting thing called an “Adrian Project” where COLLEGE STUDENTS get to participate in a MOCK CASE, to get an idea of what IRS-CI does.

Not all college students are “kids”, and none of those college students in that video are Special Agents.

Again, any claim those are IRS-CI Special Agents in training is 100% false.

its becoming a dog eat dog world. cunts will throw anyone under the bus for their govt to look after them. i wanna see how it all pans out. will there be dead irs agents, or will the people submit.

Start @ 1:30. Update on Iranian nuke deals; "activity" in Yemen and Lebanon. Pedometer sucking up to Iran big-time.

Reactions: Devildog
being a cum dumpster isn't liberating or liberated.

That poor dog...that was (is still) animal abuse. The changing face of "science" and "truth" the days is just insane. The Bible said it would happen - but I have to think most of us wouldn't think things would have gone so extreme so quick.
Chitown wtf is wrong with you man..?? Why would you laugh about that? And the Marine's brother also... you're repulsive dude.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
And, typed on the DARPA-invented internet after driving home on municipal roads, drinking municipal water, using public utilities, while sitting on the shitter that leads to a municipal sewer.

There’s a lot wrong with big government and big government people. But not everything. And certainly not everyone.

I believe this is when you are supposed to reply with...
But but but but but but

SOUTH LOS ANGELES 8/18/2022

A massive 7-Eleven robbery by a social media organized flash mob turned into a full on riot of destruction and looting as a mob of more than 100 vandals ransack and destroy store and intimidating the workers who were trying to get out of the way.

The liberal plan is working as design, reparations are finally getting to the people who deserve them....:ROFLMAO:(y)

And, typed on the DARPA-invented internet = To Identify dissidents.

after driving home on municipal roads= Built by contractors through crony capitalism,

drinking municipal water= Fluoride added to keep you compliant( I have a well)
using public utilities- grid needs updating, before full EV psychosis

while sitting on the shitter that leads to a municipal sewer- (I have septic)

There’s a lot wrong with big government and big government people.= Correct
Whatever .gov.....

Last edited: