• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Some popular nicknames for monkeypox so far:

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Ass Dick and Mouth Disease
Athlete's Ass

What are some of the ones you've heard. Several weeks ago, the WHO started a webpage asking for people to help "rename" monkeypox to "remove some of the stigma that has associated it with the LGBTQ community". Almost immediately, trolls discovered the page and pounced on them...

anim_lol.gif

Nek minute big pharma got the solution but it costs a fortune now

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Athlete's Ass

What are some of the ones you've heard. Several weeks ago, the WHO started a webpage asking for people to help "rename" monkeypox to "remove some of the stigma that has associated it with the LGBTQ community". Almost immediately, trolls discovered the page and pounced on them...

anim_lol.gif
I'm still using sodomy pox

sodomypox.jpg

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Athlete's Ass

anim_lol.gif
Cox Pox

I think then, we're in agreement on almost everything.

Edit to add. I didn’t say that anyone who works for gov’t is bad people. I said that all who work for gov’t are working for a criminal organization that murders, steals, and imprisons it’s population it rules over by brute force and violence. I did say that many decent people do this unknowingly and out of ignorance. Read post #66118.

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Athlete's Ass

anim_lol.gif

Butt Pox
Fudge Packer Pox
Poo Packer Pox

someone needs to start a poll

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Athlete's Ass

anim_lol.gif
What about
“poo flu”….

My take on it: "Many relationships, families, and friendships have been shattered from 2020 to today, but the tensile strength of the metal in spears and swords are still unaffected, as well as the chemical bonds in gunpowder, and certain people might end up experiencing just how sharp these implements still are"... Just saying.

Like the Buddha, Miyamoto Musashi have also trekked far across his own world and have realized just how scummy human beings can be against each other. His simple solution: Be the man who can unsheath his sword faster than any other.

Edit to add. I didn’t say that anyone who works for gov’t is bad people. I said that all who work for gov’t are working for a criminal organization that murders, steals, and imprisons it’s population it rules over by brute force and violence. I did say that many decent people do this unknowingly and out of ignorance. Read post #66118.

I think then, we're in agreement on almost everything.

Even if we aren’t I’m sure we are close enough to be on the same team I would hope.

I don't know if I can agree with this. First I think we need to define just what is .gov, and what are the people working there. I brought up a couple examples, military, air traffic for federal. Does state, county and city .gov count, they are .gov. I personally fall into county .gov, work at a cop shop. (not real popular right now). So do I count as well? The dog catcher? .gov goes a real long way.

I will agree that at the upper stations of this machine it is very broken.

I don't know if I can agree with this. First I think we need to define just what is .gov, and what are the people working there. I brought up a couple examples, military, air traffic for federal. Does state, county and city .gov count, they are .gov. I personally fall into county .gov, work at a cop shop. (not real popular right now). So do I count as well? The dog catcher? .gov goes a real long way.

I will agree that at the upper stations of this machine it is very broken.
It’s as simple as the government hates you/us and everything we stand for and also hates what we don’t stand for. It’s a hate machine.

It hates all of us including you.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Got it, better go cut your power, and turn off your water and start burning your own shit, you know "you guys" have our fingers in all that as well.

It was nice talking to you, but as you are now going to be off line I will not talk to you anymore, shame you are fun.
Or, he could dig a well, have a septic system installed, and buy his electricity from one of the private providers, and tell the .gov to stay out of his business… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bet corrupt pig doesn’t get 18 years like framed guy did. Prolly won’t see a jail cell

It’s way way way past time.

View attachment 7937409

View attachment 7937410
Why wasn't he pardoned?

Pride Pox
LGBTQPox
Ass AIDS
Butt Flu
Schlong COVID
Assburgers Syndrome
Butt Rabies
Athlete's Ass

anim_lol.gif
Left out "Brokeback Blisters"

They found a unicorn in DC: a progressive public defender that believes in the Constitution!