• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

giphy.webp

God damn, every day I tell myself "I have seem it all" and then something like this pops up

These evil creepy faggots need a millstone tied around their neck and dropped off in the Mariana Trench.

What they are doing to that baby is child abuse and the cock-sucking-sodomites are getting away with it.

What is going to happen if the baby suffers from or dies of starvation because it isn't getting any milk?

I'm wondering if there are places in hell that are punishment enough for them.

Well now , how does a woman make such a bad choice with this guy when we have all been told over and over what great decision makers single moms are ? ....... I'm so shocked!

Reactions: Bender
Reactions: TACC and atomic41
Jurisdiction: San Mateo County, California
Date Enacted: May 2014
Policy Decision Maker: Sheriff's Policy
Detainer Policy: Will not honor ICE detainer within San Mateo County adult correctional system unless a rare exception arises in cases of individuals who pose significant public safety concerns, which would require case-by-case approval from the Sheriffs Executive staff.
Source: ICE Document and ICE Document

Please let's not start this again. Let him declare his candidacy and run his campaign. We don't need any more of this.

In addition, no more 4d chess either.
@BullGear, you're so far behind...isn't it 5-D now :) :). Puts that game Spock loved to shame. LOL. I do agree though. After November, Constitution loving people need to get behind a bonafide POTUS candidate that will take us 8 years and leave a VP ready to continue the work that so desparately needs to be done. First and foremost....clean Alphabeti and 2nd clean up education!!!

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Worked through the plandemic never wearing a mask and refuse to wear one now. Been at the doctors office twice recently and handed a mask but didn't put it on. Not a word was said. If you have had training on respirator use for silica exposure and other airborne hazards you realize that the whole masking thing was a giant psyops operation. Wearing cloth and paper masks for any extended period of time (hours) is detrimental to ones health and do nothing to stop the virus.

And the kid who got his ass kicked would be the one who comes back a day later with a pistol and shoots the place up
Did you watch the video? That little white boy who probably was a yes maam and no sir kid who was raised to respect others was paralyzed by a dark skinned animal that was 5 years older and a hundred lbs heavier. As a parent I would end that mother fuckers life and anyone else that got in the way. I pray I never have to do such a thing. Why I watch videos of minorities preying on white children and white women is beyond me. I should stop.