• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

cGtShIMHls1q.jpeg

The plan was successful. Most Americans believed that racist cops were gunning in the streets unarmed Black men minding their own business. A survey from 2020 found that 44% of people self-categorizing as liberal thought police in 2019 killed more than 1,000 unarmed black men. About 10% thought it was 10,000 or more. The number was fourteen.

Embedding from Album section, see if it is working from the link above:

Massive directional IED placed near shuttered warehouse takes out a police health checkpoint in Guangdong. Multiple fatalities reported. Nobody in the checkpoint structure survived and one civilian checkpoint worker outside the shed during the detonation was also taken out. 09/17/2022

Is there a college degree in lying? This idiot has a PhD I’m sure..

She's pretty terrible at it tbh.

World class liars wouldn't need to read talking points word for word from a notebook.

Last edited:
LOLOL...

and FB
and Twitter
and DNC
and USPS
and CIA
and FBI
and
and
and

Meh Time magazine did a multi page article admitting as much in January 2020 or there snouts.

Reactions: gigamortis

This is a prime example of what happens when someone who is deemed an “enemy” of the left tries to protect themselves or others from an attack from the left.

In Japanese POW camps a prisoner was prohibited from raising their hands merely to block the blows from their captors. A prisoner had to take a beating without, exercising what would be considered a reflex action, raising their arms to protect their face.

The penalty for any reflex action to protect one’s head would result in more beatings and more punishment.

The leftists will do everything despicable to ensure we won’t be able to protect ourselves or the innocent.

Standby for more punishments from the left.

This is a prime example of what happens when someone who is deemed an “enemy” of the left tries to protect themselves or others from an attack from the left.

In Japanese POW camps a prisoner was prohibited from raising their hands merely to block the blows from their captors. A prisoner had to take a beating without, exercising what would be considered a reflex action, raising their arms to protect their face.

The penalty for any reflex action to protect one’s head would result in more beatings and more punishment.

The leftists will do everything despicable to ensure we won’t be able to protect ourselves or the innocent.

How many FBI agents of the 30 that are “on our side” took part in this shit? How many local LEO knew about the raid and were perhaps against it, yet stood down and watched those they swore to protect get terrorized by illegal agents of an unconstitutional federal gov’t. The man faces 20 years. Back the blue.

How many FBI agents of the 30 that are “on our side” took part in this shit? How many local LEO knew about the raid and were perhaps against it, yet stood down and watched?
This action is indistinguishable from those of all the famous totalitarian regimes we “opposed” in recent history. Anyone who says otherwise is either weak and scared or in full support of more of the same. I see less and less back the blue posts from the LEO members here. Disappointingly predictable.

This action is indistinguishable from those of all the famous totalitarian regimes we “opposed” in recent history. Anyone who says otherwise is either weak and scared or in full support of more of the same. I see less and less back the blue posts from the LEO members here. Disappointingly predictable.
Yes sir. I added to the post as you were quoting me.

Reactions: Emerson0311

I actually asked some folks still plugged in to check on this last night. If true, my Alma Mater will never see a dime or any other form of support from me. And it makes me incredibly sad to post that comment.

I guess we’re really upping our game to prepare the nation’s future combat leaders for the coming pronoun wars.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: oinco

Dude allegedly assaulted some folks, the circumstances made the assaults federal offenses.

come on man……. It was just a few bad apples….. back the blue!

Accused of harassing someone who apparently harassed his son......but I'm sure they arrested the other party the same way.....you're a dumbass......

Doc
They said it was while he blocked an entrance to an abortion clinic that made it federal. PA has a law that people should be able to get their abortions without harassment.

Dude allegedly assaulted some folks, the circumstances made the assaults federal offenses.

THIS! ⬆ ⬆ I'm completely disappointed in the lack of response. It took them over two years to bust this guy and they only sent 30 or so armed FBI agents to sweep his house. Why not 100 or more? Government is going soft on these violent offenders. Hopefully if we vote Biden in once again we can pressure him to increase armed responses to whatever type of action this guy did. Must be bad enough for them to respond this way.

I'm going to write my reps and demand they raid him again because I'm not satisfied with the current level of force used the first time they arrested him.