PortaJohn

Longshot231

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

This is a prime example of what happens when someone who is deemed an “enemy” of the left tries to protect themselves or others from an attack from the left.

In Japanese POW camps a prisoner was prohibited from raising their hands merely to block the blows from their captors. A prisoner had to take a beating without, exercising what would be considered a reflex action, raising their arms to protect their face.

The penalty for any reflex action to protect one’s head would result in more beatings and more punishment.

The leftists will do everything despicable to ensure we won’t be able to protect ourselves or the innocent.

Standby for more punishments from the left.

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    This is a prime example of what happens when someone who is deemed an “enemy” of the left tries to protect themselves or others from an attack from the left.

In Japanese POW camps a prisoner was prohibited from raising their hands merely to block the blows from their captors. A prisoner had to take a beating without, exercising what would be considered a reflex action, raising their arms to protect their face.

The penalty for any reflex action to protect one’s head would result in more beatings and more punishment.

The leftists will do everything despicable to ensure we won’t be able to protect ourselves or the innocent.

How many FBI agents of the 30 that are “on our side” took part in this shit? How many local LEO knew about the raid and were perhaps against it, yet stood down and watched those they swore to protect get terrorized by illegal agents of an unconstitutional federal gov’t. The man faces 20 years. Back the blue.

Emerson0311

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2018
    Comox BC
    How many FBI agents of the 30 that are “on our side” took part in this shit? How many local LEO knew about the raid and were perhaps against it, yet stood down and watched?
    This action is indistinguishable from those of all the famous totalitarian regimes we “opposed” in recent history. Anyone who says otherwise is either weak and scared or in full support of more of the same. I see less and less back the blue posts from the LEO members here. Disappointingly predictable.

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    This action is indistinguishable from those of all the famous totalitarian regimes we “opposed” in recent history. Anyone who says otherwise is either weak and scared or in full support of more of the same. I see less and less back the blue posts from the LEO members here. Disappointingly predictable.
    Yes sir. I added to the post as you were quoting me.

Reactions: Emerson0311

91Eunozs

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas

I actually asked some folks still plugged in to check on this last night. If true, my Alma Mater will never see a dime or any other form of support from me. And it makes me incredibly sad to post that comment.

I guess we’re really upping our game to prepare the nation’s future combat leaders for the coming pronoun wars.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: oinco

NoDopes

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Dec 6, 2020
    North Texas

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019
    ZySrkhZ350lT.jpeg

SledDog

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2009
    Saint Helens, Or

Dude allegedly assaulted some folks, the circumstances made the assaults federal offenses.

7.62willdo

Private
    Minuteman
  • come on man……. It was just a few bad apples….. back the blue!

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Accused of harassing someone who apparently harassed his son......but I'm sure they arrested the other party the same way.....you're a dumbass......

Doc
    They said it was while he blocked an entrance to an abortion clinic that made it federal. PA has a law that people should be able to get their abortions without harassment.

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC
    Dude allegedly assaulted some folks, the circumstances made the assaults federal offenses.

THIS! ⬆ ⬆ I'm completely disappointed in the lack of response. It took them over two years to bust this guy and they only sent 30 or so armed FBI agents to sweep his house. Why not 100 or more? Government is going soft on these violent offenders. Hopefully if we vote Biden in once again we can pressure him to increase armed responses to whatever type of action this guy did. Must be bad enough for them to respond this way.

I'm going to write my reps and demand they raid him again because I'm not satisfied with the current level of force used the first time they arrested him.

Doc68

I don't care what you fucking think
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    They said it was while he blocked an entrance to an abortion clinic that made it federal. PA has a law that people should be able to get their abortions without harassment.

Well I should be able to live in peace but we all have seen what the other side has done to that wish.......weird how one side can break any law they want, but it's only conservatives that end up getting arrested for crimes these days.

Doc

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Fuck this cuck…..

Guessing Trump will put him in high position if he gets back in which might be reason enough not to vote Trump.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Threadcutter308

Mr. Sugar Tits to you
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Feb 13, 2017
    An Island in warshington
    They use that as a tool to try and intimidate people. You see it all the time. It's all a farse to be used to get what they want.
    I’d quick run down the beer aisle, grab a sixer, grab some chips and run like hell to get back and see the rest of the show.

That was just outstanding……..😂

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    This has been posted before, but just listen to the laughter from the crowd when he mentions his relationship with a 12 year old girl. It appalling.

c1steve

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 16, 2010
    WA
    They use that as a tool to try and intimidate people. You see it all the time. It's all a farse to be used to get what they want.
    Yes, she has that act down. Nutcase New Yorker type, spoiled as can be.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

I think the death of a teen is as little more important than a window...

Gee I wonder what KJP's take on the murdered teen will be...I'm sure they will make up a reason for it to be ok...
    It is a hate crime and domestic terrorism! Out on bail is insanity.

Reactions: 10ring'r