• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They said it was while he blocked an entrance to an abortion clinic that made it federal. PA has a law that people should be able to get their abortions without harassment.

Well I should be able to live in peace but we all have seen what the other side has done to that wish.......weird how one side can break any law they want, but it's only conservatives that end up getting arrested for crimes these days.

Doc

Fuck this cuck…..

Guessing Trump will put him in high position if he gets back in which might be reason enough not to vote Trump.

Reactions: Bender and JR_77
Faggots gon'do faggoty things

1664050947003.png

They use that as a tool to try and intimidate people. You see it all the time. It's all a farse to be used to get what they want.
I’d quick run down the beer aisle, grab a sixer, grab some chips and run like hell to get back and see the rest of the show.

That was just outstanding……..😂

This has been posted before, but just listen to the laughter from the crowd when he mentions his relationship with a 12 year old girl. It appalling.

They use that as a tool to try and intimidate people. You see it all the time. It's all a farse to be used to get what they want.
Yes, she has that act down. Nutcase New Yorker type, spoiled as can be.

I think the death of a teen is as little more important than a window...

Gee I wonder what KJP's take on the murdered teen will be...I'm sure they will make up a reason for it to be ok...
It is a hate crime and domestic terrorism! Out on bail is insanity.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
If she acts like that when she's accused of cutting in line, imagine how bad it could have been if the gentleman had said something like; "Let's go Brandon" or "Trump 2024."
I guess just saying, oh, I am sorry about that, I didnt see you, please go ahead was to hard to do? What the fuck is wrong with people anymore.

Refuse federal funding, kick feds officials out of the state, stop carrying the line for the feds, run your state like its own entity instead of a subservient leech off the federal tit...

For starters
Pretty sure the supremacy clause makes that stuff meaningless with respect to arresting folks on federal charges.