• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20220927_122234.jpg

I don't believe this is in Germany's or Russia's best interest. This is in the best interest of the US .gov and at this point I wouldn't put it past of .gov sabotaging the pipelines. If I was Germany I wouldn't trust the US right now, beside the US.gov is probably still spying on the German.gov right now.

Edit: I have been watching DW News and they are saying that they believe it is sabotage, but are not commenting to who they believed did it. The comments leave no doubt about who the people believe did it.

Last edited:
And our national doctor Joseph Mengele Jr.

Reactions: gigamortis and KZP
🤣 Branch covidians are going to be so mad.

Qualified immunity, they went home safe and the taxpayers get to pay for the shit show

Could you imagine waking in the morning and putting on a badge and a gun to force this gov’t onto the working class people? Could you imagine yourself pulling over people for minor traffic violations and fining them $250-$350 when food is up, taxes are up, and the cost of everything else has skyrocketed as well? Could you steal that money from a family under these circumstances and still look yourself in the mirror everyday? It amazes me how these men think they are somehow serving the people. What a dreadful bunch.

A rational man cannot be at odds with his gov’t and respect the men that force it on them just as a man cannot work for and force such a gov’t onto the people and claim to stand with them.

Sorry man. They are doing it for the safety of the public.
Could you imagine waking in the morning and putting on a badge and a gun to force this gov’t onto the working class people? Could you imagine yourself pulling over people for minor traffic violations and fining them $250-$350 when food is up, taxes are up, and the cost of everything else has skyrocketed as well? Could you steal that money from a family under these circumstances and still look yourself in the mirror everyday? It amazes me how these men think they are somehow serving the people. What a dreadful bunch.
It'd be total chaos if people were to not follow the speed limit. Anarchy I say. Total anarchy!!
I am here from the government and I am here to help

It'd be total chaos if people were to not follow the speed limit. Anarchy I say. Total anarchy!!
Wait until after the “red wave” happens. Republicans will hire thousands upon thousands of enforcers to control you and the stupid population is begging for a larger police state. All part of the plan. They will grow gov’t beyond anything democrats have done. Won’t be the first time.

If we could agree that I am allowed to run every single Illinois license plate off the road, I say no speed limits. Illinois plates will only pass you on the right doing 100mph to park their ass in the left lane in front of you at 3mph under the limit. Fuck Illinois. With an elephant cock. In the ass. With no lube. As a surprise. While you're blowing out the candles on your birthday cake. May everyone living in the entire state get some new special blend of chlamydia.... Fuck them fuck them all!

But that is ONLY part of the math. Look at the lost amount of savings plus the increased credit card debt incurred while PedoHitler has been in office. The middle class is quickly disappearing in the US.

Pedo Pete and the Funky NWO Bunch are killing it. Their plan is coming together perfectly. There are still people that think this is bad policy/mistakes, and even more that think they can vote their way out of this. :ROFLMAO:

Coming soon is a global financial collapse, digital currency/mark of the beast, mass starvation/population reduction, and the cattle cars to take the deplorables for a nice ride. Nothing happening is accidental, it's been planned for a long time. Get ready.

U.S. Blew Up Russian Gas Pipelines Nord Stream 1 & 2, Says Former Polish Defense Minister​

But,,, But.....
We are being told Putin Did it :)

It means exactly that. Any law contrary to the constitution is null and void Marbury v Madison

@SledDog No response?
Do you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what unconstitutional means?

My local Home Depot doesn't have everything locked up yet, but visiting closer to city franchises almost everything is behind a cage in the tool aisle. You have to find an employee with a key to that department, get them to unlock each cage, they hold onto your stuff while you point out items, eventually they carry everything to the cashier until you are ready to check out. First time I've encountered this, it's annoying. Especially if you thought you were done picking from cages but turn the corner and find out they locked up an accessory you need too. Start from step 1 finding an employee with a key....

Going to be hard to use digital currency when the power is out. And if Taiwan goes to war, good luck getting a new phone if your current one breaks.

Reactions: gigamortis
Going to be hard to use digital currency when the power is out. And if Taiwan goes to war, good luck getting a new phone if your current one breaks.

But to be fair, most transactions today are all done electronically.
Actual cash use has been in steep decline for some time.
The digital currency simply replaces the many electronic systems with a single easily monitored, easily controlled electronic system.

But to be fair, most transactions today are all done electronically.
Actual cash use has been in steep decline for some time.
The digital currency simply replaces the many electronic systems with a single easily monitored, easily controlled electronic system.

Yes, current electronic system is also vulnerable. But at least cash is there if needed. Otherwise it goes to a full trust based system that a person leaving their details behind is being honest with their payment when power comes back online. However being 2022 where shop lifting is the fashionable thing to do, probably doesn't matter.

The fine isn't the interesting part, it's the avoidance of record keeping.

They will reduce the amount of currency in the market when people turn in cash for digital dollar. They will claim that tax was not paid on your cash and you may get 50 to 70% of the value of your cash.