• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Abstract

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients. Several practical measures to prevent a decrease in immunity have been reported. These include limiting the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including acetaminophen to maintain deep body temperature, appropriate use of antibiotics, smoking cessation, stress control, and limiting the use of lipid emulsions, including propofol, which may cause perioperative immunosuppression. In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients.

The entire Biden regime is a fucking joke to us and the world.
What I find disturbing is that our enemies aren't idiots, and I know that THEY know Biden is basically just a puppet. Anyone with an IQ at about room temp can see that. You can see now that even the reporters in the press room that are friendly to sleepy joe are starting to get fed up. I am really surprised he has made it this long actually, and it only keeps getting worse.

I listened to a professional pollster on the radio the other day. He said that a lot of polls are wrong when it comes to gauging republican or conservative voters.

With the attacks on social media, doxxing, arrests and so forth; a lot of republicans and conservatives are reluctant to answer any telephone or online polls.

They are afraid that if someone finds out, regardless of the promise of confidentiality, that they or family members will be attacked.

Just look at the surprise on the Trump victory in 2016. Remember that Hellonearth Clinton was supposed to win according to the polls.

IMHO, a lot of polls are wrong about the conservative undercurrent in US politics. The only way the democrats can win in the midterms is by cheating.

If it worked for the big one in 2020, they will use it for the little elections elsewhere.

The question is, when do Americans have to worry that there vote will be used against them? I put absolutely nothing past this admin.

The question is, when do Americans have to worry that there vote will be used against them? I put absolutely nothing past this admin.
It's MY guess that simply not registering as a Democrap is used against all of us that are not in "The Party". They will ramp up their abuse as soon as they are able to. But first the people need to be disarmed.

1700 shot in Philly this year; DA blames it on pandemic and not progressive mishandling of crime.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Reactions: gigamortis
You know what they say, you can judge a man by his shoes. Not exactly what I'd call dress shoes appropriate for wearing with a suit!! Not to mention they need a good wax and shine. But, no real shocker here is there?

1664472342252.png

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE

It's been done before but not with "vaccines." Do a search on...

Operation Drop Kick.
Operation Big Buzz.
Operation Big Itch.
Operation May Day.

Reactions: UKDslayer

“My whole forearm swelled and blistered. My family was laughing, asking like, ‘why are you subjecting yourself to this?'”​

Reid enjoyed her experience so much that she says she wants to participate in as many vaccine trials as she can. For this research, each participant received $4,100 as an incentive.​

little-girl-is-confused-gif.gif

Last edited:

“My whole forearm swelled and blistered. My family was laughing, asking like, ‘why are you subjecting yourself to this?'”​

Reid enjoyed her experience so much that she says she wants to participate in as many vaccine trials as she can. For this research, each participant received $4,100 as an incentive.​

View attachment 7966283

I thought the goal was to eradicate malaria by altering genes in the mosquitoes so that the disease couldn’t replicate or use the mosquito for the part of its life cycle that it needs.

Mosquito transmitted aids and anything else they decide, wow

I thought the goal was to eradicate malaria by altering genes in the mosquitoes so that the disease couldn’t replicate or use the mosquito for the part of its life cycle that it needs.

Except even Yale said these same genetically modified mosquitoes would actually be more difficult to eradicate and more likely to transmit disease to humans. I believe they tested them out in South America already.

Reactions: Int1968
Yep, awful. I don't generally like a break; but a small one is acceptable; but those are like 2" too long.

Hmm...my guess would be he spent the night in an undisclosed location and didn't get a chance to run home for his own clothes, so he just borrowed what was on hand when he woke up...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH and BytorJr