• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I wanted to talk about this a few times before but keep forgetting.

Story time:

The inlaws live in KS, voted a couple weeks ago like most good people do. The mother in law used the computer voting machine, their ballot was two "pages". She marks the first page, one that has the vote for the Gov. of KS. Goes to the second page, finishes her voting, and instead of hitting submit she hits back. Her vote changed to Laura Kelly....no that is not who I picked. She makes her choice again, goes to the next page, waits a few sec and back to page one.....changed again. Does the same thing again....this time her choice stayed and she left.

Everyone told her you should have said something, I am sure most of you are thinking she should have said something. When asked why did you not say something her answer was both sad and true.

What good would it do.

Well your right, none. I wonder how many kansas people had their vote "changed" by the computer?

nope..
She was given an enema, she wasn't 'injected' with anything.
^ this is why the coroners never found any evidence of shots.

lol, sorry...but the headline is the only thing that mattered to me.
of course older people are more likely to be vaxed...but any age group will probably tell us the same thing

47268101-37-C4-4-C75-9-E37-C8-D4-C387-BC0-A.jpg

Last edited:
I have a habit of commenting on things as I read them, so if this has already been brought up sorry.

First New Dr. time.
Second no reason in the world a 15 year old should be going to a pediatrician, he is grown and can talk about his issues in an adult manner. Unless he has development issues, and even with that not so sure that is the right Dr. for a grown man child with hair between his legs.
Not all GP's see kids - some use a cutoff of 16 or even 18.

Reactions: lariat

Quotes:
Yeadon’s second step to fighting tyranny is to “refuse mandatory digital ID.”
“If you are told, for example, we’re short of meat and eggs, and we need to introduce a rationing system,” that you could access only with a digital ID, “I strongly suggest you reject it and don’t have meat and eggs,” Yeadon stated.

So this guy who is a former VP of Pfizer DOES believe that depopulation is part of the COVID/jab agenda of the elites. He also brings up the relationship between digital ID's and buying basic food necessities...kind of remind of that thing mentioned in the Bible...something about a Mark on the hand.

Gianni Russo claims RFK and JFK had her killed because they were both doing her and she got fed up with being used by them and went off the reservation and claiming she was going to the media with her story to ruin them both. He says a doctor injected here near her pubic bone with air so it would cause an embolism that would induce a stroke and kill her.

its why they never really found any high "levels" of anything in her body. she didnt overdose.

The wine was to steady her nerves. Pedos are not going to be rehabilitated. They are going to wind up as a "protected class" and your children will be the next victims. I wish I was being melodramatic but I am not. It is a sad reality.

I wanted to talk about this a few times before but keep forgetting.

Story time:

The inlaws live in KS, voted a couple weeks ago like most good people do. The mother in law used the computer voting machine, their ballot was two "pages". She marks the first page, one that has the vote for the Gov. of KS. Goes to the second page, finishes her voting, and instead of hitting submit she hits back. Her vote changed to Laura Kelly....no that is not who I picked. She makes her choice again, goes to the next page, waits a few sec and back to page one.....changed again. Does the same thing again....this time her choice stayed and she left.

Everyone told her you should have said something, I am sure most of you are thinking she should have said something. When asked why did you not say something her answer was both sad and true.

What good would it do.

Well your right, none. I wonder how many kansas people had their vote "changed" by the computer?
Murder gene?!?!
9ef050adeb23b9c135c2a5124d50cfef.gif

I have a habit of commenting on things as I read them, so if this has already been brought up sorry.

First New Dr. time.
Second no reason in the world a 15 year old should be going to a pediatrician, he is grown and can talk about his issues in an adult manner. Unless he has development issues, and even with that not so sure that is the right Dr. for a grown man child with hair between his legs.
You either don’t have kids or you are so old you come from the age when there were General Practitioner family doctors.

And…….last thing I’d do is let my kid be alone with one of these new style doctor dudes.

Your commenting about what goes on between a 15 year old boys legs is disturbing……I sense you trying to envision it as you typed it.

Last edited:
its why they never really found any high "levels" of anything in her body. she didnt overdose.
Refresh my memory…the toxicologist listed the death due to Nembutal overdose. But you’re saying the toxicology report didn’t find any?

Ok....Died recently? 78 years old so born in 1944. Started killing in 1959 at the age of 15? Killed Norma jean at the age of 18. OK, retired in 2000 at 56.

Shortly after entering his rampage and before even running out of his first magazine, Colorado gay club shooter Anderson Aldritch was prison-yard rushed by two patrons, disarmed, and subdued. One of them, a trans wearing full drag, stomped on Aldritch repeatedly with high heel shoes. Aldritch was in a state of severe physical injury, confusion, near delirium, and sporting massive bruises during his booking. He also could not even stand up and was hoisted by deputies before being deposited in a wheelchair. Could have been more than just a stomping he got...

anim_lol.gif

anderson-aldrich-mughsot.jpg

The problem with this is it is making an assumption that all bad traits are genetic. That is a slippery slope to go down. If it is truly genetic then it can be identified through genetic testing. What if they identify the murder gene, but they don’t know what triggers it? It could lead to some Minority Report type stuff.
That’s not what I am saying. Nature vs nurture. They are being raise by these libs to have their belief system.

Reactions: Mwalex and nso123
It’s not hard at all to get a work visa, the US gives them out like candy. Who do you think is running Twitter now? Everybody that is in the US on a work visa. Look at the picture Musk posted of the people still left there. Easily 90% immigrants.
@MrBlond , please educate me here. Certainly, if you have a job offer from inside the US then getting a work visa is not difficult (a few months, I believe). Are you suggesting that queue of people (assuming "illegal immigrants" is an incorrect term - again, please educate me) captured in the photo that is the topic here is representative of how Twitter employees (especially the ones "running Twitter") enter the US? If so, WOW... I wouldn't have thought that would be the case!

Maybe you are talking about the types of work visas required if you don't have a job offer? That would mean these folks fit into one of the below categories,? In each of these cases it is far more difficult than if you have an offer on the table:

EB-1A
This type of visa is for people that are able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. These types of visa are only attainable by a very small number of people, for example, people who have been awarded international awards for their ability. Outstanding researchers and professors are also able to apply for an EB-1A visa, with the requirement that they have received international recognition for their achievements in their field.

EB-4
The special immigrant EB-4 visa is for certain religious workers and employees of US foreign service posts.

EB-5
The EB-5 visa is for investors, and anyone applying for this must have a minimum of $900,000 to invest in a US commercial project. The investment is aimed at providing more employment in areas of the US where there are high levels of employment. There is no requirement for a job offer but the investment project must be approved. The investment minimum used to be $500,000 but was increased to $900,000 in November 2019.

But again, just WOW. Having so many talented talented people scaling border walls and fording the Rio Grande is simply shocking. Assuming that the 72,000 people accounted for since 10/1 fit into these categories evenly distributed would mean 24k people each lugging at least $900k across the border would total at least $21BB of liquidity flowing into the economy!

And that's not even tallying up the substantial brain power and collective education of the remaining folks... damn, why are we so dumb? Please help me understand.