• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

This video I am suspicious of. It just so happens that the Brazil ballots are just barely hanging in a trash bale to be readily pulled from the banding? I’m not buying it. I am not disputing that the people are rising up due to the election results and that there looks to have been cheating. But I unfortunately trust nothing on the web anymore and this video seems to be a poor propaganda piece. If I am wrong then the rest of the story around this video would be very interesting indeed.

Reactions: 10ring'r
FOOH6aHqxJR5.png

Kanye screws Trump bringing a white supremacist to Mar-a-lago for dinner:

What a D*** move.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

There symbol is a combination of illuminati (owl) and pedophilia support all in one!

You don't lock up a child already identified as a "special needs" child. I would say I hope they get sued big but its the taxpayers including myself who would pay for this.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r

You don't lock up a child already identified as a "special needs" child. I would say I hope they get sued big but its the taxpayers including myself who would pay for this.
I hope they get their asses beat!

Nothing some "Wall-To-Wall" counseling wouldn't fix. Mac;)

From the article:

"And then the Great Depression hit. People hoarded gold instead of depositing it in banks, which created an international gold shortage. Countries around the world basically ran out of supply and were forced off the gold standard. The U.S. came off the gold standard for domestic transactions in 1933 and ended international convertibility of the dollar to gold in 1971."

At the risk of trying to sound like an expert, which I am not, I will go out on a limb and say this. A dollar is worth only the amount of work that is put forth to earn it.

How did I do?

From the article:

"And then the Great Depression hit. People hoarded gold instead of depositing it in banks, which created an international gold shortage. Countries around the world basically ran out of supply and were forced off the gold standard. The U.S. came off the gold standard for domestic transactions in 1933 and ended international convertibility of the dollar to gold in 1971."

At the risk of trying to sound like an expert, which I am not, I will go out on a limb and say this. A dollar is worth only the amount of work that is put forth to earn it.

How did I do?
Now do “Guaranteed Monthly Income”.

Reactions: Mwalex