• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

We all know....ASGH....the only way to fix this is to get these people who support this (and I'm not just talking the marxists) the hell away from office and to brand their foreheads with "NO PUBLIC SERVICE" or something on them.

Apparently Christine McVie just died.
Not sure I spelled the last name right.
She's from the rock band Fleetwood Mac.
I always liked them more pre girls (ala Peter Greene days) but still....

Dildo thief runs amok in Lincoln

Terry must have moved from Reno to Lincoln.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
Good point. However, none of my friends talked of fucking a teacher. There were never any rumors of fucking a teacher. So in absence of direct knowledge and rumor, my hypothesis is that none of my friends from our time in high school smashed a teacher.

Social media wasn’t invented yet, and people tended to be more private, so maybe my friend was fucking our 400 lb math teacher, but was smart enough to not say shit. I always wondered how he passed that class.
Any chance your friend rode a moped..........might be a clue.

I'm having a hard time believing anything that comes out of anybody in the medical field mouths these days

A hard dry hacking cough has been going through the family, first my daughter, than son, now wife.

Wife tried to get an appointment today to get some real "cough" medicine so she can get some sleep at night.

Best they would arrange was a telecheckup.

How the fuck does that work? - "Please put the phone up to your chest so I can listen to your lungs."

Fucking clown show.

I will tell you how it works. They just billed insurance for a couple hundred bucks and didnt have to actually see you which is good because in reality they hate you.

Now they can claim their superiority and not actually have to do the work.

That "profession" is no different from the oldest.

That is a fact after two years of scientific observation.

Changing definitions = Communism.

Credit in this context used to be determined by your ability and history of paying your debts.

Lets change that definition to your credit being how well you now obey.

They have to change it because obviously their supporters would never be ranking members under the first definition.

Reactions: Gee Kay and 6.5SH
A hard dry hacking cough has been going through the family, first my daughter, than son, now wife.

Wife tried to get an appointment today to get some real "cough" medicine so she can get some sleep at night.

Best they would arrange was a telecheckup.

How the fuck does that work? - "Please put the phone up to your chest so I can listen to your lungs."

Fucking clown show.

I will tell you how it works. They just billed insurance for a couple hundred bucks and didnt have to actually see you which is good because in reality they hate you.

Now they can claim their superiority and not actually have to do the work.

That "profession" is no different from the oldest.

That is a fact after two years of scientific observation.
I hear you on this one!!! I have ONE doctor I trust and even then she knows it's a guarded trust. She expects the follow-up hard questions.

I came back from Upstate NY and now I feel like shit. No fever, slight cough, tiredness. Probably have COVIS again; but I'm not sweating it just yet. Could just be that the 3AM wakeup call to catch plane back was what made me feel exhausted. All 2 hours of sleep - you know how you toss and turn when you HAVE to wake up.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I hear you on this one!!! I have ONE doctor I trust and even then she knows it's a guarded trust. She expects the follow-up hard questions.

I came back from Upstate NY and now I feel like shit. No fever, slight cough, tiredness. Probably have COVIS again; but I'm not sweating it just yet. Could just be that the 3AM wakeup call to catch plane back was what made me feel exhausted. All 2 hours of sleep - you know how you toss and turn when you HAVE to wake up.
That’s exactly how I felt last week and it was the Rona. On the bright side, it passed fast, and it didn’t keep me from going about my business. I had just flown back from Chicago.

Two people who preach; democracy; yet ignore it, when it goes against their donors' interest.

biden - "I am reluctant to override the ratification procedures and the views of those who voted against the agreement," Biden said on Monday. "But in this case -- where the economic impact of a shutdown would hurt millions of other working people and families -- I believe Congress must use its powers to adopt this deal."​
Nancy - "It is with great reluctance..."​

Talked about this at work today in regard to impact on supply chain.

How efficient will rail commerce be if run by disgruntled workers.

Stand by to find out the meaning and results of "a wrench in the works".

Over the past two weeks I have seen a ton of illness.

The old "something is going around" of the pre covid era when this time of year people took illness as a given and you got over it.

But if it makes us safer........

Next potent revolution in near future portable weaponry would be directed EMP projectors in a small to bullpup sized carbine style package. Being able to knock out or permanently fry electronics up to 50 yards away with a silent and aimed burst of energy, and being able to get such devices into the hands of many right people, will bring the tyrannical machines right onto their knees in no time.

Projectile weapons are here to stay and will remain the same for the next hundreds of years. The last century and all of it's Space Age experiments ranging from the potentially revolutionary, like the Gyrojet, to outright outlandish, like some of the overly optimistic attempts to bring the Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers atomic ray guns to real life in the late 1940s, only proved that the MOST effective form of antipersonnel weaponry in this day and age is still a metallic projectile propelled at high velocity by a chemical charge contained in a weatherproof case with it's own ignition mechanism. That is the apex of current antipersonnel weaponry and it will be the apex for a very long time. We are not going to see things like phasers or charged particle small arms any time soon because bullets can do almost everything these concept weapons can, and do the job even better. However, a directed energy weapon that is portable, even concealable, that can destroy electronic components at range WILL revolutionize warfare and insurgency entirely and throw the current government monopolies over surveillance equipment completely ass over teakettle. Imagine a state of the art Chinese or North Korean police station ringed by AI cameras and motion detectors suddenly having all of their camera pods and sensors fried by EMP blasts. The occupants of the station would be suddenly rendered blind and deaf, and completely at the mercy of a band of infiltrators armed with knives, suppressed SMGs, and crossbows coming in for total liquidation after the EMP guys had done their work. In the very beginning, tyrannical governments will be completely taken by surprise, utterly defenseless as multimillion dollar cameras and computer equipment are silently blasted into black and dead screens by unseen assailants, leaving their personnel and technicians out in the open, naked and sitting ducks for small groups of rebels hell bent on killing. Then, they will start to come to their senses gradually. Through rats, spies, and plea deals with fainthearted sympathizers of rebel groups unfortunate enough to end up in their captivity, they will start to learn what is being used to destroy their infrastructure. They will announce bans on such technology and the components to make these weapons, most likely with extremely harsh penalties for anyone found in possession of components. But by then, the signal would be widespread, like current 3D printed SMG and rifle receivers, and it will simply become a new form of guerrilla warfare that will be unsustainable for surveillance states in the long run.

Last edited:
All the demons in Washington are subservient to him. He's the ranking anti christ candidate at the moment. Nothing but natural death or suicide will take him out. (Or a direct act of God. )

All the demons in Washington are subservient to him. He's the ranking anti christ candidate at the moment. Nothing but natural death or suicide will take him out. (Or a direct act of God. )
I wasn't thinking murdered or anything. Maybe just sodomized and fed bugs. Nevermind, he would probably like that.

Already posted?

awesome. sad that when i saw the air force lost, i thought it was against the people that don't want the clotshot.
the sad thing is, the air force is trying to kill our own airmen, and went to court to force them to take the shot.

A federal appeals court has denied the Air Force’s attempt to overturn class certification and a class-wide preliminary injunction that protects Airmen from discipline as a lawsuit continues against the Department of Defense mandate requiring members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

Reactions: gigamortis
awesome. sad that when i saw the air force lost, i thought it was against the people that don't want the clotshot.
the sad thing is, the air force is trying to kill our own airmen, and went to court to force them to take the shot.

A federal appeals court has denied the Air Force’s attempt to overturn class certification and a class-wide preliminary injunction that protects Airmen from discipline as a lawsuit continues against the Department of Defense mandate requiring members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

I think the Air Force had a less than 1% refusal rate. Probably higher but that was the Daily Mail figure.

Coast Guard had close to 6%, Marines just over 5%.

Let's see their cases come up.

Last edited:

I must have misunderstood your "waste of money" comments then.....

Or.....

You are an FBI plant put in here to watch us just like they did with the Jan 6 group. A long time mole trying to stir the pot and get some violence started up.

High special agent how are you doing. Is this a good step up from changing Joe's diapers?

Reactions: Bender
Now that is about as dumb as your ",Dogs only see other dogs" comment. Accusing me of being angry bitter, and mad at everything for giving my opinion on a subject. Then qualifying my opinion by talking about my personal experiences. The way you respond pretty much tells me any criticism you would have received, you would have ignored anyway.
I can suggest a few good books on the social skills of dogs, it might really help you in your day to day life.

I can suggest a few good books on the social skills of dogs, it might really help you in your day to day life.
You continue with the insults, it just reinforces my point. Seems ironic considering you were accusing me of being bitter....

I must have misunderstood your "waste of money" comments then.....

Or.....

You are an FBI plant put in here to watch us just like they did with the Jan 6 group. A long time mole trying to stir the pot and get some violence started up.

High special agent how are you doing. Is this a good step up from changing Joe's diapers?
You quoted the wrong person. I had no part in that conversation although I agree with @supercorndogs.

Secondly, it’s mighty rich of a LEO such as yourself who carries a gun to protect and force the will of a corrupt gov’t, to point out the cowardly and authoritarian tactics of the feds that you and your agency work side by side with. You aint one of us no matter how much lie to yourself. You are one of them.

I think the Air Force had a less than 1% refusal rate. Probably higher but that was the Daily Mail figure.

Coast Guard had close to 6%, Marines just over 5%.

Let's see their cases come up.
The reason these percentages are so low is because the men that join the military are knowingly signing away their individuality over to a corrupt gov’t. They are true believers in the system that is slowly destroying the country and the people. The few that refused shouldn’t have ever joined the system in the first place as they are thinking men with principles. Their decision to stand firm proves that they aren’t yes men like damn near every other gov man.

You and the other men at your department that stood firm fit the mold as well, which is why I don’t understand why ya’ll want to go back to being part of the system that threw you away and attacks the rest of us. There isn’t any fixing this shit from the inside. A man is either one of us or one of them. It’s impossible to be one of us while drawing a check stolen from us by gunpoint.

Last edited:
The reason these percentages are so low is because the men that join the military are knowingly signing away their individuality over to a corrupt gov’t. They are true believers in the system that is slowly destroying the country and the people. The few that refused shouldn’t have ever joined the system in the first place as they are thinking men with principles. Their decision to stand firm proves that they aren’t yes men like damn near every other gov man.

You and the other men at your department that stood firm fit the mold as well, which is why I don’t understand why ya’ll want to go back to being part of the system that threw you away and attacks the rest of us. There isn’t any fixing this shit from the inside. A man is either one of us or one of them.
The "system" isn't broken, per say. As in our system of government, a constitutional republic. The people running it are ignoring the rules, and overrunning the checks and balances. Without the ability to vote, fixing it from the inside is the only peaceful way.

Reactions: Ltcg
The "system" isn't broken, per say. As in our system of government, a constitutional republic. The people running it are ignoring the rules, and overrunning the checks and balances. Without the ability to vote, fixing it from the inside is the only peaceful way.
That seems broken to me. If checks and balances aren't working and all the power structures are captured, then what would you propose? If I was a mechanic the car would likely be getting a bill so high the owner would just salvage it. I think we are In major overhaul territory at least.

The secret police need to go. An executive order would scrap it. In general we need to decentralize all the things. We have shown centralization lead to government spiralling out of control. Any way to balance more power to the states would be a good start.