• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

the real question is, why is the media reporting it? facts have been exposed before, and it's crickets from the media. why are they not running cover for him this time? that is the real question.
He has served his purpose and they don’t need him anymore. He is a lame duck without the House and is not viable for 2024. This will help keep the heat off of whoever gets the nod for 24.

Everyone needs to see this. Skip to 6:50 for the parts about how CIA was directly responsible for the death of JFK, Nixon knew it and was going to expose them and then was thus taken out by the CIA, FBI and fake reporter Bob Woodward. 4 of the 5 Watergate burglars worked for the CIA. Spiro was driven out by the same agencies for tax evasion and replaced by Gerald Ford who was on the Warren commission and absolved the CIA of any wrong doing. Scary stuff.

Told you

1674199798871.jpeg

1674196505431.jpeg

1674196639522.jpeg

(((Schneider)))

www.betsyschneider.com

Last edited:
I was cashing my weekly pay check at a liquor store in Springdale AR in ’78 I think ?
A woman in a Toyota Four Runner had a flat tire that I was parked by. Me and my buddy jumped out and changed it. That’s the way we roll here 🇺🇸 !! 👍
The woman was nice and thanked us …with a 6 Pack of Coors in bottles. 🍻
Store manager came out and thanked us …now Billionaire Alice Walton tipped us some beer…🥴
A ‘78 4Runner?

Unfortunately this is how the game is played to get committee status.

Certainly, it's changed my opinion of her. Though, I don't think too highly about any member in Congress - We the People are fools for not getting term limits passed through and that's one flaw the Founders made...term limits are a necessity. Along with other things...like lobbying by former gov't officials who all have their hand in the pot.
I agree with you on term limits for current politicians, but I think in the founders era, there were a lot of different ideas about a person running for office

I caught Wile E.'s dumber half brother, Larcen E. Coyote. $200 if anyone wants him..
Despite his namesake.. he actually aint so good at larceny- evidenced by him finding himself in my trap..

Attachments

• 326309592_2143597932695915_1242154206456074914_n.jpg
    326309592_2143597932695915_1242154206456074914_n.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 51
It could have been a Toyota truck with a camper shell ? Not many Toyotas’ on the road then , plus my memory isn’t the best. 🤔 Should have rated a 12 pack 🍻

My first truck was a 1970 Toyota Hilux. I paid $200 for it in 1978. I drove it for years. I sold it in 1998 for.....$200. :LOL:

1999005_1971_Hilux_2-1000x600.jpg

Everyone needs to see this. Skip to 6:50 for the parts about how CIA was directly responsible for the death of JFK, Nixon knew it and was going to expose them and then was thus taken out by the CIA, FBI and fake reporter Bob Woodward. 4 of the 5 Watergate burglars worked for the CIA. Spiro was driven out by the same agencies for tax evasion and replaced by Gerald Ford who was on the Warren commission and absolved the CIA of any wrong doing. Scary stuff.

Not possible to like this enough.

Nixon did some really bad things, (gold standard) and was a life long politician, but I always thought he was true. But those things he did, is it like Trump and the jab? Was he being lied to so he could be pushed in a specific direction, you will have a hard time convinsing me otherwise.

The thing that is so amazing is how their followers are so brainwashed they can't see through the ridiculous theater.
You can say the same thing about the followers of the republican party and the back the blue/thank a soldier crowd.

Reactions: gigamortis

A "gun" thing here. Collectors all over the world are screaming at the screen if they watch this video. All value is now gone. It will be sold to someone new to the hobby that does not know better for far too much money because it is "pretty".

I wont go into just how many of the "restoration" videos on YT are "fake".

Swing by gunboards if you are interested in this stuff.

Why would one brat need that much luggage?

Good point...

A blind person could almost see the whole thing was thought out and staged. Her wistful thoughtful 'look', the lighting, the artful vignette, the perfectly placed take-out box, bags artfully stacked. All done to convey an emotional message.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

ANYBODY who has young children, protecting them comes before EVERYTHING else.

Presenting: Predator Catchers Pennsylvania: Disgusting neckbeard wants to meet 14 year old boy at hotel room, drink his urine, and take his underwear as a trophy after assaulting the boy. Police called and perp ARRESTED.

Good point...

A blind person could almost see the whole thing was thought out and staged. Her wistful thoughtful 'look', the lighting, the artful vignette, the perfectly placed take-out box, bags artfully stacked. All done to convey an emotional message.
I went back and looked. The vignetting won me over. She's "One of Us" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Last edited:

And we finally have the CDC saying, we really need to study stroke on those over 80. And they are going to force this. What the ever loving fuck. the world is just so broken.

They admitted at an EU meeting, meating? that the shot did not stop you from getting it, stop you from transmitting it or keep you from getting sick worse. WHY THEN.

It is pure power at this point.