• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm not a marine and have never been a sniper but I have a really good appreciation for long range precision rifle fire can do.

IMHO, there are probably a lot of regular non-sniping marines that don't appreciate having a valuable asset like a sniper removed from an over watch position.

This sounds like a really dumb idea.
The decision had to come from the desk of lloyd austin, himself :rolleyes:

Mars Attacks.gif

I'm not a marine and have never been a sniper but I have a really good appreciation for long range precision rifle fire can do.

IMHO, there are probably a lot of regular non-sniping marines that don't appreciate having a valuable asset like a sniper removed from an over watch position.

This sounds like a really dumb idea.
Remember in IRAQ, the first thing that was requested was that ALL the marine snipers get pulled out. (I think it was fallujah).

That is because of so many getting degrees in fluff fields where they can't get a job in their field. Many of those should've never gotten a degree or gone into a trade. Look at the number of English degrees, gender studies degrees, and all of the other crap degrees. They would've been better to get an underwater basket weaving degree cause they would have the underwater part down for underwater welding.

-Sincerely an older millennial who has worked as a cnc machinist and is currently in college for manufacturing engineering.

She can't even believe her own BS - she has to hide her face that keeps cracking up.

Love that you picked something that fit your narrative. Well, two can play that game:

College is not for everyone and there are plenty of other options that lead to better jobs with less cost.

Nord Stream gets blown up and within in days we start to have these mysterious power station attacks , cyber attacks , train derailments ................shirtless man bad !

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Mwalex
Wow, you start by name calling and then ask why the hostility. You Mom should have swallowed.
Ah. Well, ‘Ok Boomer’ is an expression, and I used that referencing my opinion about the single panel cartoon about student loans, as a critique of an opinion that is outdated in my opinion. Boomer vs later generations.

My intent was not to insult you personally. I see how that would come across that way, so I apologize for that.

Love that you picked something that fit your narrative. Well, two can play that game:

College is not for everyone and there are plenty of other options that lead to better jobs with less cost.
If they are earning so much more money why can't they pay their own loans?

If they are earning so much more money why can't they pay their own loans?
There is no break down on degree vs income vs loan amount in what I posted. I would guess a deep dive into the numbers would answer that question and I will bet that STEM degree-d people are paying back their loans at a larger clip than people with degrees in humanities. It is hard to pay back an education loan when you cannot get a job with your degree.

Remember in IRAQ, the first thing that was requested was that ALL the marine snipers get pulled out. (I think it was fallujah).
Just to clarify: Are you saying that ALL snipers were removed from Iraq/Fallujah?

The last thing that I want to play is an armchair quarterback or use hindsight expertise but if true that doesn't seem very smart.

I had always thought that a battlefield in urban terrain was a sniper's paradise. Welcoming any real sniper's opinion or from someone that was there. Curious minds would like to know.

Just to clarify: Are you saying that ALL snipers were removed from Iraq/Fallujah?

The last thing that I want to play is an armchair quarterback or use hindsight expertise but if true that doesn't seem very smart.

I had always thought that a battlefield in urban terrain was a sniper's paradise. Welcoming any real sniper's opinion or from someone that was there. Curious minds would like to know.
They weren’t removed. The AQ fighters wanted them out as a term of of the truce. They (SS’ers) went on to smoke a bunch of them

Now that we pooped on you let's bygones be bygones. You, your CO, and Platoon mates can get together for a group hug after PT.
This weekend will be the first drill back for many, they were all told, ok, I know we told you you couldn’t come in for the past 7-8 months, but now we’re all ready to hug and welcome you back now, oh, and if you’re not here, we will AWOL your ass… I know one soldier point blank said, I’ll report when i receive all the back pay for not being able to come in and not until… otherwise, go fuck yourselves

No chance. Hopium. No way that happens
i share your skepticism, but they have the videos of him inciting the crowd, so maybe he will be prosecuted if he doesn't flip.
not that i trust garland's team to do shit.

Banning people now based on age and skin color.

'While it is easy for the owners to say that they insist their team members and guests be treated with respect by employees, you need look no farther than the social media posts of the restaurant's management and staff to see the hate-filled speech and 'get-even' attitudes on their personal accounts. Clearly their insistence on respect is little more than an empty promise.

Cancel culture is just rewarmed Jim Crow.
If you're not like us, we don't want to see or hear you.