• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ups late1.png

Like this delivery I was supposed to get before Christmas. @MadDuner @7.62willdo
ups late.png

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I
Just
Don't
Get
It

What's so damned hard about just complying ? Particularly when the Cops have the drop on you ?

I'm not going to get into an "excessive force" argument, one way or the other. It seems to me that the best thing to have done would be to have maced the shit out of the perp when they first got the door opened. But, I wasn't there and I only have the facts that the media wants me to have.

Last edited:
I
Just
Don't
Get
It

What's so damned hard about just complying ? Particularly when the Cops have the drop on you ?

I'm not going to get into an "excessive force" argument, one way or the other. It seems to me that the best thing to have done would be to have maced the shit out of the perp when they first got the door opened. But, I wasn't there and I only have the facts that the media wants me to have,
I’ll agree with you, but why the fuck would the cop get into the back seat?

Good point!!! Yes, Reagan was a Democrat. However, Reagan wrote extensively and published his opinions over years before he was Gov of Ca and POTUS. He had a track record as he moved away gradually and it was obvious not an attempt to just get re-elected. These new folks (looking at Tulsi) see it's expedient to flip if they want their political career to continue. They have no real belief other than how do I get in office (my opinion).

As I said, Reagan wrote and articulated...I'm beginning to wonder if any of this generation's politicians can even write...because we damn sure know they cannot read (Constitution) and cannot do arithmetic (Debt).

You make a good point as well. In Reagan's day articles, papers and such was the way you put your idea across. Now it is a tweet. There is something else that is current now that did not exist in his day. Being cancelled. Now you take your very way of living out of your hands and into others if you state a view the "mob" does not agree with. You will no longer work, your children will be hunted at school, and the likely hood of "hunted" in different terms.

Does this cause people to hold the cards close to their chest vs. days gone by of documenting your views? I would think so, any fool can look around and see what happens to people that go against "group think". You can say a great many things about Trump, not all of them too good, but there is no doubt the man is taking a huge amount of heat he did not need to take, he made a very active choice to take it. Is seeing the attack on that man giving strength to the Kari Lakes, and Tulsi Gabberds? I think so again.

There is only one way we are going to know if they have actually turned the corner, how they conduct themselves going forward. Will they be a Mitt Romney? We will need to wait and see.

Nice to see the great and wonderful Police in Uvalde are all really brave and strong when it comes to beating up unarmed women.

It really helps to go back and read the first half of the bible to understand from the couple thousand years of history lessons given how things like that work.

As shown in the bible, many times if the good people work hard, root out the evil, destroy the wicked, live righteously and do what is right and refuse to allow for evil in their midst, the promised judgements and bad times are delayed until the faith of man fails and they descend into wickedness and then the promised judgements and hard times come.

There is no specific time listed that certain future events have to take place, only the signs which will clearly show you when you are living it.

Eventually the faith of man will fail and Evil will have it's day in the sun, that part is unchangeable.

But YES, good men had they done what was right instead of worshiping the laws they made and their own creations of government, instead of God and what was right, had they rooted out the evil, refused to compromise with sin, refused to allow the servants of the Illuminated One to manipulate them with lies and deceit and pride and sloth and greed and laziness, we would not be in the world we are in now and the dark times would not seem to be looming so imminently.

If all the good folks were to suddenly wake up at once and dedicate their lives to stopping evil, stopping fighting each other, stopping oppressing each other and taking back the world and destroying evil, YES the judgements could be pushed back. But it's not going to happen because even amongst the "good" not enough folks would be willing to give up everything together and work together to do what must be done.
Romans 3:12

ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE.”

Just saying

You make a good point as well. In Reagan's day articles, papers and such was the way you put your idea across. Now it is a tweet. There is something else that is current now that did not exist in his day. Being cancelled. Now you take your very way of living out of your hands and into others if you state a view the "mob" does not agree with. You will no longer work, your children will be hunted at school, and the likely hood of "hunted" in different terms.

Does this cause people to hold the cards close to their chest vs. days gone by of documenting your views? I would think so, any fool can look around and see what happens to people that go against "group think". You can say a great many things about Trump, not all of them too good, but there is no doubt the man is taking a huge amount of heat he did not need to take, he made a very active choice to take it. Is seeing the attack on that man giving strength to the Kari Lakes, and Tulsi Gabberds? I think so again.

There is only one way we are going to know if they have actually turned the corner, how they conduct themselves going forward. Will they be a Mitt Romney? We will need to wait and see.
Good points.

I have a buddy of mine very Trump supporting who says Reagan could not have been as good of communicator as Trump because Trump's mastery of Twitter. (I'm not going to debate any of that...fruitless). However, that does correspond to "the tweet" comment you made and then the cancellation factor. Could Reagan have flourished in Twitter-world? I don't know. I suspect he could have very well.

Trump, as you said, didn't have to do what he's done and certainly didn't have to sign up to run a 3rd time. Part of it is pure ego, no doubt, but I genuinely believe he is concerned about the future of The USA. Whether we agree 100% with him shouldn't be a cause of alarm.

Reactions: ZiaHunter
@armorpl8chikn Curious what your take is on this guy.

They are among us. They are not "aliens".
Watch the eyes of some of these "magicians". Some of it is not sleight of hand.
Jannes and Jambres, the Pharaoh's magicians pulled off many of the same plagues that Aaron and Moses did. They wield real power.
When Christ was tempted in the wilderness, Satan offered things to Christ. It wasn't a "trick" per se. He actually has the power to offer such things, if he didn't, then there is no real temptation.
This is a common mistake made by Christians. He does hold certain real power. It is a defeated power, but a power none the less.

@DuneBoer
Check out this channel. Lot of good info here:

If you want me to add you to my discussion PM let me know.

Last edited:
Jannes and Jambres, the Pharaoh's magicians pulled off many of the same plagues that Aaron and Moses did. They wield real power.
When Christ was tempted in the wilderness, Satan offered things to Christ. It wasn't a "trick" per se. He actually has the power to offer such things, if he didn't, then there is no real temptation.
This is a common mistake made by Christians. He does hold certain real power. It is a defeated power, but a power none the less.

@DuneBoer

Yes.

@DuneBoer

I never would have believed the 'aliens amoung us' until this...

That is not CGI/FX.

Maybe at first someone could explain some of the eye stuff by low resolution pixel interpolation done by the camera but NOT the ears. Any interpolation would very likely effect other areas and people at the same time as well.

Those ears are not human. And they can't be explained away by a silicone head / face covering. If it were a silicone covering made w/ ears covering the real ears --the ears would be so much larger and appear quite out of proportion, plus they wouldn't conform to the recesses in the ear as deep as this appears.

I suppose he could have very congenitally deformed ears... .

But the two oddities ears and eyes together? What are the chances.

Reactions: Bender
Both the petrodollar as well as the USD are rapidly "losing ground" in the world market place.
I believe they are intentionally crashing the dollar to usher in the new digital currency. I think we will soon see a Chinese type social credit system here as well. Beings they’ll control the healthcare system they’ll also control the types of foods you can buy as an example. Your bmi is to high and you’re at the store to buy chips or a cake. Nope not allowed your to fat!

If you cause problems they‘ll just shut off your digital passport. Just like during Covid, you’d hear that the unvaccinated shouldn’t be allowed to participate in society.

For those of us that believe in biblical prophecy we can see and know that the mark of the beast is real and it will happen in our lifetime. My fear is it will be sooner than most think. Just my 2 cents!!

Another tranny planning to shoot up a school. There’s a pattern here!

PRAISE JESUS - OH DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN LET MY PRAYERS BE ANSWERED!!
But don't forget that Sasquatch CUNT Kamala was in the same prayer.

Give us a 2 for 1 miracle --please.

1680822457449.png

PRAISE JESUS - OH DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN LET MY PRAYERS BE ANSWERED!!
But don't forget that Sasquatch CUNT Kamala was in the same prayer.

Give us a 2 for 1 miracle --please.

View attachment 8114428
That would make McCarthy the President:) Oh well, he's better than what we got now.

• Haha
Reactions: Hardholder439
That would make McCarthy the President:) Oh well, he's better than what we got now.

Nothing will change. They will squash any report of Biden's death and one of his body doubles will take his place.