• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2023-05-04_19-14-29.jpg

Exceptions DO NOT make the rule. Most business people have NO voice in .gov. Rand was not talking about people like Gates, Soros or the like. She was referencing the average business owner, blue collar entrepreneur.

I am trying to think, was there a Gates or Soros of her time.....Rockefeller is the only one I can come to, and while I am sure he "worked the system" to his companies advantages, I don't think he was pushing for the same thing these two clowns are. They are not looking to forward things for themselves or even their businesses, or type of business. These two, and others are pushing for social changes, a change in the way the .gov is run, general policy.

I can't come up with one. I would have been very interested in what she has to say about that.

I don't think these two idiots are business people, they don't make a single thing, I think if you are making something, be it oil or software, or widgets you want a free hand to do what you want to do with your business, that is what fuels you. These folks have no drive, no fuel....so they have looked to this for their mission, their drive, their reason to go on. I have little doubt in their mind they see is as the right thing to do. It is not destruction for destruction sake, it may be destruction so their idea of a better way can go forward.

As I am in the area I can give a little background on this.

The NFL draft was in the city last weekend, first time for Kansas City. This video was shot at the Liberty Memorial. A FANTASTIC WWI museum and if you are ever in KC it is a MUST SEE.

Anyhoo the city was really worried about all these folk coming in, KC is on the fast track to being like every other city that votes based upon skin pigment. And it is going to hell very quickly.

They got really worried about clashes, the "greater KC area" is huge....HUGE, You can now call places like Lawrence and Warrensburg "bedroom comunities" and when you get out of Jackson county things get "red neck" real quick. There was real worry that there would be a clash like in the video. I am not aware of any clash, I think I would have gotten wind of something major. A few little scuffles happened like is going to happen when 100000+ people come in, but nothing like what they thought would happen.

I look at it as hope for KC. Being so spread out and even with me living over an hour and a half away from downtown KC, I still call it my town. It is not the hell hole that St. Louis is yet, I hope it pumps the breaks and sees the road ahead on where it is going. Doubt it, they are doing some real stupid things.

Reactions: Devildog
I wonder if many of the plant disasters happening today are truly accidents or owners doing what the characters in Atlas Shrugged did when they left for Galt’s Gultch
I discount sci-fi stuff. I believe there are other dimensions, but I also believe that evil runs rampant there and God has given us a block from entering the spirit world for our own safety.
That being said, what if Elon Musk's 'mars' colonisation is his vision of an 'atlantis'?? What if that rocket 'explosion' was just when it entered the hologram illusion? 99.99% of me says NO WAY! But I can't help but wonder?
Don't get me wrong, I don't like Elon, but I love the shake-up he's introduced to the commies comfort zones, even while he benefits from them.

Not against his right to say stupid shit.
I will, however, critique his logic.

R
That is the difference between "them" and "us".

We allow free speech and expression, they wish to force their views upon us.

To be clear I don't care if you cut your dick off, but no law is going to make me call you by your "prefer pronoun". And no law is going to stop me from saying there are two genders. You can say there are 7 billion if you want and I will not stop you, but you want to stop me. Why?

Because if I say you are a man that is mean, and you forcing me to do something that is not mean? And no it is not like driving the speed limit, you are restricting the way I think.

I am not sure why they always refer to teachers unions, like there is only one. Probably the same reason people think every teacher and every school is part of a teachers union.

It is an "inside" group, like any inside group people where people outside the group have no idea what the world is really like from the inside. I see it at least daily here with my "group". The feelings from those outside are so ingrained so set in stone they are very hard to change. Some things are right others wrong and yet others they just have a feeling that all are that way.

It is an "inside" group, like any inside group people where people outside the group have no idea what the world is really like from the inside. I see it at least daily here with my "group". The feelings from those outside are so ingrained so set in stone they are very hard to change. Some things are right others wrong and yet others they just have a feeling that all are that way.
Whether it's Oath Keepers, Antifa, Cops, Proud Boys, CIA, Ukraine, China, Russia, ISIS, Taliban, or the Teachers Unions....
All of us are limited to our own personal experiences and or contacts with people - or what we read on the internet or hear on the news.
Every person, regardless of "side" they choose to be on or country they were born in, has to form their "opinion" about a group - based upon limited bits of information - which in almost every case is most likely purely propaganda from one side or the other. The actual "truth" about any country or anybody, will be difficult to learn about without a bias being applied.

wtf? disgusting shit.

Pa5CUlLLbZjb.jpeg

Around 6 or so was when I became aware of who I am, what my comfort zone is, and what I like and dislike. If I had been in that kind of situation between the age of 8-15, more than one motherfucker in that hospital room would be dead with multiple deep twist and yank knife wounds inflicted with full intent to cause fatal effect. Nah, fuck that shit man. At that age I only wanted to hang out with my friends, play space battle games, or riding dirt bikes after school. Drag me to a procedure that I want utterly nothing to do with and make me feel that there is no other way out? Aight, somebody's gonna die then and I'll let the court system decide my fate. Don't got time for that shit.

Reactions: afv338 and Ltcg
There was a joke back in the day where you ask someone if they wanted to play Pearl Harbor. Then you would say I'll lay down and you can blow the hell out of me. Does the Navy plan on winning wars by having sailors blow the enemy ? Has there ever been a war waged and won by a army of transvestites since man has walked on the earth ? WTF is going on today with the Military worrying about climate change and what bra and panty set to wear around the base ?

$*^&$%# FUCKING DC COURTS

Proud Boys found guilty of seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges, and NOT guilty of assault charges.

Just so we are clear, that means the jury found them guilty of trying to overthrow the government of the United States without them actually assaulting anyone.

1683217331215.png

Last edited:
An example, some see this as "The Law's of Nature" or perhaps "Darwinism". Since the beginning of mankind, the concept of protecting one's offspring has been the cornerstone of keeping a bloodline going. Many times I have said "Americans are the dumbest race on the face of the Earth". Any race that dumb is bound for extinction.

Reactions: alchrisr

RE: Whoever created that tweet: "Yet another one found on Elon's site". Another one? Elon's site? Bruh. Bruh. BRUH. Better watch the fuck out bruh. You gonna fuck up one of these days. That "13 year old girl", or boy you are chatting up and hoping to groom is gonna end up getting you famous on the Internet and your life UTTERLY FUCKING RUINED dawg. We are out there. We are EVERYWHERE. Now better watch yer' step playboii....

Note: Comment directed at creep who created that tweet, not poster here.

Last edited:
MUTHERFUCKING DC COURTS

Proud Boys found guilty of seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges, and NOT guilty of assault charges.

Just so we are clear, that means the jury found them guilty of trying to overthrow the government of the United States without them actually assaulting anyone.

View attachment 8134467
Thought crimes....