• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1685058113715.png

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and gigamortis
Funny thing... The "Government" did not like the unemployment numbers so Massachusetts discovered a bunch of fraudulent claims.
Certainly helped to lower the unemployment figures.
Too bad they can't find the fraudulent votes in the last election.

Interesting as they denied unemployment benefits to all the people forced out of work by mandate.

Now those same are winning benefits on appeal.

I am not sure what is actually allowed in the Canadian laws for this.
But, when it comes to the terminally ill. Should they get a choice? To suffer for months or to die with dignity? I have had family that decided not to go forth with the radiation and chemotherapy and just suffer through to the end. I've had family choose the radiation and chemotherapy and suffer twice as long and still died.
It's a tough choice for someone to make. Nevermind someone making it for you
Yes sir, this is part of the issue. But what I do know is that when the government gets to decide instead of the individual we are off the rails. That slope has the potential to be very slippery and very steep.

IMG_1567.gif

View attachment 8149180
Her land, her rules. The comments are gold.

i expect to be audited this year.

I may have noted actions of a few Soros-backed DA's, but I think there others that made more frankly anti-semitic comments here. I assume this will include any comments against WEF & Klaus too. Who will Bender be sharing a cell with?

Wish I cold find the link for what I just watched - but Israel is getting ready for action vs.Iran.

Mossad believes the nuclear weapons are being built in bunkers deep enough that even "bunker busters" won't reach them. ME gonna get toasty soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
And not a single soul asks....
WTF? 100 plus alphabet agencies?
These are what our elected have created to avoid blame. The elected call them in for a hearing and say mean things for snippets they will use during the next campaign but do jack shit about the problem.

Vote desantis!! Vote trump!!! LoL. Some of y'all better get your head out of your ass.
All five branches are corrupted. Top to bottom
I don't agree with you very often, but here yes.

I however shutter to think just what getting "your head out of your ass" is going to entail. I think I am not alone in that. It is something that is going to make the civil war look like a water balloon fight. This will be on a world scale, a world war that very could end all life on the big blue marble.

I heard desantis today on the radio saying that if elected he was going to fire Wray on the first day.
Ummm, how about firing all of them. Lock the door and burn the building down. Then go over to DHS and do the same. Then the CIA.
Ohh wait, who am I kidding. Fed employees can't be fired.
I guess he needs a civics lesson. The Senate will tell him who he can appoint for any department. The Kentucky turtle is who recommended Wray. Do you think Schumer will allow anyone that would clean house get the job?
Your mistake is thinking the "Kentucky turtle" is calling the shots, nope he is given his orders from the unelected as well.

Reactions: theLBC
I am not sure what is actually allowed in the Canadian laws for this.
But, when it comes to the terminally ill. Should they get a choice? To suffer for months or to die with dignity? I have had family that decided not to go forth with the radiation and chemotherapy and just suffer through to the end. I've had family choose the radiation and chemotherapy and suffer twice as long and still died.
It's a tough choice for someone to make. Nevermind someone making it for you

That is where I fall on it. Just had someone here die from cancer, found out he had it and inside of 12 months he was gone. He stopped chemo as it was just "killing" him. Why last an extra 3 months if those three months are horrid. I can't imagine his wife and family, I knew several of them. You know the choice of stopping chemo is going to kill him sooner rather then later. You as a loved one would want him around as much as you can, you want every minute possible......but if that minute is spent with him when he is strong enough to make it to the bathroom to get sick, or worse sick in bed. I see that as being the end of his dignity, everyone else can. Imagine what is going through his mind knowing his wife will have to clean up his "mess".

When our pets are hurting we see it as the humane thing to do, the compassionate thing to do. Why is this different. Why make man suffer a death that will tear him apart in every way.

I can see some religions having a dim view on this, and issues around "doing it yourself". But I think if I was in that boat, and hurting that badly I would at least look into it.

I remember a girlfriend of the wifes got cancer several years ago, and her Dr. told her to go to CO and get some weed, it will really help with the pain and make you want to eat.

Good grief if it comes to that to get through a day for another month how is that living with dignity.

Really depends on the agency. Why do you think sheriff Arpaio had to go. For a fun side bit find out what county and state he was in.
don't forget to ask Soros; how the 2 million dollars he spent in the Sheriff election contributed to Joe's ouster.

Reactions: gigamortis