• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

New doom! Global Tilting!!! Not making this up!!!

🤣

This "scientific paper" is because the WEF/UN want to "make water a privilege, not a right".

Part of the plan, you will hear more "water" stuff, as well asregulations on privat access to water.

Last edited:
This Pope has hurt the Church. He is even going after Bishop Strickland, who is a better example of a Catholic.
If one is a true believer and follower of Christ, what would their expected reaction be toward an artist who disrespects Him? What would the reaction be to someone who has other priorities? Would a true follower of Christ and one who claims to be but has other priorities be aligned on what the definition of harm to the Catholic church would be?

Just questions I have.

Well, the annoying little Greta Thunberg was right. Global warming is happening, now in Texas.

tenor.gif

🙁

The humidity is bad too...almost takes your breath away. Wonder why no one names major heat waves or cold spells? That will probable be next.

Last edited:
The humidity is bad too...almost takes your breath away. Wonder why no one names major heat waves or cold spells? That will propbable be next.
Yeah the humidity in NTX sucks right now. I understand the humidity will be going down, but the temps are going to rise through the end of this week. Looks like next week we'll be down into the mid to upper 90s.

Edit : todays feel like temps

IMG_0270.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Yeah the humidity in NTX sucks right now. I understand the humidity will be going down, but the temps are going to rise through the end of this week. Looks like next week we'll be down into the mid to upper 90s.

Edit : todays feel like temps

View attachment 8171102
Right now it is hotter than a goats ass in a pepper patch. Luckily no power outages in my area (NFW).

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
By a 6-3 vote, the court rejected the “independent state legislature” theory in a case about North Carolina's congressional map. The once-fringe legal theory broadly argued that state courts have little — or no — authority to question state legislatures on election laws for federal contests.53 mins ago

New doom! Global Tilting!!! Not making this up!!!

🤣
They tilted when they dropped the big ones on Japan.

What about the others that have been detonated since then that have been much bigger?
All of them effect the planet no different then the plan to divert a asteroids with rockets. I'm surprise they targeted well water that gets replenish eventually and not oil . People fail to realize that the sun will consume the earth at some point, if they would understand this then they wouldn't have to confiscate my gas stove that I cook my bake beans on.......

All you have to do is have Trump say once, "men are underrepresented in women's sports" and shazaam! This tranny shit will stop by the end of the day. Get Matt Walsh, James Woods, or any toxic male to jump on board and promote men dominating women's sports and the left will slam that fucking door shut quick.

This somewhat makes the classified document stuff on Trump make sense (of course nor the excuse why HRC, pedometer, Pence weren't likewise indicted); I guess he thought he couldn't declassify both documents for some reason? The documents in question here appears to be a Milley set-up per the "leaking" which should but won't get the case thrown out.