• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Did anyone happen to see that of the modest jobs created last month that 90% of those positions were filled by illegals/immigrants?
I hadn’t seen that but it doesn’t surprise me. I’ve been a builder for 35 years and we need help and there is none. Seems a lot of the young people don’t want to work and for certain they don’t want to work hard!

Reactions: JR_77
Good for you. Now learn English.

My mother had to have a sponsor and guaranteed employment here before she could even start the immigration process; along with passing a civil history exam and taking an oath to the country to become naturalized. Once here she wouldn't speak her native language even in our househould because she wanted Americanize herself so bad. Who are taking oaths now? The process took years, not a few days to cross a border illegally.

Last edited:

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."

"It means if there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action."

hUEOCyyAfFVK.jpeg

Big news day today,just going to plop it all in one post:

Ohio officer menaced by vicious golden lab...

New weather doom looks over Southeast... and it's not a hurricane 🌀

Canadian forest fires continue to run amok:

As if that isn't unsettling enough, check this out:

Stay tuned to this thread for more developments...

Reactions: Maxwell

That dog video is hard to watch. Very hard.

I would!#$!@#%@$%$%*&$%*&^%and then(%^(*&%&^$%%^$#&so far up his ass^$%*&%^(*%*^%#^%by piano wire in my basement$@&^%(&*^)*(%*&^%&^#burn off his dick with a blow torch%*&^%*&%^&*!@#$!#@$!#$%^&^%&*@!)(*&%^&!!@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess those people don't know this song either.

We are no longer a sane society......

Doc
The movers/shakers behind the criminal conspiracy/uniparty wants us to believe it is so but this insanity is not mainstream conduct anywhere on this globe. With that said, with all the prime time attention these mentally ill individuals get, there will be an uptick in this aberrant behavior.

US running out of antibiotics as syphilis rages! 🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

(It's a NYT article, hence the feed link)

They say it drives people insane. Wonder if politicians are tested?

Everybody talks a good game but nobody is willing to step up and kick the party off.
One day somebody who has nothing left to lose might get pushed too far and decide to set an example of how justice on the streets should be done against uniform hangers, then maybe others will get the point and take back our country from the oppressors and make the police fear the people once again.
Yeah, shoot my dog in front of me… there won’t be any fucking talking

Tim Ballard's operation has saved 6,000 lives, which is absolutely phenomenal. That's like Hero to the nth degree.

Now what about the 85,000, that's EIGHTY-FIVE THOUSANDS CHILDREN the Biden administration has "lost track of/can't find" who crossed the open border? Where are they Joe?? The most heinous crimes known to mankind are being supported (and funded) by this administration!

Last edited:

Now what about the 85,000, that's EIGHTY-FIVE THOUSANDS CHILDREN the Biden administration has "lost track of/can't find" who crossed the open border? Where are they Joe?? The most heinous crime is supported by this administration!
A lot of human traffickers wear black robs and are addressed as "Your Honor."