• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The radical blacks will get their way in Africa.

They'll chase off, or kill off all the white farmers and business people.
Then the population will starve.
Then the Chinese will "save them" as the population are enslaved to mine rare earth minerals for a bowl of bug-infested rice.

How is it the Africans don't already know this?

South Africa is rapidly turning into a full feudal warzone. My younger cousin used to own a Chinese restaurant there but the growing lawlessness made him pull out of there in 2016. He wanted to leave much earlier but he had been having some trouble getting a Chinese visa for his Irish wife so they could go back to Shanghai together. She is from rural Ireland, then moved to South Africa with her family. The PRC Embassy was hesitant at first, thinking he was just trying to get a "amorous pass" just to get her into China. But he argued with them and showed them that she is actually his wife and they are legitimately married, so they relented. I told him to apply to come to the USA while all of this was going on but he wanted to go back to the flat on Jingqiao Road in Pudong that my aunt owns. (12th floor. Awesome view of the massive Pudong and Puxi skyline to the east and the sprawl of the Shanghai-Huangpu Power Station to the west with it's LED lit cooling towers and high voltage trunks branching off. From west to east runs the Pudong Maglev, with trains skimming past at 300 miles per hour every hour) They are in Shanghai and been there ever since. He says that the gangs in South Africa had been outright murdering people for nothing but amusement and he feared for his white wife far more than for himself. Never was a gun person but after a few incidents he witnessed, he illegally got his hands on a QBZ-95, a Chinese battle rifle which he was thoroughly surprised to find in SA, and he knew how to operate that thing intimately because he had always went to the Shanghai Municipal range to rent guns to shoot for fun before moving to SA to start his business. In China, just like South Korea and Japan, licensed gun owners are only allowed to keep their guns at a regional shooting range or police station and can only be accessed by going to the premises and checking it out of storage. But in Johannesburg, he had the QBZ fully charged and ready to go at any time, concealed in a fold-out table compartment. The 5.8x42mm PLA cartridge was designed to bridge the gap between 5.56 and 7.62 and 30 rounds in the mag was nothing to frown at if he had ever needed it.

Last edited:
fHhJoG8fHaX6.jpeg

South Africa is rapidly turning into a full feudal warzone. My younger cousin used to own a Chinese restaurant there but the growing lawlessness made him pull out of there in 2016. He wanted to leave much earlier but he had been having some trouble getting a Chinese visa for his Irish wife so they could go back to Shanghai together. She is from rural Ireland, then moved to South Africa with her family. The PRC Embassy was hesitant at first, thinking he was just trying to get a "amorous pass" just to get her into China. But he argued with them and showed them that she is actually his wife and they are legitimately married, so they relented. I told him to apply to come to the USA while all of this was going on but he wanted to go back to the flat on Jingqiao Road in Pudong that my aunt owns. (12th floor. Awesome view of the massive Pudong and Puxi skyline to the east and the sprawl of the Shanghai-Huangpu Power Station to the west with it's LED lit cooling towers and high voltage trunks branching off. From west to east runs the Pudong Maglev, with trains skimming past at 300 miles per hour every hour) They are in Shanghai and been there ever since. He says that the gangs in South Africa had been outright murdering people for nothing but amusement and he feared for his white wife far more than for himself. Never was a gun person but after a few incidents he witnessed, he illegally got his hands on a QBZ-95, a Chinese battle rifle which he was thoroughly surprised to find in SA, and he knew how to operate that thing intimately because he had always went to the Shanghai Municipal range to rent guns to shoot for fun before moving to SA to start his business. In China, just like South Korea, licensed gun owners are only allowed to keep their guns at a regional shooting range or police station and can only be accessed by going to the premises and checking it out of storage. But in Johannesburg, he had the QBZ fully charged and ready to go at any time, concealed in a fold-out table compartment. The 5.8x42mm PLA cartridge was designed to bridge the gap between 5.56 and 7.62 and 30 rounds in the mag was nothing to frown at if he had ever needed it.
My next door neighbor is from Hong Kong.
One day while helping him with his son's car, I bent over the engine bay and he noticed my concealed carry.
"Gun? YOU HAVE GUN! Why you have gun?"

I explained to him that as a citizen in good standing - everyone is allowed to own and carry a gun. His look of shock and disbelief cracked me up. Later on I figured out that it was all an act....

Six months later, the UPS guy was used to delivering me thousands of rounds of ammo at a time. So one day he's dropping off a box of 1,000 7.62x39 to my door - that I didn't order. Turns out that my good neighbor ordered it. Hmmm, I wonder what he's wanting ammo for if he freaks out over a gun? I carried it over and knocked on his door to give him his ammo. He refused to answer my question about what the ammo was for. Silly guy!

I hope he's not a spy send down here to infiltrate the you clucks clan....

My next door neighbor is from Hong Kong.
One day while helping him with his son's car, I bent over the engine bay and he noticed my concealed carry.
"Gun? YOU HAVE GUN! Why you have gun?"

I explained to him that as a citizen in good standing - everyone is allowed to own and carry a gun. His look of shock and disbelief cracked me up. Later on I figured out that it was all an act....

Six months later, the UPS guy was used to delivering me thousands of rounds of ammo at a time. So one day he's dropping off a box of 1,000 7.62x39 to my door - that I didn't order. Turns out that my good neighbor ordered it. Hmmm, I wonder what he's wanting ammo for if he freaks out over a gun? I carried it over and knocked on his door to give him his ammo. He refused to answer my question about what the ammo was for. Silly guy!

I hope he's not a spy send down here to infiltrate the you clucks clan....

Shieeet, he was probably trying to make sure that EVERYBODY around him is likeminded before he lets out that he is a gunnie too. 😂

I hope he invited you to a cookout afterward for the small favor you done for him. 😂

ETA: It is utterly ironic that the Chinese Communist government, which took power in 1949, did not even give much of a shit about guns in civilian hands until after the 1989 Tiananmen Square events. At the end of World War II, much of China was completely innundated with guns. So many guns were captured from 8 years of war against the Japanese that bushels of Arisaka Type 38s and Type 99s were sold for 5 fengbi (equivalent of US pennies) each in markets throughout the country. Nambu pistols, as well as domestic Hanyang and Zhongzheng 7.92x57mm infantry rifles and rare Japanese paratrooper and special forces Nambu Type-100 submachine guns, accurate but finicky and jam-prone things. Every household that had men participate in guerrilla warfare against the Japanese had a bunch of Arisakas and even small mortars lying around. And after the CCP took control, the gun market continued throughout the 1950s and 70s. It was not uncommon to see farmers plowing their fields with an Arisaka Type 38 complete with bayonet and bandolier strapped to their backs just for the hell of it. Decades of nonstop war had made the population paranoid and it was understandable, as 1937-1945 had been horrifically brutal. It was only in 1997 that the CCP issued pretty much a ban and ordered gun owners to be licensed and store their weapons in sites in designated areas. After Tiananmen Square and mostly out of sight of the media, there had been an overwhelming purge in the Communist Party leadership of the generals and officers who actually fought the wars that brought the CCP to power, who had always held a belief that the 'proletariat should be armed because they are the basis of the Revolution', and replaced with the fascist hardliners that have extended to the present day.

Last edited:
No shit. I guess normies are just now starting to realize this. Lol

Normies: *Standing on the edge of platform, looking towards the tunnel, hair blown back by the wind* "OOOOOOH, IT IS SO WINDY HERE. IT WASN'T WINDY JUST SECONDS AGO! WHOOHOOO!"...

Conspiracy theorist: "...THERE IS A MANHATTAN BOUND N EXPRESS TRAIN APPROACHING THE STATION. PLEASE STAND AWAY FROM THE PLATFORM EDGE..."

If they feel they have a right to depopulate..... then I surely hope they expect I have that right as well. They cant have all the fun!

Hayden.
Equal rights.
All lives matter.
My warning to the WEF idiots who think they get to decide who stays and who goes: FAFO

Reactions: Expert684
Equal rights.
All lives matter.
My warning to the WEF idiots who think they get to decide who stays and who goes: FAFO
It ain’t gonna work like that.

First, digital currency, then restrict food. Nobody is coming to your house. Nameless and amorphous events will cause what is desired. And individuals will comply or watch their families starve, more than is already planned. There will be no one specific to blame or direct hatred toward. Everyone will be in the same boat except for the “elite” that no one sees or has access to. These events will not happen overnight nor will they have an “owner”. This is why digital currency, removal of the ag industry, pandemics that give the WHO power, euthanasia of the elderly/infirm and “climate change” reductions in gas/carbon are so important.

Few understand how it is happening and that the schedule of events is well underway. The amorphous and multi-faceted nature of it all is by design.

Feigned outrage and perfect make-up Kevin. From the person who already promised PedoPeter no indictments.

The deep state put thousands of man hours into creating the most extensive voter fraud organization in history - in order to steal the votes of millions of legitimate voters. They don’t take kindly to Trump and others attempting to undo all their criminal work! How dare anyone undo their handiwork!

The deep state put thousands of man hours into creating the most extensive voter fraud organization in history - in order to steal the votes of millions of legitimate voters. They don’t take kindly to Trump and others attempting to undo all their criminal work! How dare anyone undo their handiwork!
They have to ratchet up the effort based on the most recent poll numbers and Biden news.

Reactions: Sandhog308