• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That was attempted murder. If the back of her head had smacked into the floor full force when she was pulled down, that would have been fatal.

There was a 3-4 second window right after the brute pulled the girl down where it might be justifiable to plunge a blade into his neck or chest and throttle the knife back and forth until he stopped moving. That is a dangerous predator.

Made a slight change
My youngest son was a BJJ blue belt at 17. He also trains boxing and Muay thai . I had many years of training
in a few martial arts. So, my kids were exposed to fighting disciplines from a young age.
I had more than one go around with the school about their fighting policy.
Which included no defending yourself if attacked. Plus their threats of calling the police for any fighting off school property and even during summer break.
Which seems to be standard school policy now a days.
Got to indoctrinate children to be victims and call .gov to protect them . By filling out a report of victimization.
After the assault or robbery ,rape or what ever violent crime was committed on their person.
The children must learn that, Only the state reserves the right to any violence.
Even self defense.

That was attempted murder. If the back of her head had smacked into the floor full force when she was pulled down, that would have been fatal.

There was a 3-4 second window right after the brute pulled the girl down where it might be justifiable to plunge a blade into his neck or chest and throttle the knife back and forth until he stopped moving. That is a dangerous predator.
Every year people get prosecuted for manslaughter for fighting and someone's head hits the ground and they die!

jNMC6pgdRHtE.jpeg

These animals exist and grow into predators as adults only because society allows it. In reality these "people" are easy to deal with, sight unseen.

It was on the local radio (Phoenix) as I was driving around that Lee was acting governor. But absolutely nothing as to WHY. Very strange. If Hobbs was having surgery or something isn't there an assistant governor or existing chain of command. Why appoint someone for 18 hours? Maybe Hobbs was meeting with her Cartel bosses and wasn't sure if she'd end up in a vat of acid or not. Oh well, it's Arizona, nothing surprises me any more.

It's not a religious sacrifice as characterized by Tucker. He was careful to add that it's basically a Satanic ritual and that anyone who advocates for bodily autonomy is "our enemy". That's divisive and damaging to the country, of which, BTW, 69% support at least some legal access to abortion.

Sacrifice carries with it some implicit baggage that does not cover the full story. And language matters. A zygote with 16 cells in not a "child". It has the potential to become a child. But "God" will abort 75% of all zygotes. Is God aborting children? Language matters, and Tucker's language is device and self-serving. IMO
Have you ever seen a d&c or d&e? Might want to see one before you characterize it. It’s not a gentle procedure, but necessary in some miscarriages and other exceedingly rare instances. Can’t even imagine a live embryo or fetus in there. Gruesome.

So if a zygote isn’t a human, I won’t get in trouble if I make some omelets out of bald eagle or sea turtle eggs right? I mean, it’s not an eagle/turtle, doesn’t look like an eagle/turtle, thus not protected by law, so I’m good right?

If I’m poor and don’t have enough money to feed and house myself and my kids, they can starve or freeze so I can eat in comfort correct? Wouldn’t your interpretation of the law support that? I mean, I can’t be required by law to provide sustenance or shelter for my kids, ‘cause bodily autonomy, right? So if I’ve got a 2 month old that’s one more mouth than I can feed, and I decide to dispose of it, what’s the difference if I’ll come to harm otherwise. Why am I obliged to “remain parenting”? It sounds disgusting, because it is. You’re just arguing on semantics.

What you apparently don’t realize is the law has long recognized the unborn and protected them with great zeal, just not humans. Also, the law requires that you fulfill your obligation to those whom you are RESPONSIBLE for, namely, YOUR CHILDREN!

All of this stuff is just further proof Biden isn't going to be the Dem nominee, it's all theater for a purpose.

This was called by many people on here back when the election was stolen. It was pretty obvious that pedo pete was going to be a placeholder and when they are done with him, he will be swept away. Another spoiler alert misnamed a conspiracy theory.

IDK why but this kind of upset me. Heck I watch videos of cashiers shooting a thug and I enjoy it. But this pisses me off, hope they make a gallo out of the tree and hang the shit stain that needlessly cut down this old tree!

IDK why but this kind of upset me. Heck I watch videos of cashiers shooting a thug and I enjoy it. But this pisses me off, hope they make a gallo out of the tree and hang the shit stain that needlessly cut down this old tree!
It was probably cut down by Just Stop Oil wackos or some other extreme left wing environmentalist retard organization. They pretend to care about the planet but in reality want to watch it burn, literally.

All of this stuff is just further proof Biden isn't going to be the Dem nominee, it's all theater for a purpose.
Agreed, but I think it is going to be interesting.....step back and think about it for a sec.

The big kicker here is "Biden crime family".....that is more then a few people to shut up. Ole joe has a few marbles loose in his head, but he is still a very proud man, and he knows what he wants, power and respect, or the illusion of it. I have little doubt he will not bristle up and bear teeth when told he needs to step aside, the family as well. How quickly this all happens will be key, they will need to buy them all off after joe has his "health crisis". I would not be shocked to see one have health or some other "accident" if they don't go along in a nice way. I have little doubt at least one family member will be dead inside of 3 years, most likely Hunter, he is pretty stupid.

So No not the nominee, everyone thinks it will be Big Mike, but I am not so sure. Think about it this way, if they put someone in from "the other side" that is NOT Trump, that will calm a great deal of people. I think Mr. Florida is too damaged, people know he is into the globalists, his poll numbers went into free fall when that info came out. Not going to be him. Personally out of them all I am thinking Niki Haily, fairly young, fairly good looking, female, on the take like the rest of them, so she will push here and there and noise will be made by the "other side", but she will do just what they want her to do. Big Mike will be held in reserve, they might through Kennedy to the dogs against her.

I have not figured out how they get rid of Trump, he needs to be out of the picture. I don't think they can kill him at this stage, that is far too dangerous. But how to get him out of the picture. He needs to be damaged and nothing has worked so far, in fact it has backfired. My guess again is health, he is an old man.

We will see I guess.

-> Isn’t the death sentence for the rape of a 14yo justice?
Incident:According to the indictment, the girl lured the taxi driver to the scene of the murder on March 24 and kept him there until the four boys arrived.
The boys had previously bought rope, masking and clothes that were used as aids in the murder, which took place by strangulation and hanging.
Their approach involved a painful death for the taxi driver and the murder had, according to the prosecutor, "the character of an execution".The day before the murder, the police have found plans to take revenge on the taxi driver in a chat where the girl mentioned that the boyfriend's brothers would meet the rapist."They are going to meet my rapist. THIHIHI", the girl writes, among other things, in internal messages.
The night before the murder, the girl sent a message to the taxi driver asking him to get vodka and arranged to meet him at the desolate place.According to the indictment, he was hanged the same day in the solitary nature reserve by the five young people.

F7MLdPNXgAAAF9j