• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

GBrVSxka4AAlhJM

GBrVSxja0AAPS6L

GBrVSxjbgAAq8Me

if my daughter didn't go to a magnet school, i would have figured out how to afford a decent private school.
now even the good kids will have less opportunities to succeed. equity indeed...they all fail....

if my daughter didn't go to a magnet school, i would have figured out how to afford a decent private school.
now even the good kids will have less opportunities to succeed. equity indeed...they all fail....

Magnet school have or soon will have quotas to appease the locals. Sad, but true.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Told 'ya nothing would change with Abbotts bill. Absolutely nothing. Pure theater; he's in on it. You don't join the WEF and then not follow their direct orders.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
GUN STORE ETIQUETTE:

ALL serious shooters and responsible gun owners inherently and instinctively know what is the proper etiquette for behaving in gun stores, shooting ranges, and in the process of handling firearms and ammunition. When these basic and not-needed-to-be repeated codes of behavior are insidiously and intentionally breached, problems WILL occur.

NEWNAN, GEORGIA. DEC. 15, 2023

A man behaving irrationally inside an Academy Sports leads to arrest. He attempted to load a gun inside the store and when employees told him that he cannot do that, he refused to listen. Quick thinking employees instantly removed the gun and magazine/rounds from the man's possession. When deputies were called, arrived, asked the man to leave the store and told him that he was being trespassed from the property, he again refused to comply, and was arrested.

GOOD CALL on the employees' quick response and handling of the situation. When common and basic gun etiquette is flatly ignored in this manner, it is safe to assume that something potentially very bad is about to go down. Just let your reasoning go over what can probably happen if he was allowed to load that gun and walk out with it. Good arrest too. Mofo was most likely also transported to hospital for a psych evaluation. There is already enough fuckbags out there giving gun owners a bad reputation. We don't need any more. NO THANK YOU and fuck off. 50 years ago, such behavior would have mandated a nice long stay at a state psych facility of no less than 5-7 months at the very least.

A sick non human being .

If you think private schools are not in the crosshairs you are mistaken. All done for the greater good. What will be interesting to see is how they educate their young without private schools. Naturally they will have schools for the select few for "security" reasons or some such shit.

Yeah, a judge ordered this a year ago and nothing happened.
Well it takes time to edit that list.....you know that.

GUN STORE ETIQUETTE:

ALL serious shooters and responsible gun owners inherently and instinctively know what is the proper etiquette for behaving in gun stores, shooting ranges, and in the process of handling firearms and ammunition. When these basic and not-needed-to-be repeated codes of behavior are insidiously and intentionally breached, problems WILL occur.

NEWNAN, GEORGIA. DEC. 15, 2023

A man behaving irrationally inside an Academy Sports leads to arrest. He attempted to load a gun inside the store and when employees told him that he cannot do that, he refused to listen. Quick thinking employees instantly removed the gun and magazine/rounds from the man's possession. When deputies were called, arrived, asked the man to leave the store and told him that he was being trespassed from the property, he again refused to comply, and was arrested.

GOOD CALL on the employees' quick response and handling of the situation. When common and basic gun etiquette is flatly ignored in this manner, it is safe to assume that something potentially very bad is about to go down. Just let your reasoning go over what can probably happen if he was allowed to load that gun and walk out with it. Good arrest too. Mofo was most likely also transported to hospital for a psych evaluation. There is already enough fuckbags out there giving gun owners a bad reputation. We don't need any more. NO THANK YOU and fuck off. 50 years ago, such behavior would have mandated a nice long stay at a state psych facility of no less than 5-7 months at the very least.

The wife, and really I have grip strength issues, it happens when you get old. We have been shopping and asked for snap caps before, brought our own and asked if it was ok, and the reasons we wanted to do it, or offered to buy them from the store if need be.

Last straw was when the wife bought a new Benelli 20g and could not load the thing without making her thumb bleed. From then on we have a couple snap caps to test with.

Everyplace we have been is cool with it. She might not be able to rack the slide on an automatic. That is a real problem for her.

I know it is not really related to this post, but it reminded me, and it might help someone when shopping when they get old or have issues with their hands.

The wife, and really I have grip strength issues, it happens when you get old. We have been shopping and asked for snap caps before, brought our own and asked if it was ok, and the reasons we wanted to do it, or offered to buy them from the store if need be.

Last straw was when the wife bought a new Benelli 20g and could not load the thing without making her thumb bleed. From then on we have a couple snap caps to test with.

Everyplace we have been is cool with it. She might not be able to rack the slide on an automatic. That is a real problem for her.

I know it is not really related to this post, but it reminded me, and it might help someone when shopping when they get old or have issues with their hands.

Bro, thanks for sharing your story and it perfectly relates to the original subject, as there is a very large and well defined boundary between using aids to help further familiarize yourself with an investment that you are about to make, in contrast with acting like a violent psycho in a gun store like the guy above. It is the same difference as taking a test drive of a new SUV, in contrast with some violent schizo grabbing the keys, punching the test drive employee in the face, jumping into the truck, and proceeding to mow down a bunch of pedestrians outside the dealership. Gun store employees and almost ALL of the fellow customers inside will be very inclined to help out if they see a fellow buyer needing assistance. I've personally given away more pairs of my shooting gloves than I can remember to folks who were planning on doing winter hunts or competitions and such inclinations are natural in this community.
biggrin.gif

This^^^^^^^^

Looks like a biker club? How would one find more information on meeting these folks?

Unlike probably 10% of the ‘members’ in there, I’m Not a feeb, LoL…. I honestly want to know more about ‘em. If nothing else to know who to avoid in the early stages of any potential shit show coming our way.

It is funny to think back on how many folks I re-enlisted or promoted where I gave some version of the same speech about how we were swearing an oath to The Constitution, not a person, or a body politic. I know that was repeated by thousands of folk like me at many other similar ceremonies over the years.

Pretty awesome to see that it looks like some of those messages stuck!

Looks like a biker club? How would one find more information on meeting these folks?

Unlike probably 10% of the ‘members’ in there, I’m Not a feeb, LoL…. I honestly want to know more about ‘em. If nothing else to know who to avoid in the early stages of any potential shit show coming our way.

It is funny to think back on how many folks I re-enlisted or promoted where I gave some version of the same speech about how we were swearing an oath to The Constitution, not a person, or a body politic. I know that was repeated by thousands of folk like me at many other similar ceremonies over the years.

From the looks of their patch. They are The Combat Veterans motorcycle club.

https://www.combatvet.us/ (y) 🇺🇸