• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Patriot Post was full of it today

IMG_2753.jpeg

Never been in a sailboat have you? That is what you get. The head has a shitter, a shower and a sink.
Just looking at some options for the future. Not seeing a sail boat in my plans.

Klaus Schwab: ‘Elections Will Soon Be a Quaint Relic of the Past’

"Schwab then made a stunning comment, saying the next step” for digital technology would be to replace voters with AI. “But then the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict,” he said.

“And afterward, you can say, why do we need elections? Because we know what the result will be.”

Schwab appears to be referring to his top adviser Yuval Harari’s comments from a few years ago, where he said that humans no longer have free will in an age of AI.

Earlier this month, the WEF also warned about AI-powered misinformation, which they claimed is a major threat to the global economy.

In January, the globalist organization released its Global Risks Report, which said AI-powered misinformation is the primary threat to the global economy."

Klaus Schwab: ‘Elections Will Soon Be a Quaint Relic of the Past’

"Schwab then made a stunning comment, saying the next step” for digital technology would be to replace voters with AI. “But then the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict,” he said.

“And afterward, you can say, why do we need elections? Because we know what the result will be.”

Schwab appears to be referring to his top adviser Yuval Harari’s comments from a few years ago, where he said that humans no longer have free will in an age of AI.

Earlier this month, the WEF also warned about AI-powered misinformation, which they claimed is a major threat to the global economy.

In January, the globalist organization released its Global Risks Report, which said AI-powered misinformation is the primary threat to the global economy."
Schwab is bad enough, but Harari is a complete lunatic. They both need to be locked up in padded rooms.

Reactions: Maxwell
One more nail in the coffin.
One more rent increase and people I know will become homeless.

According to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), an estimated 653,104 people experienced homelessness on a single night in 2023, a 12% jump from 2022, making it the highest number of homeless people since the country began using the yearly point-in-time survey in 2007.

Reactions: Mwalex

The city loves this because it helps them with their 2030 plan. That plan is to cram the city with high density population. As of right now, no single family homes can be built, all structures are mandated to be high density housing. So the homeless crackheads are footsoldiers just clearing land to build the human anthills. Burn houses and chase people out...perfect!

This is why East Lake St area that was burned down in the riots was not stopped. They wanted that whole section of city dozed to build those new anthills. I fucking called that while the buildings were burning and here we are a few years later...I was right. When I said it I had people telling me I was crazy, now I don't look so crazy because they are cramming in the masses of 3rd world savages right now.

An election with Big Mike on the ballot would be very easy to steal.
Exactly. There would be enough real votes that the padding would be much less suspicious. There are enough idiots out there should would vote just because it would be a “first” type situation.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
HOMEWRECKER NIKKI:

She fucked up her own marriage and household most likely just to satisfy some narcissistic thrills. What do you think she thinks about the country?

Encourage those around you to NEVER simp...

IMG_6984_jpeg-3099560.JPG

Let me be the first to say it!

I hereby christen thee with a new nick name:

NOOKI HALEY!

Last edited: