• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

These 4 need to be hammered.
While getting rid of Alejandro Mayorkas is important, the 400 pound gorilla in the room is the Border Bill crafted by the Senate.
Best flush out the RINO's, double check the vote commitments before any vote is taken in the House on the Border Bill.
Call this a dress rehearsal....
1707310826035.jpeg

just on whether to have the vote. 3 traitors in the gop.

View attachment 8342934
Man, we have become two fundamentally different people. Half of this country hates the other half. There is no possible way to correct this. We are on a path of destruction. I'm so glad I made the decision early in life not to have kids.....I'd feel like a real douchebag leaving my kids, grandkids to live in this mess.

Getting my taxes done next week. I was looking at the amount of money the gov't stole from me this year in taxes, all I could do was laugh. All the sarifices I've made, the hours I have put in, and the work I have done to be above average. The gov't gets more too, but during all this work I put in, they put got to put in less. The better I do, the more I put in, the worse they can become. Interesting system.

Holy shyt...

Next thing ya know someone's going to Doxx them!

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing for a week. 🤣🤣🤣

Man, we have become two fundamentally different people. Half of this country hates the other half. There is no possible way to correct this. We are on a path of destruction. I'm so glad I made the decision early in life not to have kids.....I'd feel like a real douchebag leaving my kids, grandkids to live in this mess.

Getting my taxes done next week. I was looking at the amount of money the gov't stole from me this year in taxes, all I could do was laugh. All the sarifices I've made, the hours I have put in, and the work I have done to be above average. The gov't gets more too, but during all this work I put in, they put got to put in less. The better I do, the more I put in, the worse they can become. Interesting system.
I just became a grand dad … never thought it would happen , was good either way.
I’m 70 now ..my daughter is 40. I’m blessed to have them both , but overriding my happy feelings is “ What a Fucked up time and world to bring up a kid “ Never thought I’d see this shit show happening in my lifetime.
BUT , something got me preparing for it. Been collecting and rat holing items we will need since the 1970’s. Sad it’s gone downhill this much , this soon.
Only good I see is my family members that served before me won’t see it happening.☹️

edit: in hindsight I may know what planted the seed to preparing for today.
I was on the Constellation from 72-75. We were the first carrier battle to go in the Persian Gulf since ‘49. After our last deployment in Vietnam, we did it November ‘74.
I remember to this day the words of our Old Man on the 1 MC. He said men , take in everything you see, this is where the Shits going to hit the fan next. No if
, but when. After going in to Karachi Pakistan , took about a minute to see how fucked up a place it was. Had to wear Whites , we stuck out like a sore thumb.
Fuck that whole part of the world 👎

Last edited:
I just became a grand dad … never thought it would happen , was good either way.
I’m 70 now ..my daughter is 40. I’m blessed to have them both , but overriding my happy feelings is “ What a Fucked up time and world to bring up a kid “ Never thought I’d see this shit show happening in my lifetime.
BUT , something got me preparing for it. Been collecting and rat holing items we will need since the 1970’s. Sad it’s gone downhill this much , this soon.
Only good I see is my family members that served before me won’t see it happening.☹️
A serious question that I have asked myself, many times.
How will you save / transfer those rat holed item's to a grand child ?

Holy shyt...

Next thing ya know someone's going to Doxx them!

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing for a week. 🤣🤣🤣
Next thing ya know someone's going to SWAT them!
Fixed it for ya! As that would work better for me! (y)

Reactions: 10ring'r
:rolleyes:

Based on “conservative assumptions, the estimated harms of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines greatly outweigh the rewards: for every life saved, there were nearly 14 times more deaths caused by the modified mRNA injections.”

To prevent one case of COVID-19 infection, 142 individuals would need to be vaccinated with Pfizer’s shot, the study said. When it came to Moderna, 88 people had to be injected.

Taking into account these numbers as well as the infection fatality rates of COVID-19, the researchers concluded that roughly 52,000 people would need to be vaccinated to prevent one COVID-19-related death.

This would mean two lives saved for roughly 100,000 injections of the Pfizer vaccine. However, there is a risk of 27 deaths per 100,000 doses of Pfizer shot, the researchers calculated. As such, for every life saved by the jab, almost 14 lives would be lost due to the mRNA vaccine, the study stated.

Safe and effective

Last edited:
A serious question that I have asked myself, many times.
How will you save / transfer those rat holed item's to a grand child ?
Good question. Very few people REALLY know what I have. My daughter has always been my shooting buddy …she’s been around weapons her whole life.
She was married to a tinker bell for a few years , finally shit canned him.
Her hubs ..my son in law was in the Army deployed to both Iraq and Stan.
Totally different dude , quite a badass.
He’s 100% into being prepared too.
They bought a 30 acre piece of land surroundEd by thick woods , only one way in and out now. House has a big safe room/storm shelter that has his tools and such.
I live 100 miles from them , every trip I take something that will stay there.
I gave my daughter an Sig P220 for her 21st birthday , I usually gift her a weapon on her bd or Xmas. Son in law has a 11 yr old daughter that already has 3 Glocks of her own. She’s really proficient and safe with weapons , so our up bringing with our daughters parallel. 👍 Amazing that a 11 yr old doesn’t own or want a cell phone yet ,
her interest is in WWll history 😳.
Started a garden , have a 25 yd handgun range now , working on clearing out a 1000 yd one now. So I have many more options than if she was still with Twinkles.
Since she is my only child and my granddaughter my heirs …make it easier to know where things are going 🇺🇸

Last edited:
Good question. Very few people REALLY know what I have. My daughter has always been my shooting buddy …she’s been around weapons her whole life.
She was married to a tinker bell for a few years , finally shit canned him.
Her hubs ..my son in law was in the Army deployed to both Iraq and Stan.
Totally different dude , quite a badass.
He’s 100% into being prepared too.
They bought a 30 acre piece of land surroundEd by thick woods , only one way in and out now. House has a big safe room/storm shelter that has his tools and such.
I live 100 miles from them , every trip I take something that will stay there.
I gave my daughter an Sig P220 for her 21st birthday , I usually gift her a weapon on her bd or Xmas. Son in law has a 11 yr old daughter that already has 3 Glocks of her own. She’s really proficient and safe with weapons , so our up bringing with our daughters parallel. 👍 Amazing that a 11 yr old doesn’t own or want a cell phone yet ,
her interest is in WWll history 😳.
Started a garden , have a 25 yd handgun range now , working on clearing out a 1000 yd one now. So I have many more options than if she was still with Twinkles.
Since she is my only child , easier to know where things are going 🇺🇸
You have many blessings. Your knowledge would be a wonderful gift for a grand child.
A garden takes a few years to acclimate to the local environment. Always a good bonding project.

What in the ever loving fuck ? :eek: :mad:

Gaetz is trying to weasel his way into Montana. Dark money is swaying politics here.

caveat emptor​

Reactions: Bender

1000007742.jpg

Dens of faggotry going to have to pay $3M fine for not following "the law" too?

1000007741.jpg

You have many blessings. Your knowledge would be a wonderful gift for a grand child.
A garden takes a few years to acclimate to the local environment. Always a good bonding project.
Yes , I am blessed for sure ! My wife , her Mom passed away 10 yrs ago the 13th ,day before Valentines Day. They were super close , her not being able to enjoy her granddaughter really really sucks. If there’s a Heaven , she knows .They named her after her which is cool and a awesome honor 😌
I got reunited with my first real girlfriend about 5 yrs ago. I was 17 , she was 15 when we first met. Went in the Navy …Jodie came to visit …Didn’t see her for over 42 yrs. She got divorced and my wife passed away 5 yrs before we got together. She Ain’t left yet.
Her and my daughter have become friends , them getting along makes it better and not awkward for anyone. Things have worked out great and are still coming together.
I AM a blessed and extremely lucky man ✊🏻

Previous owners had a garden , needs cleaned up & worked. Also a 10 ft tall fence to keep Bambi out. Nice flowing creek runs all the way through the property.
Nice place to live and be !!
Glad she shed her first husband ..huge upgrade imo 👍
Taking my 11 yr old step daughter in law Miss Glock either a Winchester 60A or Remington 41P .22 next trip. Weighing which one goes or stays ??
She can teach her sister how to shoot it in a few years. 🙂

Hope we have many days ahead to enjoy life , I damn sure don’t take anything , any time or anyone for granted,
🍻🇺🇸

Last edited: