• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1707332255719.jpeg

1707332330455.png

"They arrive in our city, imagine, you check in your hotel, you get concierge service, and bam! You get a $1,000 debit card that you can use for the whole month," Sliwa continued. "You get more money than any veteran, any homeless person, any emotionally disturbed person in New York City gets. That’s an absolute outrage."

How can anyone with a half of a brain believe anything and I mean anything from the fucking government. Here suck on this red tip lollipop ......

Day after day I witness the cancer that is slowly but efficiently consuming America and all that is left behind is a dying shell of what it was. Like all great empires that came before us and fell America will suffer that fate as well. People get lazy and life is to short to sacrifice the time and effort to do what would be necessary to prolong the republic. The government/media has locked the masses into hidden servitude which they don't understand willingly .....

Day after day I witness the cancer that is slowly but efficiently consuming America and all that is left behind is a dying shell of what it was. Like all great empires that came before us and fell America will suffer that fate as well. People get lazy and life is to short to sacrifice the time and effort to do what would be necessary to prolong the republic. The government/media has locked the masses into hidden servitude which they don't understand willingly .....
Cancer is long and painful before the end.
The real suffering has not begun in America.

The labor market officially added 2.9 million jobs over the last 12 months. In those last 12 months, an analysis by Will Kessler of DCNF noted, 601,000 government jobs were added.

That’s 20% or 1 in 5.

When a fifth of “new jobs” are actually government jobs, that’s not a labor market, it’s a government market. Government jobs not only don’t make the economy “boom”, they shrink it.

Each government job has to be paid for by at least several real jobs. And since these new jobs are being paid for by government borrowing at extortionate interest rates, these jobs are actually significantly increasing the national debt, and they require a whole lot more workers and businesses making money in order to even service the interest on the coming $7 trillion budget.

i wonder if he will be charged with a hate crime.

SG77koc9xh6J.jpeg

let's see who the judge was.

This insanity is becoming typical. Why does this pathetic POS still have a pulse?!

Can't help but wonder if the courts and the leftist admins are trying to bait me and a lot of others into becoming an Su-57.;)

Last edited:
Even if only 2% of the 4 Million targeted whites decide to play the "I Don't Want To Die" game, I'll still put my money on that 2%.

they can't immigrate anywhere here or in europe-wrong color and language. no choice,they will have to fight. they will lose i fear. outnumbered,not concentrated in place,likely underarmed. SA military is mostly black and has been supplied with modernish weapons (by us or europe?). tragic but history looks bleak on it. see: mau mau in kenya,anti french revolt in haiti,hutu/tutsi genocide. there are others. neutral or anti genocide blacks will also die in huge numbers. if this happens,it will be a must follow as i can assure the same is in the plans for the US. the perps are being prepared and imported.

Reactions: mtrmn
they can't immigrate anywhere here or in europe-wrong color and language. no choice,they will have to fight. they will lose i fear. outnumbered,not concentrated in place,likely underarmed. SA military is mostly black and has been supplied with modernish weapons (by us or europe?). tragic but history looks bleak on it. see: mau mau in kenya,anti french revolt in haiti,hutu/tutsi genocide. there are others. neutral or anti genocide blacks will also die in huge numbers. if this happens,it will be a must follow as i can assure the same is in the plans for the US. the perps are being prepared and imported.
We shall see.

I hope none of the theories have to be tested, but fear the ignorance and arrogance of their sitting government will likely see it to some type of end.

The past revolts evolved and happened in fairly short time spans.
This current threat however has been in front page news for some time with most of the loud mouth "leaders" unable to resist thumping their chest and publicly trying to whip their black populace into violence.

I would think that the white devils would be doing something other than sitting on their hands, simply waiting to be a victim.