• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Bruh... This CANNOT be healthy, at all. Whatever trend they are trying to set with this, this is not good mentally or physically for most people.

There ARE many good uses for this thing. Doctors can use them to analyze 3D scans of tumors and discussing plans to attack before zapping them with AI guided precision radiation. At some workplaces this can also be useful for coordinating with staff located at various places. But wearing it long term for fashion or constant electronic dopamine delivery is not conducive to health or safety.

ETA: Walking around making all of those hand gestures in front of you to operate the interface makes you look GOOFY AS FUCK YO. Holy shit. LOLOLOL. I'll just sit down at my favorite coffee place and tap the screen on my "ancient" and trusty LG Android smartphone if I need to send a text or do some online shopping thank you!

Can it be adapted for use with handgun or SBR for CQB?

Last edited:
OpQMW2HKRyn0.jpeg
Apparently this story is incorrect..... https://www.barrons.com/news/sahil-omar-a-forever-criminal-falsely-linked-to-us-shooting-06120b99

Soros-Tied Group in Line to Be Radio Giant Audacy’s Top Stakeholder​

1708057769174.png

"A management fund tied to leftwing billionaire George Soros has bought up over $400 million in radio giant Audacy’s debt, reports indicated on Wednesday, setting the fund up to be the company’s top shareholder.

Citing a court filing, the New York Post first reported the Soros Fund Management purchased a striking amount of debt tied to Audacy, which filed for bankruptcy in January. The Soros Fund Management is one of 13 creditors in the Ad Hoc First Lien Group and secured the largest share of Audacy’s debt compared to any other holder by a wide margin, the filing showed. The second largest creditor has just over $68 million of the company’s debt.

The move has the group set to be “the biggest shareholder of Audacy Inc. when the radio and podcast company emerges from bankruptcy,” Bloomberg’s Ashley Carman and Amelia Pollard noted.

“Under Audacy’s bankruptcy plan, existing shareholders would be wiped out and high-ranking creditors would be repaid with stock in the restructured company. The proposal requires bankruptcy court approval,” they reported.

Audacy offers access to 230 broadcast brands and has “90 percent coverage in the top 45 markets,” according to its website. The company reaches 165 million listeners monthly through the stockpile of stations.

“The decision by our existing and new debtholders to become equity holders in Audacy represents a significant vote of confidence in our company and the future of the radio and audio business,” Audacy told Bloomberg News in a statement.

Some of Audacy’s most notable subsidiaries include New York’s 1010 WINS and WFAN, Boston’s WEEI and Magic 106.7, and Chicago’s WBBM and 670 the Score. The Los Angeles Times notes Audacy owns KROQ, KNX, KCBS, and KTWV in the Los Angeles market.

The move underscores the growing foothold Soros-linked entities are gaining in the media landscape. In July 2023,Soro s Fund Management was part of a larger group of lenders that acquired Vice Media after it filed for bankruptcy. Moreover, the Soros Fund Management-linked group Lakestar Finance helped finance the group Latino Media Network, which bought 18 Spanish language stations from Univisión-Televisa in June 2022.

Radio Mabmbí, a Spanish language talk show in Miami, Florida, acquired from Univision, faced outrage and a major walkout from employees following the move. Univisíon reportedly offered crucial employees $120,000 bonuses to stay."

Mockingbird Agents/Assets being Revealed... Remember when Leslie Stahl from that "60 Minutes" interview with Trump where she was insistent there was no spying on the Trump Campaign and basically called him a liar? Hey Leslie! Apologies? ... Restatement of FACTS from YOU and 60 Minutes? or a Lawsuit for Detraction? https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-stahl-durham
1708066474171.png

" "60 Minutes" correspondent Lesley Stahl is facing calls to address a 2020 interview with then-President Trump when she famously dismissed claims that political opponents spied on his campaign after new allegations in the Durham investigation supported the former president's suspicions.

In Oct. 2020, Trump sat down with Stahl for an interview he later dubbed a "vicious attempted takeout." Trump accused Stahl of interrupting him, and sources at the time told Fox News that the veteran reporter was "extremely hostile" and that she began the interview along the lines of "get ready for some tough questions."
During one part of the interview, Trump declared "the biggest scandal was when they spied on my campaign."
"They spied on my campaign," he reiterated before Stahl shot down his remark.
"There is no real evidence of that," Stahl said.
"Of course there is, it’s all over the place," Trump said as Stahl responded, "No."
"Lesley, they spied on my campaign and they got caught," Trump said before Stahl interrupted again.
"Can I say something? You know, this is ’60 Minutes,’ and we can’t put on things we can’t verify," Stahl said.
"You won’t put it on because it’s bad for Biden," Trump shot back.
"We can’t put on things we can’t verify," Stahl responded.
"Lesley, they spied on my campaign," Trump insisted as Stahl continued to dismiss the claim.
"Then they went much further than that, and they got caught. And you will see that, Lesley, and you know that but you just don’t want," Trump said as Stahl interrupted.

"No," she said. "As a matter of fact, I don’t know that."
At the time, Trump released his own footage of the interview amid concerns that CBS News’ "60 Minutes" wouldn’t air the president’s claim that he was spied on.

The contentious interview was resurfaced over the weekend after Fox News reported that lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Trump to Russia, according to a filing from Special Counsel John Durham.

Trump reacted to the filing on Saturday evening, saying Durham’s filing "provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia."
CBS News did not immediately respond to a request for comment....."

Got a notice from Synchrony Bank that they will now charge $1.99 to mail a paper statement.

How many customers does Synchrony have?
More than $180 billion in sales financed and 70.8 million active accounts. Over 18K employees — each integral to our business.7 days ago

That calculation is above my pay grade. $1.99 X 70, 800,000 = A shit load of money.
And, for sure, they will mail that statement even if you have a zero balance.

Color me "CANCELLED"....
One of my banks pulled that same crap on us. I had another one try to cancel us for "inactivity".

Take your money and go someplace else.

Bruh... This CANNOT be healthy, at all. Whatever trend they are trying to set with this, this is not good mentally or physically for most people.

There ARE many good uses for this thing. Doctors can use them to analyze 3D scans of tumors and discussing plans to attack before zapping them with AI guided precision radiation. At some workplaces this can also be useful for coordinating with staff located at various places. But wearing it long term for fashion or constant electronic dopamine delivery is not conducive to health or safety.

ETA: Walking around making all of those hand gestures in front of you to operate the interface makes you look GOOFY AS FUCK YO. Holy shit. LOLOLOL. I'll just sit down at my favorite coffee place and tap the screen on my "ancient" and trusty LG Android smartphone if I need to send a text or do some online shopping thank you!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Bigots....
LOL
Lets make a list:
nazi
racist
homophobe
xenophobe
anti semite
non inclusive
bigot
cis
binary
ageist
fat shaming
ect
ect

When ignorance/indoctrinated encounters opposition to ones beliefs they resort to labeling as they haven't an argument.
Expecting tolerance while granting none.

Since when did education involve forcing the "teachers" sexual ideology to pre-school/kindergarten/grade school/junior high/high school?

R

Last edited:
Bigots....
LOL
Lets make a list:
racist
homophobe
xenophobe
anti semite
non inclusive
bigot
cis
binary
ageist
fat shaming
ect
ect

When ignorance/indoctrinated encounters opposition to ones beliefs they resort to labeling as they haven't an argument.
Expecting tolerance while granting none.

Since when did education involve forcing the "teachers" sexual ideology to pre-school/kindergarten/grade school/junior high/high school?

R
"Nazi" (not you, add it to the list).

Reactions: Rthur
asgh

they putting him in jail like Roger Stone? LOL... j/k we know he'll be given a pass with a bonus.

Navalny was being held at the IK-3 penal colony, also known as "Polar Wolf," in Kharp in northern Russia, which is considered one of the country's toughest prisons.

Previously, Russian authorities had held him at a facility roughly 145 miles east of Moscow. Navalny’s team lost contact with him after he failed to appear in court via video link for a hearing on Dec. 5, kicking off a desperate search until he resurfaced in Kharp around Christmas.

Vice President Kamala Harris said Friday that reports of Navalny's death are "terrible news, which we are working to confirm."

"My prayers are with his family, including his wife, Yulia, who is with us today. And if confirmed, this would be a further sign of Putin's brutality," she continued. "Whatever story they tell, let us be clear: Russia is responsible. And we will have more to say on this later."

Navalny final court appearance

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny appeared in court via video link on Thursday, Feb. 15, a day before his reported death at a penal colony in northern Russia. (Russian Federal Penitentiary Service/SOTAvision/AP)
Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday that Navalny's "death in a Russian prison and the fixation and fear of one man only underscores the weakness and rot at the heart of the system that Putin has built."

Navalny was being held at the IK-3 penal colony, also known as "Polar Wolf," in Kharp in northern Russia, which is considered one of the country's toughest prisons.

Previously, Russian authorities had held him at a facility roughly 145 miles east of Moscow. Navalny’s team lost contact with him after he failed to appear in court via video link for a hearing on Dec. 5, kicking off a desperate search until he resurfaced in Kharp around Christmas.

Vice President Kamala Harris said Friday that reports of Navalny's death are "terrible news, which we are working to confirm."

"My prayers are with his family, including his wife, Yulia, who is with us today. And if confirmed, this would be a further sign of Putin's brutality," she continued. "Whatever story they tell, let us be clear: Russia is responsible. And we will have more to say on this later."

Navalny final court appearance

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny appeared in court via video link on Thursday, Feb. 15, a day before his reported death at a penal colony in northern Russia. (Russian Federal Penitentiary Service/SOTAvision/AP)
Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday that Navalny's "death in a Russian prison and the fixation and fear of one man only underscores the weakness and rot at the heart of the system that Putin has built."
This administration's talk of fear and fixation of one man is laughable. Just say Trump.

This administration's talk of fear and fixation of one man is laughable. Just say Trump.

As time has gone on I (and I don't think I am alone in this) don't know who the good guys are and the bad guys are. I know one thing for sure, the "west" and the people in power in the US are not the good guys.

I don't know if that makes the guy in russia a good guy or not, I just know where a couple bad guys are.

Now if the bad guys don't like this other guy.....I wonder could he be a good guy, or at least a better guy. I don't know.

I just have a feeling that if the current group calling the shots in the west don't like him, and don't like Trump......what am I to draw from that.

Add all that to the little that I know about this Ukraine deal, and I am thinking the people in the west are the bad guys. I don't think I am alone in thinking that as well.

BREAKING: New quantum advancement in AI media revealed in the last 10 hours has an entire industry of screenwriters, directors, camera crew and techs, and graphics editors and animators concerned for their futures. OpenAI, the parent company of ChatGPT, unveiled it's latest creation, a direct text to video generator called Sora, with uncanny ability to generate smooth and scene to scene 4K ultra realistic movies without any more coding needed other than text input.

Will potentially shatter the already dying Hollywood and the entire motion pictures industries worldwide:

To be fair, one Ruble is worth a penny. I'm not sure how you do it, but I think the exchange rate has a significant impact on the overall pricing.
Not saying Potato Head and the Deamonrats aren't fucking us with their Cult of Green energy policy making everything fabulously expensive (probably most of the price difference), but some of that HAS to be a ridiculous exchange rate.