• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

9jzjoTDTEliw.jpeg

Oh people notice, and on a pace faster than before now that leftist MSM networks are actively being shunned by the public and losing revenue. On Youtube, you will find plenty of viral content from conservative podcasters both here in the US, and Europe as well, where 100% of the comments are in anger and disdain against the left, the WEF, the elites etc. And keep in mind that due to Youtube's AI powered shadowban algorithm, over 70-80% of posted comments are automatically deleted within 30 seconds because they were flagged by the AI as going against the leftist narrative. So that means for every anti-left comment that got through and is visible, there are at least 7 similar comments that did not go through the shadowban filter. I think all of us who post regularly on Youtube is aware that roughly half our comments end up disappearing, if not more, and people are constantly devising new ways to cheat the algorithm, with mixed results. There are FAR MORE anti-leftist sentiments out there than those that are pro, even with Youtube's huge censorship apparatus in full throttle, it can still be seen that normal voices, and voices of those angered by the lefts' demented policies far outnumber that of the establishment. It is clear now that there are two distinct dichotomies. One of a tiny and vastly outnumbered group of hated power brokers who happen to control most of social media and another one of a very discontent majority. And the minority is using all of the powers of censorship it can muster to prevent the heat in the majority from igniting the firestorm that will will wipe that elite minority out, and even then, cracks are showing everywhere in their attempts to silence the opposition.

Oh people notice, and on a pace faster than before now that leftist MSM networks are actively being shunned by the public and losing revenue. On Youtube, you will find plenty of viral content from conservative podcasters both here in the US, and Europe as well, where 100% of the comments are in anger and disdain against the left, the WEF, the elites etc. And keep in mind that due to Youtube's AI powered shadowban algorithm, over 70-80% of posted comments are automatically deleted within 30 seconds because they were flagged by the AI as going against the leftist narrative. So that means for every anti-left comment that got through and is visible, there are at least 7 similar comments that did not go through the shadowban filter. I think all of us who post regularly on Youtube is aware that roughly half our comments end up disappearing, if not more, and people are constantly devising new ways to cheat the algorithm, with mixed results. There are FAR MORE anti-leftist sentiments out there than those that are pro, even with Youtube's huge censorship apparatus in full throttle, it can still be seen that normal voices, and voices of those angered by the lefts' demented policies far outnumber that of the establishment. It is clear now that there are two distinct dichotomies. One of a tiny and vastly outnumbered group of hated power brokers who happen to control most of social media and another one of a very discontent majority. And the minority is using all of the powers of censorship it can muster to prevent the heat in the majority from igniting the firestorm that will will wipe that elite minority out, and even then, cracks are showing everywhere in their attempts to silence the opposition.
A House Divided.... Good for business
1708447608615.png

This is what I have said for a LONG time.

THEY want you to think you are in the minority, but with each day that passes you learn you are not, just one pebble more.

There will be a "straw that broke the camels back", I have no idea when that is going to happen however. Even if they put supports under the camel so the legs don't have to hold the weight, the weight will get to be too much and the camel will do one of two things, bolt or die.

They are hoping for death, everything they do to take the "spirit" out of people is to keep them piling it on.

Question is if that animal that is hauling around all that weight will bolt first, or will it just give up and die.

This is what I have said for a LONG time.

THEY want you to think you are in the minority, but with each day that passes you learn you are not, just one pebble more.

There will be a "straw that broke the camels back", I have no idea when that is going to happen however. Even if they put supports under the camel so the legs don't have to hold the weight, the weight will get to be too much and the camel will do one of two things, bolt or die.

They are hoping for death, everything they do to take the "spirit" out of people is to keep them piling it on.

Question is if that animal that is hauling around all that weight will bolt first, or will it just give up and die.
People won't give up and die. It only takes a spark. As mad as I get at how bad things have been I remember seeing average citizens at the beginning of every tragedy carrying the load. I believe there are still enough of those people to pick up the pieces and drive forward. We are seeing overreach.