• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Never mind that the massive amount of energy and carbon used to build the car will have to be repeated with a new car.

So probably the dirtiest part of the car industry will increase while allocating that damage over years will be cut short and repeated more frequently.

The amount of energy saved running the car is peanuts to the amount of energy it takes to build a car from raw materials.

Stupid.
Don’t forget, the authors of this bill are probably getting handies from the European automotive industry.

Too true. If they torch your picks or turn all that they control on them including the justice system, msm, irs, intelligence and any other resource at their disposal then I'm not sure what he was supposed to do. I don't think anything can be done until it is torn down and reformed.
Flynn only agreed to plead after the FBI said that they were going after his kids and other family members. They wanted him out of the way and discredited.

There is a complete nutter running around in Council Bluffs, Iowa right now. Not gonna start a separate B.O.L.O. thread because everybody there already knows about him. Council Bluffs Police, Union Pacific Police, etc. Very well known. Any of our members who work on the Union Pacific Railroad probably heard stories about him flowing down the vernacular. Already been arrested 4+ times and multiple videos on Youtube have been taken down where he yells threats at the train crews to shoot up the locomotives or harm the crews' families. If this motherfucker owns guns and I seriously hope he doesn't, they should be removed, as the current laws doesn't really emphasize on putting this class of violent schizophrenic in a proper facility...

These are some of the gems on his channel and he has gotten more unhinged with every passing day...

ETA: Council Bluffs Police interaction with the nutter because he called Union Pacific's CB yard 25 TIMES in one hour threatening them. This was one police encounter before a subsequent arrest and psych eval from his refusal to cease and desist...

Holy shit there are a lot of "schizophrenia simulations" on the Internet but this is an actual real POV from the mind of a schizophrenic that is continuing to spiral down the road of no return...

Last edited:

Nvidia is a graphics card company, and a darn good one. They are in a great many computers, desktops and laptops. They are also the top choice of graphics cards for gamers and people that do photo and video editing.

THAT is where the growth came from, turned it off after the lie about AI.

If you look at a high end graphics card, say from MSI or something, that thing will have a nvidia chipset in it, the "main brain". Same with other companies. There are only a hand full of companies that make "good" graphics cards. AMD also makes some good graphics cards, but past that I am coming up blank.

Back when people did a lot of "data mining" the prices of GPU's (video cards) went through the roof, and you could not find them anywhere. This stuff is not cheap.

These people are the Intel of graphics cards, the guy is a turd.

1709034130169.png

1709034160586.png

Nvidia is a graphics card company, and a darn good one. They are in a great many computers, desktops and laptops. They are also the top choice of graphics cards for gamers and people that do photo and video editing.

THAT is where the growth came from, turned it off after the lie about AI.

If you look at a high end graphics card, say from MSI or something, that thing will have a nvidia chipset in it, the "main brain". Same with other companies. There are only a hand full of companies that make "good" graphics cards. AMD also makes some good graphics cards, but past that I am coming up blank.

Back when people did a lot of "data mining" the prices of GPU's (video cards) went through the roof, and you could not find them anywhere. This stuff is not cheap.

These people are the Intel of graphics cards, the guy is a turd.

View attachment 8359358

View attachment 8359359
Actually THIS is where the incredible growth in stock price is coming from. And it's not something some gamer buys to put in their PC. It's something Google, Microsoft OpenAI etc buy by the truckload for their Data Centers:

I did a copy / paste from one of the MSM news sites:

But the pressure Johnson confronts at the White House will pale in comparison to the fury he will invoke on Capitol Hill if he caves to Biden. For some Republicans, passing a new aid package to Ukraine would constitute another grave failure for a House majority that has repeatedly infuriated its most right-wing lawmakers by falling short of enacting extreme spending cuts, despite the reality that Washington political power is two-thirds controlled by Democrats.

It is now a numbers game. Dumping more money into Ukraine and ignoring the southern border should be a treasonous move.
Obvious DC has disconnected from the wishes of "We the People".
We reside in a divided house.

weird how msm is pretending only one american was killed by an illegal migrant. pretty sure @Mwalex has shared a dozen.

I equate this to the COVID injection deaths - we will probably never know the number of citizens killed by illegals because that would reveal how bad illegal invasion is for the country.

I did a copy / paste from one of the MSM news sites:

But the pressure Johnson confronts at the White House will pale in comparison to the fury he will invoke on Capitol Hill if he caves to Biden. For some Republicans, passing a new aid package to Ukraine would constitute another grave failure for a House majority that has repeatedly infuriated its most right-wing lawmakers by falling short of enacting extreme spending cuts, despite the reality that Washington political power is two-thirds controlled by Democrats.

It is now a numbers game. Dumping more money into Ukraine and ignoring the southern border should be a treasonous move.
Obvious DC has disconnected from the wishes of "We the People".
We reside in a divided house.
BUT how do you quantify "We the people" anymore? If we are to believe the last election numbers a majority of the people agree with this nonsense.

BUT how do you quantify "We the people" anymore? If we are to believe the last election numbers a majority of the people agree with this nonsense.
My thoughts of "We the People" are those that continue to vote. That does not reflect that I agree with any government numbers.
I know, personally, many Americans who don't vote. They are just along for the ride.
Our house remains divided...