• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
1710891780905.jpeg

The Vineyard has been a historically black vacation destination
This is truth.

At one point in time an Indian reservation that the Brahmins wouldn’t think of going to.

Ocean wasn’t always valued.

Is KF back?

I don't think so. My browser just displays a "format not supported" error page. Since Cloudflare dropped KF after the swatting saga I think the site itself is still there, but locked down, inaccessible because it cannot be displayed on any normal browser. Probably gonna install TOR and see if it works on that...

Implicit in their refusal to accept repatriations, is that they have control of their border.

So, since they have control of their border, Texas needs to bill them for all of the costs forced upon Texans and a seriously punitive penalty. /sarcasm

Last edited:
I live on NM and the majority of native working class Hispanics I now are dead set against illegal immigration. Its only the elites in government that are for it.
You mean the people of NM have zero representation in state government? Next you will tell me the police protect the people from criminals in the street and the state house. (SARCASM)
Nobody in any of the western countries has any .gov representation, Nor do the police protect and serve the citizenry. The political class serves themselves and their donors!

You mean the people of NM have zero representation in state government? Next you will tell me the police protect the people from criminals in the street and the state house. (SARCASM)
Nobody in any of the western countries has any .gov representation, Nor do the police protect and serve the citizenry. The political class serves themselves and their donors!
1710935220627.jpeg

I catch flack from some of you "pilots". I'm good, pile on. Been tracking a plane that has been flying all night. Appears to be a pilot that is simply building hours for some sort of certification... Would you want to fly cross country with a guy who flew in circles all night ?
1710941883413.png