• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

it is important to notice that when certain public figures see and say something, the visibility (views and replies) are exponential.
it is also sad to realize public exposure can be manipulated by a relatively small number of contributors.

Ki5l25V9f8B5.jpeg

accident?​

Picked off one by one, the three British ex-forces heroes who became Israeli targets in airstrike on food charity vehicles in Gaza​

Late on Monday night three cars from the World Central Kitchen pulled out of the organisation's warehouse in Gaza to distribute aid to Palestinians.

Each vehicle was clearly marked as working for the humanitarian organisation, followed an IDF-approved route and had GPS trackers and SOS beacons broadcasting their positions.

But despite taking every precaution, the seven brave volunteers inside the cars were being watched – and were soon deemed hostile targets and eliminated.

filming her lesbian sex scenes​

But Damian, 21, has declared that he was unbothered directing his mum in the steamy scenes, so much so that they didn't have intimacy co-ordinators on set

Some Romans would agree with this.. :rolleyes:
83156111-13264055-image-a-87_1712073644120.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: notacos4u
Realistically Joe likely smacked her. It is not uncommon for people with his.....ahh...condition to become violent.

I wait for him to snap at someone in public. I think it is just a matter of time, you dog faced pony soldier you.

"Listen fat!"

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
A 15-year-old was gunned down by cops as she ran toward them for help after being kidnapped

Savannah was seen following cops' instructions, crawling on her hands and knees along the 15 freeway in Hesperia, California, as a deputy takes cover by a police SUV before she is shot dead

"stop shooting her"
BACK THE BLUE!!

Boot lickers will defend this.

filming her lesbian sex scenes​

But Damian, 21, has declared that he was unbothered directing his mum in the steamy scenes, so much so that they didn't have intimacy co-ordinators on set

Some Romans would agree with this.. :rolleyes:
83156111-13264055-image-a-87_1712073644120.jpg
Question is who's the better cock sucker ......

Why is Yellen in China ?... Seems she is artificially holding the prices up on Chinese manufactured goods. The US Government is the biggest enemy the small businesses in America have. None of this adds up.
Where there is chaos..... There is money

WASHINGTON, April 2 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen will return to China this week to continue her economic dialogue with top Chinese officials amid a new emphasis on the threat to global economies from the Asian superpower's growing excess industrial capacity, the Treasury Department said on Tuesday.
The April 3-9 trip, which will be Yellen's second in-person visit to China as Treasury Secretary, will include a stop in the southern factory and export hub of Guangzhou before Beijing. She visited Beijing in July 2023 to re-establish ties after years of frosty relations.

Nixon had his faults there is no doubt about that. But I don't think his hands were full of blood money. You don't say to the group that killed JFK, I know who killed John. And he was going to let that all out. IMHO his biggest mistake was removing the dollar from the gold standard. That was really foolish. I understand the reasons for it, but the down sides known only to very few at the time are going to be expanded and pushed over the next 60 years. That is also the reason they had to kill Gaddafi. If he put half of africa on the gold standard it would not be good for the NWO types.
Nixon putting the deaths on an actress activist was bullshit. I bet his stock portfolio would show he was eyeballs deep in blood money. Along with the rest of the politicians of the time. Stop the spread of communism was the new money laundering scheme they found in the Korean war.
That's kinda funny to think about when you realize how many commies were in Congress at the time. McCarthy was right.

The Government can only bull shit the people for just so long. Now they are using my word "unsustainable".

I don’t know how you can live with yourself after killing an innocent 15 year old girl, yea back the fuckin blue.
Didn't you read the article? They thought she was wearing tactical gear so she could have been crawling towards them with a vest bomb to kill all of them. They were heroes!! Damnit!!
There's a guy that goes to work everyday in Texas. His badge bunny brothers disarmed him and removed him from the school while his kid and fellow classmates were being executed. Think about what type of person could go every day and be face to face with the people that did that to you. He puts his paycheck and pension over his child? How could you even justify putting on a uniform every day after standing around (using hand sanitizer and the other bullshit on video) while innocent children are being slaughtered? Meanwhile some average men on a plane once said, Fuck it, let's roll!!! They lost their lives in a plane crash because they thought some hadjis were going to crash it into the white house. I know that if my child was in danger they would have had to shoot me in the back to stop me. But this POS and 400 others pin a superhero badge on every fucking day.
Maybe one day they will stick the barrel in their own mouth. Probably not.

Nixon putting the deaths on an actress activist was bullshit. I bet his stock portfolio would show he was eyeballs deep in blood money. Along with the rest of the politicians of the time. Stop the spread of communism was the new money laundering scheme they found in the Korean war.
That's kinda funny to think about when you realize how many commies were in Congress at the time. McCarthy was right.
You defending an actress that sat at an enemy AAA gun with their little helmet on is pure bullshit.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

You watch - since the avian flu has jumped from cows to humans the only way to get rid of this will be some derivation of the following:

1. isolation of at least some group of citizens.
2. Isolation and killing of cattle. Not just the ones that are infected but also all that were within an as of yet undetermined distance from each infected animal. This will also help with the shutdown of farms and get rid of the methane producing cows.
3. Increased testing of birds and cattle, mandatory testing.
4. Culling of chicken farms.
5. Initiation of some WHO authority over the US, including the food supply.
6. Expect the ring of cattle culling to be centered around the flight distance of whatever birds they say are responsible.
7. Restrictions and fines on small farms that have both cattle and chickens.
8. Food inflation (protein) and decreased food supply.
9. Bankruptcy for small farmers and ranchers is a distinct possibility.

Think it wont happen? It follows the WEF goals to a T. Wake up.

You watch - since the avian flu has jumped from cows to humans the only way to get rid of this will be some derivation of the following:

2. Isolation and killing of cattle. Not just the ones that are infected but also all that were within an as of yet undetermined distance from each infected animal. This will also help with the shutdown of farms and get rid of the methane producing cows.
6. Expect the ring of cattle culling to be centered around the flight distance of whatever birds they say are responsible.

And of course the lack of symptoms is the main symptom, so your livestock gotta go....

A local little redneck town has decreed that all fruit trees must be cut down. They also fly the UN flag. The push is on. Klaus and Soros are looking at death by old age. Their underlings are not acquainted with death squads of hyper vacced walking zombies, so will break faster than expected. Mr Gates may be surprised too. A pure blood just needs to survive the purge years in obscurity.

A local little redneck town has decreed that all fruit trees must be cut down. They also fly the UN flag. The push is on. Klaus and Soros are looking at death by old age. Their underlings are not acquainted with death squads of hyper vacced walking zombies, so will break faster than expected. Mr Gates may be surprised too. A pure blood just needs to survive the purge years in obscurity.
What is the stated purpose of cutting down the trees? Just curious what the trees are doing that is endangering the illegals.