• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

You defending an actress that sat at an enemy AAA gun with their little helmet on is pure bullshit.
That's what you got out of what I wrote?
You are brainwashed. The government checks have been good to you.
That POS put his culpability for the blood and deaths of young men on a POS activist.
No wonder this country is fucked.

Last edited:
t5mpsDKUOkuQ.png

That's what you got out of what I wrote?
You are brainwashed. The government checks have been good to you.
That POS put his culpability for the blood and deaths of young men on a POS activist.
No wonder this country is fucked.

That is what you wrote, covered in a blanket of anti .gov bullshit. It was good enough to fool most of the people. I see the reality behind your statement.

I know it is a waste of time to say this, but you might want to read a few good history books. They might be hard to find now, but you might learn a thing or two......no never mind, anything that will contradict your thin anti .gov defund the police shows just what you really are. Enjoy your next BLM meeting and bring back some more talking points from them.

That's funny. While I think she's a cunt the power to end that debacle was in the hands of the politicians. Except their hands were full of blood money and it was other people's children getting killed.

That is what you wrote, covered in a blanket of anti .gov bullshit. It was good enough to fool most of the people. I see the reality behind your statement.

I know it is a waste of time to say this, but you might want to read a few good history books. They might be hard to find now, but you might learn a thing or two......no never mind, anything that will contradict your thin anti .gov defund the police shows just what you really are. Enjoy your next BLM meeting and bring back some more talking points from them.
I quoted my original post. Since you are so into reading. Read it. Read it again and then tell us what I said about her.
Enjoy your fucking fantasy about a good and kind government that seeks to fulfill your enjoyment in this country. Ohh, I am sorry. You have lived off the government tit.
BTW: I just love how you tried to make me out to be the domestic terrorist. That's just fucking awesome coming from a statist. I'll get a patch made.

A 15-year-old was gunned down by cops as she ran toward them for help after being kidnapped

Savannah was seen following cops' instructions, crawling on her hands and knees along the 15 freeway in Hesperia, California, as a deputy takes cover by a police SUV before she is shot dead

"stop shooting her"

About 12 years ago, I had to drug using deputies try and kill me for getting the mail at work. My workplace was literally next door to the police academy and we let them use our property constantly for dog training, cop training, boat launches and helicopter landings and all sorts of crap, I was the plant foreman.

One day as training ends, I was walking to the mailbox and waving at guys I knew who were leaving for the day. One demented idiot in an unmarked looked at me like he had never seen a person before, slowed down and glared. I nodded and turned around to get the mail. He drove on about 100 yds and then slammed on the brakes, did a reverse burnout smoking the tires, skidded to a stop and leaped out drawing his gun and screaming like a loon. I turned to look for zombies or cannibals or something to explain the terrified look on his face and then realized he was after me. I slightly raised my hands and waited for him to gather his braincell, sadly he did not.

Then another one stopped in the same manner. While one screamed, "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!!!!!" The other idiot screamed, "GET ON THE GROUND!!!!!" One then screamed, " STEP BACK, STEP BACK, STEP BACK!!!!!!" While the other screamed, "STAND STILL, STAND STILL, STAND STILL!!!!" So I just stood there waiting, they never gathered their senses, they were complete fucking idiots. All the time pointing guns at me and sweating like idiots in the 30 degree heat, is was February after all.

After a few minutes of standing still, they demanded I reach in my pocket for ID, while pointing guns at me. I asked for a supervisor and refused to move since they were too stupid to trust. It took several minutes to get them under control and get it sorted out. The lead idiot thought he needed to kill me because he did not know we worked there. He explained to our bosses that he saw my walkie talkie and just assumed "I needed help." And trying to kill me was "help".

As I closed the gate I gave him the middle finger wave and we banned them from the property forever. No training of any kind is allowed on the property to this day and they hired private security instead of using cops to patrol the area for homeless or copper thieves.

So yeah, It is perfectly normal for one cop to ask you to exit the vehicle and the other cops to shoot you for doing EXACTLY what they asked you to do.

You watch - since the avian flu has jumped from cows to humans the only way to get rid of this will be some derivation of the following:

1. isolation of at least some group of citizens.
2. Isolation and killing of cattle. Not just the ones that are infected but also all that were within an as of yet undetermined distance from each infected animal. This will also help with the shutdown of farms and get rid of the methane producing cows.
3. Increased testing of birds and cattle, mandatory testing.
4. Culling of chicken farms.
5. Initiation of some WHO authority over the US, including the food supply.
6. Expect the ring of cattle culling to be centered around the flight distance of whatever birds they say are responsible.
7. Restrictions and fines on small farms that have both cattle and chickens.
8. Food inflation (protein) and decreased food supply.
9. Bankruptcy for small farmers and ranchers is a distinct possibility.

Think it wont happen? It follows the WEF goals to a T. Wake up.
you forgot, mail in voting.....

Reactions: gigamortis
I quoted my original post. Since you are so into reading. Read it. Read it again and then tell us what I said about her.
Enjoy your fucking fantasy about a good and kind government that seeks to fulfill your enjoyment in this country. Ohh, I am sorry. You have lived off the government tit.
BTW: I just love how you tried to make me out to be the domestic terrorist. That's just fucking awesome coming from a statist. I'll get a patch made.
Try to quote the one before. Boy you sure are trying hard. Remember the putting the deaths on an actress part. Sorry the truth hurts but that is very accurate. And as you can't seem to quote the correct posts I will take care of it for you.

Let me know how your next defund rally goes, what is truly sad is you can't see that is what you are.....or funny depending on how you look at it.

1712157924767.png

About 12 years ago, I had to drug using deputies try and kill me for getting the mail at work. My workplace was literally next door to the police academy and we let them use our property constantly for dog training, cop training, boat launches and helicopter landings and all sorts of crap, I was the plant foreman.

One day as training ends, I was walking to the mailbox and waving at guys I knew who were leaving for the day. One demented idiot in an unmarked looked at me like he had never seen a person before, slowed down and glared. I nodded and turned around to get the mail. He drove on about 100 yds and then slammed on the brakes, did a reverse burnout smoking the tires, skidded to a stop and leaped out drawing his gun and screaming like a loon. I turned to look for zombies or cannibals or something to explain the terrified look on his face and then realized he was after me. I slightly raised my hands and waited for him to gather his braincell, sadly he did not.

Then another one stopped in the same manner. While one screamed, "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!!!!!" The other idiot screamed, "GET ON THE GROUND!!!!!" One then screamed, " STEP BACK, STEP BACK, STEP BACK!!!!!!" While the other screamed, "STAND STILL, STAND STILL, STAND STILL!!!!" So I just stood there waiting, they never gathered their senses, they were complete fucking idiots. All the time pointing guns at me and sweating like idiots in the 30 degree heat, is was February after all.

After a few minutes of standing still, they demanded I reach in my pocket for ID, while pointing guns at me. I asked for a supervisor and refused to move since they were too stupid to trust. It took several minutes to get them under control and get it sorted out. The lead idiot thought he needed to kill me because he did not know we worked there. He explained to our bosses that he saw my walkie talkie and just assumed "I needed help." And trying to kill me was "help".

As I closed the gate I gave him the middle finger wave and we banned them from the property forever. No training of any kind is allowed on the property to this day and they hired private security instead of using cops to patrol the area for homeless or copper thieves.

So yeah, It is perfectly normal for one cop to ask you to exit the vehicle and the other cops to shoot you for doing EXACTLY what they asked you to do.

And it is going down hill. Ask yourself one question would you want to do that job. Would you want your kid to do that job. I pushed my kid FAR away from it. It is not worth it for $46k a year starting. Don't wonder why you are getting what you are getting. You get what you pay for. Add insult to it and it is no wonder.

But don't worry, the illegals will be happy to pick up the slack. That should make you all very happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Running errands this morning listening to talk radio I only hear half d Beck saying, Biden is flying illegals to Florida and Texas. Not hearing this reported elsewhere.

So well Governor Ron is sending state police and guard units to Texas along with patrolling the coast for Haitians Joe is just flying them into airports around both states. WTF over.

Last edited:
If this graph is correct, I would like to see some reasons for this.

Try to quote the one before. Boy you sure are trying hard. Remember the putting the deaths on an actress part. Sorry the truth hurts but that is very accurate. And as you can't seem to quote the correct posts I will take care of it for you.

Let me know how your next defund rally goes, what is truly sad is you can't see that is what you are.....or funny depending on how you look at it.

View attachment 8387946
I guess I need to call her a POS cunt in every mention of her in order for you to keep up.
Sorry, I was unaware of your disability.
Seems like I have touched a nerve in calling Nixon a POS politician that projected his failures to another person (a POS cunt) .
He didn't reach the position of president of the USA without greasing a few palms. In return he was rewarded with wealth and stature. Did he have a revelation and realize what he had become and decide to out the CIA as penance? We'll never know. But we do know what the results are for everyone else that has crossed the CIA. He's lucky that he just lost his position and reputation.
BTW: reading history? History written by the Pravda? How's that going? 1619 project is right up your alley.
I'm sure you will find the time while sitting behind that government desk waiting for a retirement.

You watch - since the avian flu has jumped from cows to humans the only way to get rid of this will be some derivation of the following:

1. isolation of at least some group of citizens.
2. Isolation and killing of cattle. Not just the ones that are infected but also all that were within an as of yet undetermined distance from each infected animal. This will also help with the shutdown of farms and get rid of the methane producing cows.
3. Increased testing of birds and cattle, mandatory testing.
4. Culling of chicken farms.
5. Initiation of some WHO authority over the US, including the food supply.
6. Expect the ring of cattle culling to be centered around the flight distance of whatever birds they say are responsible.
7. Restrictions and fines on small farms that have both cattle and chickens.
8. Food inflation (protein) and decreased food supply.
9. Bankruptcy for small farmers and ranchers is a distinct possibility.

Think it wont happen? It follows the WEF goals to a T. Wake up.

Branden promised food shortages. Branden is 100% WEF/UN Agenda 2030.

Honestly chicken has been the only reasonably priced meat protein source of late - I knew they were going to just this down.

And it is going down hill. Ask yourself one question would you want to do that job. Would you want your kid to do that job. I pushed my kid FAR away from it. It is not worth it for $46k a year starting. Don't wonder why you are getting what you are getting. You get what you pay for. Add insult to it and it is no wonder.

But don't worry, the illegals will be happy to pick up the slack. That should make you all very happy.
Most people who live in rural areas don't even need police. I would go so far to say that even in a urban environment I don't need police. If you allow people to defend themselves I think it mostly takes care of itself. The main problem is that even if I wanted to outsource my personal protection to police, they more than likely will not respond in time to help.

In the end, in most big settings they are working for a system that doesn't seem to have the average taxpaying citizen's best interest at heart and the negatives outweigh the positives. Trading individual liberty for security certainly isn't free.

I guess I need to call her a POS cunt in every mention of her in order for you to keep up.
Sorry, I was unaware of your disability.
Seems like I have touched a nerve in calling Nixon a POS politician that projected his failures to another person (a POS cunt) .
He didn't reach the position of president of the USA without greasing a few palms. In return he was rewarded with wealth and stature. Did he have a revelation and realize what he had become and decide to out the CIA as penance? We'll never know. But we do know what the results are for everyone else that has crossed the CIA. He's lucky that he just lost his position and reputation.
BTW: reading history? History written by the Pravda? How's that going? 1619 project is right up your alley.
I'm sure you will find the time while sitting behind that government desk waiting for a retirement.
It is good cover for you, your posts are not that deep. You have become a dull bore.

Most people who live in rural areas don't even need police. I would go so far to say that even in a urban environment I don't need police. If you allow people to defend themselves I think it mostly takes care of itself. The main problem is that even if I wanted to outsource my personal protection to police, they more than likely will not respond in time to help.

In the end, in most big settings they are working for a system that doesn't seem to have the average taxpaying citizen's best interest at heart and the negatives outweigh the positives. Trading individual liberty for security certainly isn't free.
I live and work in a "rural" area, and you might be shocked. Now us being so close to a very blue city has a great deal to do with it. But there are home grown issues as well.

Can someone explain something to me?

A chicken is a bird; isn't it? A turkey is a bird; isn't it? So why aren't we seeing the spread of H5N1 in poultry?

If it's spreading to cows why isn't it spreading to poultry? It isn't called the Avian (bird) Virus for nothing?

What about wildlife? Every now and then, you will see wild turkey (a bird) in the same fields as cattle (not a bird). Yet, we don't hear about wild turkey getting infected with the avian (bird) virus.

What about big game animals? Every now and then, you will see deer (not a bird) grazing in the same fields as the cattle. Why aren't people dropping dead from contaminated venison?

Is this going to be like the Covid insanity where American Citizens are going to be forced to take the shot - OR ELSE but illegals get free food and housing without it?

But what am I? I'm just a dumbass asking questions.
You don’t see the spread of H5N1 in production poultry because they euthanize the entire flock. You don’t see it in wild birds because it is lethal. It is a non lethal virus in mammals. It has been found in several species, dogs, cats, ext. There has been no proof that mammals can spread the virus. The infected guy worked at a dairy with “infected” cattle. The only place it can be found is on cattle’s utters. I would question his sanitary practices and if he gave it to the cattle. Pure bullshit story in hopes of another pandemic.

What is the stated purpose of cutting down the trees? Just curious what the trees are doing that is endangering the illegals.
Probably keeping bears out of town. A years long drought…. Of course that has nothing to do with the constant airborne spraying over my corner of the province. I’ve been looking at the sky in northern BC for 45 years. I can see what has changed.

KCSO assisted in the stop—TX DPS is currently investigating but sources tell me the soldier did not have access to the license plate readers or other technology that would have aided him in his efforts. He was armed so that escalated the smuggling charge. Sources say he was promised $5-6k to transport that one individual

A change in definitions courtesy of Airbnb... LOL

We’re updating our Extenuating Circumstances Policy and changing its name to make it easier to understand.
The revised Major Disruptive Events Policy will apply to all trips and Experiences taking place on or after June 6, 2024, regardless of when they were booked.
The policy will only apply to events in the place where the reservation is located. Events that impact a guest’s ability to travel to the reservation are no longer covered.

Well Big Boy, you are on your own.... 😭