• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm a native of Baton Rouge. Win, lose or draw I wear an LSU ball cap 365 days a year.
To be a newly elected Governor, he is disappointing a lot of the people who voted for him.
There are times when a politician needs to keep his comments to himself. Especially kicking a team / coach after they suffered a loss.
JMHO

Reactions: Beefmanne
I'm a native of Baton Rouge. Win, lose or draw I wear an LSU ball cap 365 days a year.
To be a newly elected Governor, he is disappointing a lot of the people who voted for him.
There are times when a politician needs to keep his comments to himself. Especially kicking a team / coach after they suffered a loss.
JMHO
Agreed
The Nebraska Cornhuskers football hasn’t been on the field for the National Athem in over 30 years.

March 2024 Marks 56th Consecutive Month of More Than One Million Gun Sale Background Checks​

th

I don't understand these numbers ...

The link in the article to the FBI data shows over 2.6M NICS checks for March 2024

I think they mean 56 consecutive months of more than 2M NICS checks ... you have to go all the way back to 2009 to find a month that ended with less than 1M NICS checks.

JMHO
She deserves to get kicked,, right out of her job. She's a woke anti-American coach who's teaching players it's ok to disrespect the flag and the National Anthem.

"If it's DEI or ESG, the blowback phase is well underway. Companies are running away from these diverse and green programs because, simply, they don't make money. "
It’s just being rebranded. The new terms are ”Access and Engagement” and “Equal Opportunity and Accessibility” in higher ed.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I wonder if China's going to move when Iran moves on Israel.

"President Xi has reiterated several times China intends to reclaim the island, which has never been under the control of the People's Republic of China since its creation in 1949, as its own."
- Biden's phone call with Xi

In many ways, today's Central Intelligence Agency seems to be America's version of "Big Brother" – or perhaps even to exceed it. By multiple reliable accounts, the CIA has been involved in everything from manipulating the media, to trafficking drugs, to flipping governments, to controlling Hollywood, even to participating in the assassination of a U.S. president. And of course, spying on Americans.

You watch - since the avian flu has jumped from cows to humans the only way to get rid of this will be some derivation of the following:

1. isolation of at least some group of citizens.
2. Isolation and killing of cattle. Not just the ones that are infected but also all that were within an as of yet undetermined distance from each infected animal. This will also help with the shutdown of farms and get rid of the methane producing cows.
3. Increased testing of birds and cattle, mandatory testing.
4. Culling of chicken farms.
5. Initiation of some WHO authority over the US, including the food supply.
6. Expect the ring of cattle culling to be centered around the flight distance of whatever birds they say are responsible.
7. Restrictions and fines on small farms that have both cattle and chickens.
8. Food inflation (protein) and decreased food supply.
9. Bankruptcy for small farmers and ranchers is a distinct possibility.

Think it wont happen? It follows the WEF goals to a T. Wake up.
And just like that, a couple hits already.

"Cal-Maine Foods, the largest egg producer in the country, said in a news release issued Tuesday that it had to subsequently cull about 1.6 million hens and 337,000 pullets (young hens) at the plant."

"There are also efforts to apply messenger RNA (mRNA) technology—such as that used for some of the COVID vaccines—to flu vaccines. According to University of Washington microbiologist Deborah Fuller, these efforts range from developing a universal flu vaccine to creating a “multivalent” vaccine that targets only a few subtypes—or versions of the virus (like a typical seasonal flu vaccine does). One advantage of mRNA technology is its speed of production. And because of the COVID pandemic, there is now more infrastructure to mass-produce doses. “RNA vaccines can be designed extremely quickly—you only need the genetic sequence of what the new variant is that’s emerging, and within weeks, [you] can have a vaccine already tested in animal models,” Fuller says."

Bird Flu Spooks Meat, Milk Traders as Virus Hits Dairy Cows

"Cal-Maine Foods, the largest egg producer in the country, said in a news release issued Tuesday that it had to subsequently cull about 1.6 million hens and 337,000 pullets (young hens) at the plant."

"There are also efforts to apply messenger RNA (mRNA) technology—such as that used for some of the COVID vaccines—to flu vaccines. According to University of Washington microbiologist Deborah Fuller, these efforts range from developing a universal flu vaccine to creating a “multivalent” vaccine that targets only a few subtypes—or versions of the virus (like a typical seasonal flu vaccine does). One advantage of mRNA technology is its speed of production. And because of the COVID pandemic, there is now more infrastructure to mass-produce doses. “RNA vaccines can be designed extremely quickly—you only need the genetic sequence of what the new variant is that’s emerging, and within weeks, [you] can have a vaccine already tested in animal models,” Fuller says."

The virus is not spreading in cattle. The CDC and the WHO want a new pandemic. The virus is only spread from birds, not mammals. This is fear mongering to destroy the cattle industry.

The virus is not spreading in cattle. The CDC and the WHO want a new pandemic. The virus is only spread from birds, not mammals. This is fear mongering to destroy the cattle industry.
And dairy. I understand you meant the cattle industry as a whole, but some here may not.

Which means hay farmers. There is a LOT of hay made in this country that most don't consider or even know about. And corn, soybeans, etc. meant for cattle feed. The economics of the extended supply chain is absolutely massive. That pound of ground beef has a lot of families, towns and industry behind it.

Why does ICE have weapons, I have yet to hear about any body counts of the criminals entering our country raping and killing women and children . I thought the Biden administration instructed them to use whistles ......

images (58).jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC

Domino 2.jpg

Taiwan isn’t China
Yet, hence the punishment for failure to submit. Biden is eating ice cream and the rest of the politicians are busy extracting money out of Ukraine.

I'm more surprised nobody is questioning my premise we took out Turkey. Is this no longer a conspiracy. I understand most people on here can't talk about it. I'll assume silence is confirmation.