• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

trust the science!

Well, science can't be trusted because it's not a belief. Science is the study of...not a faith based system. There is no "trust".

"you can prove my theories wrong, but you can never prove them to be right"
--Albert Einstein

This is why, "the science is settled" is profoundly ignorant of the scientific method. What you see reported today as science, is propaganda by a doomsday cult. I have studied AGW in depth for 18 years, I've read most of the peer reviewed and published papers as well as the raw data. AGW, AKA global warming then renamed climate change is not science. It is a cult.

Well, science can't be trusted because it's not a belief. Science is the study of...not a faith based system. There is no "trust".

--Albert Einstein

This is why, "the science is settled" is profoundly ignorant of the scientific method. What you see reported today as science, is propaganda by a doomsday cult. I have studied AGW in depth for 18 years, I've read most of the peer reviewed and published papers as well as the raw data. AGW, AKA global warming then renamed climate change is not science. It is a cult.
jmo, but there is some "science" that is settled, like much of chemistry, down to the molecular level.
the problem is what they call "climate science" is actually climate speculation driven by money and politics and not by science and observation.
instead they have created a theory they want to push, and then they cherry pick pieces of incomplete data to support their premise.

--Albert Einstein

Correct. Science is, per Popper, a series of Conjectures and Refutations, not proofs.

Reactions: atomic41
Never trust a scientist, you should only concern yourself with their stated methods.

You can be a shitty scientist and actually have very sound and repeatable methods, or vice versa, you can be a really great scientist and produce some really shitty methods.

Methods > Individual

--Albert Einstein

True science is "never settled".

Everything must be tested, questioned and proven again and again as new information develops.

Exactly right this is religion.....a religion pushed by those that dont believe but only want to control.

If Obammy was such a believer in the global warming BS would he really buy a home on an island?

Ditto for climate czar Kerry, that claims we have less than a decade left.

They think you are dumb.

jmo, but there is some "science" that is settled, like much of chemistry, down to the molecular level.
the problem is what they call "climate science" is actually climate speculation driven by money and politics and not by science and observation.
instead they have created a theory they want to push, and then they cherry pick pieces of incomplete data to support their premise.

Agreed in the sense of scientific consensus is the strongest level of evidence for a statement/theory to be true. Climate science has numerous claims and statements requiring exponential more research and effort to be deemed "consensus".

“Science” has been infiltrated and dominated by the Occult from the foundations up. It’s an absolute joke at this point. I used to look at Catholics defending the Papacy as the most incredible example of delusion. But the commitment to the humanist priesthood has raised the bar a couple notches.

Reactions: Bender
You think they are crazy now?
Wait till 98lb hailstones fall out of the sky.
Water turns to blood.
"Death flees".
Winds stop.
Locusts swarm.

As prophecy fulfills, there must be screams of "logic" from the opposing team, with a strong dose of humanism and the unifying cry of all one, to combat the sins of mankind. Ultimately, counterfeit faith.

Agreed in the sense of scientific consensus is the strongest level of evidence for a statement/theory to be true. Climate science has numerous claims and statements requiring exponential more research and effort to be deemed "consensus".
Unless it comes from Gates and friends..... then it is freaking The Word of God...every broke dick mofo bows to the three suns for his no nothing but Windows NT ass

How many science facts have been proven to be wrong in the past? Science is self-correcting. Many scientific “laws” was proven wrong throughout the history of humankind. The best example would be the earth revolves around the sun.

Science is by no means an absolute.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Funny as hell ... the things that make me think "WTFF?"

Woman whips off her THONG and wears it as a face mask after supermarket staff refused to serve her​

Woulda been funnier if she had her guy with her and when they took them off traded before applying... LOLOL.

I think I will start wearing a thong as a mask when I go places. Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: WDN-K-9
ahahaha, ooooh noooooo!

9Y5UceTS.jpeg

ahahaha, ooooh noooooo!

9Y5UceTS.jpeg

What? Does that mean that I won’t be able to listen to Cab Calloway, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne, Louis Armstrong, Chuck Berry, Charlie Pride or Fats Domino anymore?

Oh I forgot that we don’t have any good black recording artists around like them anymore. I guess it won’t be a big loss if we don’t have to listen to today’s black music.

Can Loni hold her breath till she passes out?

Last edited:
What? Does that mean that I won’t be able to listen to Cab Calloway, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne, Louis Armstrong, Chuck Berry, Charlie Pride or Fats Domino anymore?

Oh I forgot that we don’t have any good black recording artists around like them anymore. I guess it won’t be a big loss if we don’t have to listen to today’s black music.

Can Loni hold her breath till she passes out?
I think Darius Rucker is pretty good.

Reactions: RPN and theLBC