• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1584670656510.png

That’s awesome. I’ll be back in Tampa this week, just tossed the 9wt in the truck, guessing it’ll be a few more before bringing the 12 for Tarpon
Friend runs a charter and he was out at the Pasco hellcat today. Says they were hookin’ 4-5’ AJs! 😆 A sombitch is warn out after fighting one of those for 10-15 minutes in 60’ of water!

Reactions: WDN-K-9
After listening to Trumps speak today, do you think he's just trying to get into the heads of the Demwits? I'm not sure he's going to run in 2024, but he's got the entire Demwit party talking about him now. Do you think he's taking the fodder from them to give the Republicans a chance to find a REAL candidate for 2024?

Just a little Trump.

Language gleefully plagiarized from Jack London's "Ode to a SCAB."

Ode to A RINO (Republican In Name Only)

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which he made a RINO. A RINO is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water-logged brain, and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a RINO comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out. No man has a right to be a RINO as long as there is a pool of water deep enough to drown his body in, or a rope long enough to hang his carcass with. Judas Iscariot was a gentleman compared to a RINO. For betraying his master, he had character enough to hang himself. A RINO hasn’t!

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas Iscariot sold his savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission in the British Army. The modern RINO Politician sells his birth-right, his country, his wife, his children, and his fellow men for personal enrichment, fickle praise from muckrakers and a lust for power.

Anonymous 2021

I would have stolen this from you but you should have the honor of posting this here.

Language gleefully plagiarized from Jack London's "Ode to a SCAB."

Ode to A RINO (Republican In Name Only)

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which he made a RINO. A RINO is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water-logged brain, and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a RINO comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out. No man has a right to be a RINO as long as there is a pool of water deep enough to drown his body in, or a rope long enough to hang his carcass with. Judas Iscariot was a gentleman compared to a RINO. For betraying his master, he had character enough to hang himself. A RINO hasn’t!

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas Iscariot sold his savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission in the British Army. The modern RINO Politician sells his birth-right, his country, his wife, his children, and his fellow men for personal enrichment, fickle praise from muckrakers and a lust for power.

Anonymous 2021

Reactions: gigamortis

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec
1h

BREAKING: Trump confirms he requested 10,000 National Guard troops for Jan 6 to defend the city. Says Capitol officials under Pelosi refused.

2:33 PM · Mar 1, 2021

Reactions: gigamortis
I would have stolen this from you but you should have the honor of posting this here.

I would not have cared if you copied & pasted to another thread but I posted it there anyway.

This ought to be required reading for school children everywhere.

Reactions: Howland
Reactions: Josh1978
I've got a fantastic idea for these "labs"..........Mac:mad:

Oh Boya Goya........Got to like a dude with convictions.....had chicken with Goya Adobo last night......

Sometimes ya just gotta wonder if the gov'ts very intention is to start a race war

Top Biden Adviser Says Administration To ‘Start Acting Now’ On Reparations

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-...nistration-to-start-acting-now-on-reparations

Oh but wait. I MUST be a racist for even thinking that --it's off to the re-eduKKKtion camp for me.

Oh absolutely.. at first I speculated it was a win votes thing, now I believe it’s a keep votes ...or possibly they started it and have no idea how to safely bail out of it. Clusterfuck of epic proportions

Last edited:
What I can't believe is how he was the darling of the Demwits just 2 months ago and now they all want his scalp.
A very connected friend explained this to me today. Cuomo had emerged as the biggest challenger to Kamala Harris in the Democratic party, and that is not a direction the party wants to go, so all protection goes out the window. Useful before the election, ideologically inconvenient after.

leftists are so delusional, they want to accuse everyone else of falling prey to the cult of personality while being blind to it in their own ranks
i think they are just changing the subject from all the old people he killed, and his entire team being part of it.
this way, he can be sacrificed and the rest of the scum are saved.

i think they are just changing the subject from all the old people he killed, and his entire team being part of it.
this way, he can be sacrificed and the rest of the scum are saved.
and of course, instead of the left being condemned for making cuomo a hero for his mass murders, they will claim they protected women.

I wonder if he has to return his Emmy or whatever award he got last year?
why? it is some of the best acting i have seen for a while. :)

/he prolly didn't get it for "acting".

Golly Gee... never even hit the main news channels...

I can't imagine why...