• Apr 8, 2018

WDN-K-9

Non Quarta
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 29, 2008
    Mt Pleasant, SC
    Sometimes ya just gotta wonder if the gov'ts very intention is to start a race war

Top Biden Adviser Says Administration To ‘Start Acting Now’ On Reparations

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-...nistration-to-start-acting-now-on-reparations

Oh but wait. I MUST be a racist for even thinking that --it's off to the re-eduKKKtion camp for me.

Oh absolutely.. at first I speculated it was a win votes thing, now I believe it’s a keep votes ...or possibly they started it and have no idea how to safely bail out of it. Clusterfuck of epic proportions

Last edited:

Choid

Apparently, the town retard.
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    What I can't believe is how he was the darling of the Demwits just 2 months ago and now they all want his scalp.
    A very connected friend explained this to me today. Cuomo had emerged as the biggest challenger to Kamala Harris in the Democratic party, and that is not a direction the party wants to go, so all protection goes out the window. Useful before the election, ideologically inconvenient after.

thestoicmarcusaurelius

The Real Tiger King
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    What I can't believe is how he was the darling of the Demwits just 2 months ago and now they all want his scalp.

leftists are so delusional, they want to accuse everyone else of falling prey to the cult of personality while being blind to it in their own ranks

projection at its finest, accusing people that just want to go to work of wanting to kill grandma while someone who lets covid run wild in nursing homes wins awards for his "leadership"

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    leftists are so delusional, they want to accuse everyone else of falling prey to the cult of personality while being blind to it in their own ranks
    i think they are just changing the subject from all the old people he killed, and his entire team being part of it.
    this way, he can be sacrificed and the rest of the scum are saved.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    i think they are just changing the subject from all the old people he killed, and his entire team being part of it.
    this way, he can be sacrificed and the rest of the scum are saved.
    and of course, instead of the left being condemned for making cuomo a hero for his mass murders, they will claim they protected women.

thestoicmarcusaurelius

The Real Tiger King
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    A very connected friend explained this to me today. Cuomo had emerged as the biggest challenger to Kamala Harris in the Democratic party, and that is not a direction the party wants to go, so all protection goes out the window. Useful before the election, ideologically inconvenient after.
    How will they take the child sniffer down once his protection is gone LOL?

Reactions: Habu64

gayguns

-------------
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Golly Gee... never even hit the main news channels...

I can't imagine why...

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019

I can't imagine why...
    turns out he's a piece of shit anyway

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

I can't imagine why...

I hate Demwits....

Reactions: gayguns

gayguns

-------------
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    You see this? Candace is blowing it up in twitterverse... I dont even have twitter and her stuff is bleeding over into Telegram and Parler.

Her and Melissa Tate. The libtards just cant fucking stand two black women that blow their idiocy and lies to smithereens.

I think it might have been Ben Shapiro. But he was saying If gender doesnt exist, and its just a social construct, then L G and B's wouldnt exist. LOL... Right?

Like....Hello you dumb fucking woke ass f*gs. Wake the F up!

Edited to tone down the F-g word. :)

Screenshot_20210301-190558_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    You see this? Candace is blowing it up in twitterverse... I dont even have twitter and her stuff is bleeding over into Telegram and Parler.

Her and Melissa Tate. The libtards just cant fucking stand two black women that blow their idiocy and lies to smithereens.

I think it might have been Ben Shapiro. But he was saying If gender doesnt exist, and its just a social construct, then L G and B's wouldnt exist. LOL... Right?

Like....Hello you dumb fucking woke ass fags. WAKE THE F UP!! And you wonder why I got NO Gay friends bahaha. Fine by me.

Um... I wonder should I can the "fag" name calling? I bet I'm the only one on Snipers Hide that can use that term lolol. But If I suddenly *poof*... you'll know I was wrong about that. 🤣

View attachment 7570693

She's a smart cookie. I was hoping she'd be the first black female VP.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Only a few billion dollars after all these years? Sounds like a cover up to me. What a shit show, it should have been shut down twenty years ago.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

I can't imagine why...

Not needed, apparently they have something else on him.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Only a few billion dollars after all these years? Sounds like a cover up to me. What a shit show, it should have been shut down twenty years ago.

When I was in Liberia they were having internal problems.

One of the DAO guys, a Navy Chief, would visit his Liberian govt counterparts in town.

On one trip he came back with a sweet Shovel FLHP Harley.

Uncle Sam provided a whole parking lot full of them and now none were running because they didnt have a clue on maintaining them.

Some quick work at the Embassy he had that thing running around the compound and shipped it out in his TMO as his vehicle.

Meanwhile here seniors worry about buying heating oil.

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    This is old news but given scant coverage today.

FS1

Unbalanced
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Notice how all with these eye accidents, the nose is never involved? Seems illogical. :)

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Reactions: Doc68