• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

And if you want to make your head spin like the Exorcist; read this. (Note, I couldn't get very far into it until I got PO'd).

Because they KNOW she's a threat and is not going to back down.

On the good news side. Wonder when this guy will be "cancelled" for calling the left out?

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/you-have-to-read-this-letter

Reactions: atomic41
jMM1WJxI.png

The entire set up is like a Jewish taxi driver giving a Camp Commandant a ride to the concentration camp.

trump was right again

0I2MrFXr.jpeg
Trump WAS right; and xiden wants this because it helps his family build their portfolio of credit (note, I did not say dollars). What better way to make sure your opposition is always monitored than if the actual network is built by the CCP to do such??

Reactions: Bender
you went to UCLA in the 90s? that explains so much.
Oh, do tell, because it probably influenced me less than my PdD program or high school. It wasn't much of a radical place back then, unless you went looking for it. I was Greek, econ/math. Never really came into contact with crazies except when they were protesting fraternity songs.

I crossed paths with an old friend today. She tells me that two different hospitals tried to kill her last August. She went to her doctor because she was having difficulty breathing and felt like shit. She tested negative for covid-19 but was told that she was false negative. They treated her for COVID and checked her into the hospital. Two weeks and no improvement and a second false negative her family transferred her to another hospital. They claim the same, false negative. Two more weeks and no improvement and transferred to a third hospital and two more false negative tests. She now has a collapsed lung and a friend called a doctor friend and explained the situation. The hospital wants to put her on breathing machine and doctor friend tells them no. Hospital says that they are done with her and she checks out with the assistance of family and the doctor. Doctor friend treated her at home for bacterial pneumonia and three weeks later she's getting out of bed.
Doctor friend says to never wear a mask!!
That's two people that I know that have had pneumonia from masks. She lived and the other died after being put on the respirator and being treated for covid-19 instead of pneumonia.

oh look, somebody got their payoff already for denying election cases.

VtnKqE55.png
I was so very happy to see Trump make three appointments... Not one has proven true to their stated values thus far... and they're, unfortunately, just getting started... I really don't understand why the demwits are even bothering with the idea of court-packing... Seems completely unnecessary to the success of their agenda :mad:

How is this allowed?
hahahaha!

politicians often wait to retire before taking their book payouts, like obama.
judges could be sitting for life, so they can't wait for death to get the money.