• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Kill whitey wherever you can.

I have a list of ways to dispatch of that thing and none of them are quick.

When I was six years old, a black teenager who was three times my size, attacked me. My head could have been bashed in.

Despite that, I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body except for the idiots that say only whites commit crime and repeat the myth white people are supremacists.

I'd like to show the assholes that say that my scar to prove otherwise.

BTW, I'm not little anymore and have stood down assholes both black and white who thought they were tough guys. When they learn that someone, who's not going to take their violence, can kill them (with or without weapons) they turn into pussies.

Reactions: TexPatriot
cvSQVIEB.png

Note how skillfully The Oregonian presents the video, pure propaganda - there is something for everyone and everyone can take away from it whatever they want. We don't see what happens prior to the initial confrontation, but we do know riding a bicycle on the sidewalk is a ticketable offense, we do know the pedestrian has the right of way on the sidewalk, so from that vantage point - sure that cop was a dick, and everyone has met a dick cop before.

Nevah been done before....erode trust at the community level...defund / disband...Federalize the Police...Stasi

"You can't professionalize unless you federalize." Seems I've heard that before.

Nope, I've read it on multiple news sources.

My question is, does this look like someone you'd hire to be your child's babysitter?

That was my first initial thought, no way that dude is watching my kid.

Haha. This is so retarded. Robinson was one of the stop the steal fools that made sure the gop would lose Georgia and have no ability to block anything. The nerve of these fucking retards (present company included) is breathtaking. Dumbest segment of the American public.

Haha. This is so retarded. Robinson was one of the stop the steal fools that made sure the gop would lose Georgia and have no ability to block anything. The nerve of these fucking retards (present company included) is breathtaking. Dumbest segment of the American public.
Republican turnout in the runoff was higher than normal. Just not high enough to overcome all the fraudulent ballots collected by Abrams and her commies.

Republican turnout in the runoff was higher than normal. Just not high enough to overcome all the fraudulent ballots collected by Abrams and her commies.
Lol no. The most conservative counties lagged the rest of the state. At some point all you morons who listened to Lin wood and the rest of the grifters will come to terms with the fact that you are responsible for how radical this administration is able to be.

Lol no. The most conservative counties lagged the rest of the state. At some point all you morons who listened to Lin wood and the rest of the grifters will come to terms with the fact that you are responsible for how radical this administration is able to be.
I voted in one of those most conservative ga counties. First time I ever had to wait to vote in a runoff. I didn't have anyone request, fill out and return a ballot for me, had to go vote on my own. That's not how things worked in the communist supporting areas.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
I wonder why we don't hear more about this story?

So the fairytale is wrong, finding a black albino will get you a pot of gold. Sorry about that leprechauns

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
I'm really wondering if our Republic, what little is left, will even survive until July 4. At this current rate, I seriously doubt it; and for sure it won't survive the year. Just glad my parents/grandparents are dead and gone and don't have to witness this shit.

this was the cunt that said all people are racists, and now near the top of the doj.
pack a lunch white people.

qBhd6tDo.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Something i’ve been thinking about alot recently. Been married for 4 years now and constantly asked when we’re going to have kids. I always thought i wanted to be a father but given the current global shitshow and especially here in the states, I can’t imagine bringing a kid into this mess.

There’s a very real risk to conservative values and today’s kids are being raised in a veritable hell hole that has to be so demoralizing. Shit, i got flack for my beliefs going through a private school in the early 2000’s. It is so much worse now.

I wonder if, long term, we see a reduction in the birth rate from people thinking similarly.

I'm really wondering if our Republic, what little is left, will even survive until July 4. At this current rate, I seriously doubt it; and for sure it won't survive the year. Just glad my parents/grandparents are dead and gone and don't have to witness this shit.

You know...I'm starting to think the same. It sure as hell seems like it's all coming down real soon.

Something i’ve been thinking about alot recently. Been married for 4 years now and constantly asked when we’re going to have kids. I always thought i wanted to be a father but given the current global shitshow and especially here in the states, I can’t imagine bringing a kid into this mess.

There’s a very real risk to conservative values and today’s kids are being raised in a veritable hell hole that has to be so demoralizing. Shit, i got flack for my beliefs going through a private school in the early 2000’s. It is so much worse now.

I wonder if, long term, we see a reduction in the birth rate from people thinking similarly.
I have kids, they are 15 and 13. Both of them have stated they do not want children. They are super conservative and do not want to bring kids into this shit we have now. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get.

I have kids, they are 15 and 13. Both of them have stated they do not want children. They are super conservative and do not want to bring kids into this shit we have now. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get.

the bad part is this is a self fulfilling prophecy. Giving up is just that, and not having kids is the ultimate give-up. we need people to raise kids and raise them right.

its hard. harder than anything else you'll ever do, but i think its better than just giving up and taking the easy way out.

the bad part is this is a self fulfilling prophecy. Giving up is just that, and not having kids is the ultimate give-up. we need people to raise kids and raise them right.

its hard. harder than anything else you'll ever do, but i think its better than just giving up and taking the easy way out.

You know...I'm starting to think the same. It sure as hell seems like it's all coming down real soon.

Reactions: mtrmn and MCSO1357

You are absolutely correct. We can't take the "easy way out", because, who's going to mow the lawn?
Mac:ROFLMAO:

Bullshit....:

US Postal Service Running 'Covert Operations Program' To Spy On Americans' Social Media Posts, Share With Agencies

yup, same postal service that backdated ballots
same postal service that was secretly delivering ballots across state lines without any chain of custody.
same postal service that went after whistleblowers on election fraud

There we go - police nationalization here we are.
it is systemic stupidity and criminality, not systemic racism.
they don't want to address the real problem because they don't really want to fix it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
it is systemic stupidity and criminality, not systemic racism.
they don't want to address the real problem because they don't really want to fix it.
Keep track of the goal.

Local police for the most part live in our communities and are much much much more truthfully the protectors of our society and Constitution.

A Communist dictatorship cannot flourish until they are replaced.