• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

tAmNE8uX.jpeg
IT will be at the top of that list in 6 months.

DOD cancelling Memorial Day staging for "Rolling to Remember/Rolling Thunder"

:(

Maybe they need the parking lots at the Pentagon for illegals.

I was in downriver Michigan (Wayne County) this weekend for a funeral and I was surprised the number of negative Biden / Harris signs put up. I grew up downriver and that region is democrat, but the trump administration caused growth in manufacturing.

It also got me thinking of trumps pardon of kwame kilpatrick, which pissed me off. But I can now understand why it was done.

poor caitlyn made the mistake of saying boys should not compete against girls in sports.
she's done.

MPL1QC5H.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else get their check from Lindsey Graham? Begging for money for the RNC?
IIRC most of this seems like the letter I got when they elected the kenyan. I guess the promise of repeal and replace of kenyan care is old enough that their failure should be forgotten?
PXL_20210503_234948161.jpg

Maybe @Choid can pony up?
I am done with these shit bags. Let's just rip the band-aid off and deal with the remnants.

This makes my friggin blood boil. I have been in a f*cking wheelchair...What us wrong with these f*cking people!!
Yeah, sorry for the redundancy...At some point there will be blowback.
i think we are mad at the wrong people. these are tools being programmed for destruction.
i am willing to bet none of these people would do this sort of thing 10 years ago, or maybe even just a year or two ago.
hatred takes energy, and something is providing the impetus for it. most of these people wouldn't muster the energy for hate on their own.

Low life trash. Some people like to claim it's their culture. I believe they are animals, hurt and kill for no reason other than to keep themselves entertained. So I would guess really worse than animals.
like i said above. they are being brainwashed into acting like this.
somebody is telling them white people are bad. they wouldn't work that hard to hurt people for no reason on their own.

History!! It's been done several times before. When the Pravda turn your neighbor into the boogeyman the results are pretty well expected.
i think we are mad at the wrong people. these are tools being programmed for destruction.
i am willing to bet none of these people would do this sort of thing 10 years ago, or maybe even just a year or two ago.
hatred takes energy, and something is providing the impetus for it. most of these people wouldn't muster the energy for hate on their own.

like i said above. they are being brainwashed into acting like this.
somebody is telling them white people are bad. they wouldn't work that hard to hurt people for no reason on their own.
So what I hear you saying is, they are so piss fuckin stupid they can be controlled by anyone. Perhaps someone should tell them it's their own fault they are who they are.

Reactions: Bender
So what I hear you saying is, they are so piss fuckin stupid they can be controlled by anyone. Perhaps someone should tell them it's their own fault they are who they are.
like parents that jump to put their kids on drugs rather than accept that they are fucking failures at parenting...or pregnant couples that kill the babies in the name of personal rights instead of accepting personal responsibility for making the babies in the first place...
to be honest, i don't think anyone is immune to this. look at all the fucktards wearing masks.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The has been in the making for generations. The democrat) communists have been telling them that it's the man keeping them down. Now they have put a white face on "the man". The Great Society! What a great piece of legislation that turned out to be. Look up what Johnson said after it was signed.
And they don't have to be stoopid. Look around and see how many normal people are shouting at people for not wearing a face diaper.

Reactions: theLBC
People make a living out of convincing people to act against what is best for them. They are called politicians.

don't take my word for it, but of course they didn't know back then they would blame covid for everything.

2edMFUU5.png