• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BLM's end game: black people free to commit crime at will with no repercussions

Somehow I think things will not turn out like BLM thinks they'll turn out WORL

Reactions: Kamerad and TACC
WhnjP7ql.png

don't forget, they were going to certify this until locals complained.
too bad they didn't audit all of the counties,
but the .gov ordered all state records deleted on dec. 8 (don't know if it happened).

N7hXuTNt.png

never trust any who would lie to get on a jury ...

absolute miscarriage of justice to use jury duty to try to effectuate social change when a man's freedom is on the line

regardless of whether the verdict was right or wrong, the reasons as to why the decision was reached are important
Won’t this information bolster an appeal?

Heh - that's hilarious. But since the Republican party doesn't punish bad ideas over the long term, we should all realize that Luntz will be back on Fox (and in the good graces of Tucker's co-workers, like Sean Hannity) the next time that the party needs help in reframing an argument about transgender athletes or war in the middle east or domestic pipelines. Frank will run a focus group and all will be good.

We know this, because it's already happened in the past:

... and before that:

He'll be back.

Somehow this "asian hate" happens only in places Orientals can't arm themselves without breaking the law.

Coincidence? You decide.
Well, all the highest population Asian areas in the US are in these kinds of states, so while it would probably be true given a normal distribution, there really isn't any way to tell from the evidence. What seems more clear is that it is happening in areas with a lot of black and Asian people.

Reactions: MtnCreek
What seems more clear is that it is happening in areas with a lot of black and Asian people.

I'll tell you why it doesn't happen in states like mine (which do not lack in Asian-ancestry population). Because they pack heat and will fuck up anyone who tries to assault them.

And the animals know it.

It's that simple.

Ain't shit going to happen!! They are blowing hot air to keep the people sated.
Now if they start handcuffing those scumbags??

Bwaahaha. LOL. ROTFLMAO!
you just wait until that Durham report comes out.... you'll see.... you're all going to see!!

46261101.jpg
This has got to be the longest running investigation/report in history. Of course it's blamed on the plandemic even though the rest of the government has moved along with olympic pace.
I wonder how much money he's pocketed?

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and USMC_03XX
This is silly. There are much more efficient ways of avoiding taxes than divorce. Gates especially, has liquidated so much Microsoft stock over the years, and generally donates most of his wealth to bad causes. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy, and this just plays to people who have no experience with significant monetary sums. "I'm going to get a divorce" is never the cheapest answer to any question.

This is silly. There are much more efficient ways of avoiding taxes than divorce. Gates especially, has liquidated so much Microsoft stock over the years, and generally donates most of his wealth to bad causes. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy, and this just plays to people who have no experience with significant monetary sums. "I'm going to get a divorce" is never the cheapest answer to any question.
i don't create the content.
selling stock at a profit is not a conspiracy, nor is pointing out how rich pelosi and feinsten have gotten from stock trading.
in fact, "conspiracy" is about as valid a term now as "racist".
overuse has caused them to be moot terms. everyone is racist. everything is a conspiracy.

i don't create the content.
selling stock at a profit is not a conspiracy, nor is pointing out how rich pelosi and feinsten have gotten from stock trading.
in fact, "conspiracy" is about as valid a term now as "racist".
overuse has caused them to be moot terms. everyone is racist. everything is a conspiracy.
So, to touch on all of those points. Pelosi is much more of a crook than Feinstein. Dick Blum had made a pretty damn good fortune before she married him, and while they are not the cleanest, they are not the dirtiest. Paul Pelosi was a middling investment banker who got right exactly because of his wife. My very educated opinion on those.

My point was that the tweet alleged that Gates was conspiring to avoid taxes by getting divorced. There are just too many good ways not to pay taxes and retain more control, especially if you are that rich, and that committed to not leaving money to the next generation above a certain amount. But it literally did allege that he was "conspiring" to do something with his wife. Hence conspiracy. I am not an accountant for sure, but I am sure any accountant on here could come up with a number of charitable trusts, remainders etc, that would be a lot more satisfactory than divorce.

I do agree that "conspiracy" has become overused. I will endeavor to find other words, but there is a lot of conspiracy thinking out there. It isn't necessarily an insult. Sometimes seeing a conspiracy is seeing a conspiracy that is actually happening. I mean, people do conspire. Racist is more overused, and more abused, to the point of being useless unless discussing the hypocrisy of the new racists, err the anti-racists, or whatever.

So, to touch on all of those points. Pelosi is much more of a crook than Feinstein. Dick Blum had made a pretty damn good fortune before she married him, and while they are not the cleanest, they are not the dirtiest. Paul Pelosi was a middling investment banker who got right exactly because of his wife. My very educated opinion on those.

My point was that the tweet alleged that Gates was conspiring to avoid taxes by getting divorced. There are just too many good ways not to pay taxes and retain more control, especially if you are that rich, and that committed to not leaving money to the next generation above a certain amount. But it literally did allege that he was "conspiring" to do something with his wife. Hence conspiracy. I am not an accountant for sure, but I am sure any accountant on here could come up with a number of charitable trusts, remainders etc, that would be a lot more satisfactory than divorce.

I do agree that "conspiracy" has become overused. I will endeavor to find other words, but there is a lot of conspiracy thinking out there. It isn't necessarily an insult. Sometimes seeing a conspiracy is seeing a conspiracy that is actually happening. I mean, people do conspire. Racist is more overused, and more abused, to the point of being useless unless discussing the hypocrisy of the new racists, err the anti-racists, or whatever.
i think you take open digs on hated celebrities too seriously.
there are also some post about how little bill gates' dick is, and you would probably argue about what little means, and the average dick size.

i think you take open digs on hated celebrities too seriously.
there are also some post about how little bill gates' dick is, and you would probably argue about what little means, and the average dick size.
Black, white or Asian?