• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

rDPgSuHi.jpeg
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nothing to see here move along now.

Nothing will matter. He is the sacrificial lamb and nothing will change that.

“A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths.

“The program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said.

Compare that type of response to the government’s reaction to much higher reported death numbers related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots and the contrast is alarming, McCullough said, especially when the shots have not even been granted full FDA approval and are only being allowed on the market under an Emergency Use Authorization.

Previous studies, including one from Harvard University, estimate that only 1 to 10 percent of all vaccine-related deaths get reported to VAERS. So in all likelihood, there are more people dying than even gets reported, yet the FDA can’t come up with a single death related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

“Reporting a death requires a healthcare worker to enter it into the system,” he said. And if the death does not occur within the normal 15-minute monitoring period they often go unreported. Most deaths occur within 72 hours of the shot. “They pile up on day one, two and three,” he said.

As a matter of comparison: There are 20 to 30 deaths reported every year to VAERS related to the flu shot. That’s with 195 million receiving flu shots. Compare that to the COVID shot, which resulted in 2,602 reported deaths through 77 million vaccinations.

717iKc06.jpeg

surprise!

717iKc06.jpeg

surprise!

Charge them as co- conspirators/accomplices.

717iKc06.jpeg

surprise!
WOW is that Richard Ramirez in the white hat. When did he get out ?

I wonder if those white farmers could stop selling to the Federal government? Kinda like how firearm manufacturers should stop selling to them as well. Ammo manufacturers too.

Why?

Unless they were intended sabotage of the Chinese design.
Honeywell just wanted to make a buck by outsourcing manufacturing. Sending part drawings is part of the process.
Many defence contractors outsource manufacturing abroad including to China, this is probably just a warning to the industry that times change, i am 100% Honeywell is not the black sheep here.

Honeywell just wanted to make a buck by outsourcing manufacturing. Sending part drawings is part of the process.
Many defence contractors outsource manufacturing abroad including to China, this is probably just a warning to the industry that times change, i am 100% Honeywell is not the black sheep here.
Lol! No wonder you're a totalitarian, commie bastard. Treason is no big deal for a MFer like you. If everyone thought like you I would agree with you 100% that human beings don't have inalienable rights and they don't deserve liberty. Good to know.

I would hope that this is like what NASA did with the Shuttle's blueprints. It is not cool that Honeywell would outsource anything associated with National Security. IF they actually did this, someone in that organization should be held for Treason and hung by their neck until dead.

Reactions: Frank Warren