• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Remember the Canadian Pastor who kicked off the police from his property in the viral video? Well, they got em:

In a scene that would have made the Soviet Kommisars proud.

If you needed any more proof that the police are by and large NOT the "good guys" anymore, well it doesn't get much more clear than this.
Worship God in your church and the state will send their armed men to violently arrest you.
Those "police" are nothing but filthy communist thugs.

Lenin is the cold-blooded thug who famously wrote, “We must be ready to employ trickery, deceit, law-breaking, withholding and concealing truth[.] … We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us.”
Sound familiar?

Reactions: gigamortis
received_1412891219067728.jpeg

Bwaahaha. LOL. ROTFLMAO!

This has got to be the longest running investigation/report in history. Of course it's blamed on the plandemic even though the rest of the government has moved along with olympic pace.
I wonder how much money he's pocketed?
Word has it the Durham report release is set to coincide with the centennial of WW2.

This right here, pisses me right the F off. I don't care if it's Canada or the U.S. of A., or BFE, this shit has got to STOP!! I'm not the most God Fearing man on this F'n dirt pile, but, I have faith and this shit is just WRONG! Mac :mad::mad::mad:

Here is the "police" AKA Communist thugs arresting Christians for having an outdoor worship service in Moscow... not Russia but Idaho!

Make no mistake, the larger part of the police have already picked their side, and it's not freedom, it's being part of the Communist Totalitarian regime.

Here is the "police" AKA Communist thugs arresting Christians for having an outdoor worship service in Moscow... not Russia but Idaho!

Make no mistake, the larger part of the police have already picked their side, and it's not freedom, it's being part of the Communist Totalitarian regime.

Fucking asinine. Especially through the lens of 12+ months of rioting in our cities with barely any intervention from the police.

I really hate seeing this kind of shit. I may have not been a "sworn" officer in my Corr. career(18 yrs.), but, I felt we were all brothers in arms. Hell, even my 21 years of Mil. service, was filled with Brothers/Sisters. I just hate seeing this kind of abuse. Like you said, we've got cities burning, people getting beat on, and local L.E. just letting the shit go on. Never in my life would I have witnessed my country, turn into a 3rd World shithole. This whole picture is just plain wrong. Mac

Pete Hoekstra is here to badmouth all the bad policies that Pete Hoekstra supported during his time in government:

To his credit, he kinda-sorta admits to being part of the problem:

"As someone who once advocated some of these policies, I do not. We should all be willing to learn from what did not work in the past."

Look forward to more of this self-rebranding by neocons as we approach the 2022 and '24 elections. Personally, I'd prefer to shun these people in favor of those who had the right ideas in the first place. Bad ideas should have consequences.

Pete Hoekstra is here to badmouth all the bad policies that Pete Hoekstra supported during his time in government:

To his credit, he kinda-sorta admits to being part of the problem:

"As someone who once advocated some of these policies, I do not. We should all be willing to learn from what did not work in the past."

Look forward to more of this self-rebranding by neocons as we approach the 2022 and '24 elections. Personally, I'd prefer to shun these people in favor of those who had the right ideas in the first place. Bad ideas should have consequences.
Yeah, I'd hate to see somebody change his mind. We don't have enough stubborn assholes these days. We should incentivize that behavior.

But, did they change their mind or are they just giving lip service to get elected?
Trust is earned.
He hasn't been in congress since 2011. He isn't running for anything.

More significantly, once early voting started, she was providing him with a daily update on the numbers of absentee ballots returned and still outstanding in each ward.

“Here’s what I’ll need,” Spitzer-Rubenstein wrote to her in late October, “1) Number of ballot preparation teams, 2) Number of returned ballots per ward, 3) Number of outstanding ballots per ward.”

Even with this private data sharing that no other organization received (or should have received), Spitzer-Rubenstein still wanted more. He wanted access to the Milwaukee Election Commission’s voter database

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Hey, the ice has been broken. I'd never say that it couldn't happen here. How many EOs has Biden signed so far???

Not to mention how may EOs have been issued by pissy little state governors and mayors who think their divine right is to rule over the masses. Don't forget about state legislatures and city councils that back them up.

Not to mention how may EOs have been issued by pissy little state governors and mayors who think their divine right is to rule over the masses. Don't forget about state legislatures and city councils that back them up.

Very true. Look at all the churches that were closed to even outside services all over the country.

Is it becoming the time that we need armed guards in our churches to protect us from the bad guys (our own government).
What's truly amazing to me about the COVID/Church shutdown is pretty simple. I've been called a heathen (pretty much) by some of my neighbors and a work colleague or two because I'm not presently attending Church. I won't get into my personal reasons for not attending; but what I will say is that it is related (albeit way previous to COVID). But, what amazes me is how quickly the more "faithful (I use that very loosely)" Christians almost immediately sided with shut it down.

I mean, I heard all sorts of malarkey; but the best was: "well, our Church has service online." Well that's great; but 1) not all churches can afford broadband, 2) not all the congregation is computer savvy, 3) online is NOT the same as in person (the discussions that take place amongst the congregation is completely shut down) 4) IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF AMENDMENT 1!!!!! The so-called rhetorical answer back was "well, #1 can be suspended at times because we're in a pandemeic." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....NO NO NO NO NO it cannot!!!!! Sure, a particular Church can voluntarily suspend services; but the government cannot and shall not.

I have little hope we, the Freedom loving people of the USA, can turn this boat around; when The Church cowers, that's a good sign it's over.

He hasn't been in congress since 2011. He isn't running for anything.

Yeah, but not for lack for trying :LOL: He and Dick DeVos are perpetually running for something in Michigan. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both campaigning for governor next year. He's also working as a lobbyist and think-tank gremlin, and my guess is that there isn't much money flowing towards those of the neocon persuasion.

In the meantime, if he wants to continue the apology tour, cool. He'll just need to understand that some of us are, uh, just a bit skeptical.

everyone of the migrants crossing the border is going to need a bed, tv, clothing and all the other shit to live.
is it any wonder the corporations are backing the democraps?

in case you missed it

For several years the Chinese were printing monopoly money at a rate twice that of the fed. Trump amplified their money manipulation with the trade war. It looks like they killed two birds with one stone. With the aid of the communists they shed Trump and fucked up our financial system.
in case you missed it

everyone of the migrants crossing the border is going to need a bed, tv, clothing and all the other shit to live.
is it any wonder the corporations are backing the democraps?

Government contracts have proven to be very lucrative for some entrepreneurial minded individuals.

These effers have forgotten who the servants are. “Our privileges” he says. I am a free person they do not grant my rights. We empower them, they seem to have forgotten that.

I guess they figure they can just do as they please since our votes are meaningless.

And Fauci said masks may be permanent.

These effers have forgotten who the servants are. “Our privileges” he says. I am a free person they do not grant my rights. We empower them, they seem to have forgotten that.

I guess they figure they can just do as they please since our votes are meaningless.

The first ten amendments to the Constitution was not a list of privileges.

Good old Emerald is involved. Should have known. As far as I can tell, Plato never actually said anything in any dialogue, or in his own voice, except for some highly disputed letters.

For those not familiar with the area - to the left of this shot (technically southwest corner) is the new Toyota/Lexus plant...This county claims to be a "2A Sanctuary County".
but the sheriff or police chief of plano marched with the blm protestors.

For those not familiar with the area - to the left of this shot (technically southwest corner) is the new Toyota/Lexus plant...This county claims to be a "2A Sanctuary County".

Those idiotic Plano "police" need to turn in their badges and go home in shame.
The stupid cop was practically assisting the BLM thugs.
I guess we know even in supposedly "conservative" places, the police have picked the side of anarchy and communism.

I guess it's time to get ready to do what it takes to ensure your right to get home safely, (I mean that's what the police claim right?)

Reactions: Doc68

This country gets closer and closer to Nazi Germany each and every day. Though instead of Heil, I think it's ZZZZ Xiden (he looks like he mouth breathes 98% of the time).

It is too bad that it’s not a free fire zone.