• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

HOW IT STARTED "under" TRUMP:

1620872892328.png

HOW IT IS TODAY with BIDEN/KAMALA:

1.) Enacted an INDIAN Ban -

2.) Continues BORDER WALL Construction

3.) CONTINUES if not INCREASES FAMILY SEPARATION and/or NO EFFORT TO MEANINGFULLY UNIFY

Once the MSM uses her for all that she's worth, they will kick her to the cutb and start hawking for the next Demwit to replace her.
the MSM is having kittens over this right now. they are apoplectic about it. i thought the MSNBC chick was going to cry on air.

Reactions: 10ring'r

French military pilot tied up on firing range during bombing as hazing prank​

A French pilot has filed a legal complaint after being subjected to a hazing ritual in which he was tied to a target and had fighter jets open fire around him, his lawyer has said.

The young man had just been posted to an airbase in the south of the island of Corsica in March 2019 when he was grabbed by colleagues and tied up with adhesive tape, his lawyer said, confirming details first published in La Provence newspaper.

After having a bag put over his head, the recruit in his 30s was transported to a live-fire target range, tied to a target, and then heard fighter jets open fire and drop munitions around him for 20 minutes, the newspaper reported.

WCTD2MCICVI5BJXXN2SFIPYNIE.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
Marcus Tullius Cicero
giphy.gif

1620942127013.png

Funding: This work was jointly funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (81290341, 31621061) to ZLS, China Mega-Project for Infectious Disease (2014ZX10004001-003) to ZLS, Scientific and technological basis special project (2013FY113500) to YZZ and ZLS from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (XDPB0301) to ZLS, the National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964), the USAID Emerging Pandemic Threats (EPT) PREDICT program to PD and ZLS, CAS Pioneer Hundred Talents Program to JC, NRF-CRP grant (NRF-CRP10-2012-05) to LFW and WIV “One-Three-Five” Strategic Program (WIV-135-TP1) to JC and ZLS. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.

If Trump's comments today about Chip Roy don't tell you who he is, what he cares about, and how little conservatism actually means to him, nothing will get it through your skull.

If Trump's comments today about Chip Roy don't tell you who he is, what he cares about, and how little conservatism actually means to him, nothing will get it through your skull.
Roy was one of seven Republicans who did not support their colleagues' efforts to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021.

Roy was one of seven Republicans who did not support their colleagues' efforts to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021.
And for very good, and well thought out, reasons. Roy is probably the best conservative in the house, and cares more about the Constitution than anybody else in there. But you make my point, Trump is about Trump, not about anything else, certainly not about conservatism. It also, of course, shows that what Cheney's allies are saying is true -- the line in the sand for Republicans now is whether they will dispute the election. Good grief.

And for very good, and well thought out, reasons. Roy is probably the best conservative in the house, and cares more about the Constitution than anybody else in there. But you make my point, Trump is about Trump, not about anything else, certainly not about conservatism. It also, of course, shows that what Cheney's allies are saying is true -- the line in the sand for Republicans now is whether they will dispute the election. Good grief.
you think all this shit going down now would be happening if they didn't cheat and install xiden?
trump knows the people are suffering.
he could go back to golfing with his family and friends.
i wouldn't blame him if he heard the shit talking from assholes.

Reactions: gigamortis
you think all this shit going down now would be happening if they didn't cheat and install xiden?
trump knows the people are suffering.
he could go back to golfing with his family and friends.
i wouldn't blame him if he heard the shit talking from assholes.
I think what matters right now is to have the best, most competent, most conservative people in important positions. I don't think it is time for paying back political favors or relitigating perceived grudges, which is why Cheney obviously had to go. Let the recount in AZ play out, but have the best leadership team possible, exactly because of what is going down right now with Biden and his crew. Look, it is the same argument I made about Georgia. Fight the fights you can win, not the ones you are bound to lose. It's basic strategy. I thought Stefanik would be better than Cheney, because Cheney can't keep her mouth shut. But Roy is better than Stefanik because he is a bigger, more conservative thinker.

I think what matters right now is to have the best, most competent, most conservative people in important positions. I don't think it is time for paying back political favors or relitigating perceived grudges, which is why Cheney obviously had to go. Let the recount in AZ play out, but have the best leadership team possible, exactly because of what is going down right now with Biden and his crew. Look, it is the same argument I made about Georgia. Fight the fights you can win, not the ones you are bound to lose. It's basic strategy. I thought Stefanik would be better than Cheney, because Cheney can't keep her mouth shut. But Roy is better than Stefanik because he is a bigger, more conservative thinker.
he will still be there to do his job, but when the results of the AZ audit come out exposing massive fraud, we need somebody that isn't going to say there was nothing we could have done and biden won anyway because "we" certified the election and biden was sworn into office.