• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

AydCUZTO.png

I learned yesterday that an investment group, Blackrock Inc, has been buying up American houses as soon as they hit the market, and overpaying by 20-50% of the home values, then converting the houses to rental properties. Everyone was debating the wealth redistribution practices and the move towards making middle class Americans permanent renters instead of home owners, but I did not see anyone asking, who owns Blackrock Inc?

I did a bit of digging and one of the top shareholders in Blackrock Inc is a holdings company named Temasek Holdings, who lists it's Key People as: Lim Boon Heng, (Chairman), Cheng Wai Keung, (Deputy Chairman), Ho Ching, (Exec. Director & CEO)

Researching Temasek, I found that it's primary shareholder is Alibaba. So there you have it.

There are so many people in jail being refused bail, I don't see how they can refuse release of that info...
I'm sure they are claiming "national security" reasons... ffs.

Reactions: Xshot
But, Etute's attorney, Jimmy Turk, appeared to defend the football player's alleged actions ... saying in court, "Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not."

I learned yesterday that an investment group, Blackrock Inc, has been buying up American houses as soon as they hit the market, and overpaying by 20-50% of the home values, then converting the houses to rental properties. Everyone was debating the wealth redistribution practices and the move towards making middle class Americans permanent renters instead of home owners, but I did not see anyone asking, who owns Blackrock Inc?

I did a bit of digging and one of the top shareholders in Blackrock Inc is a holdings company named Temasek Holdings, who lists it's Key People as: Lim Boon Heng, (Chairman), Cheng Wai Keung, (Deputy Chairman), Ho Ching, (Exec. Director & CEO)

Researching Temasek, I found that it's primary shareholder is Alibaba. So there you have it.
I believe this is happening all over the USA. Houses here go in 2-3 hours!!!!! For about 20% over asking!!!

But, Etute's attorney, Jimmy Turk, appeared to defend the football player's alleged actions ... saying in court, "Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not."

Inquiring minds want to know why it was only on the second date the guy figured out it was another old guy not some younger girl?
You would think the first time they had sex he might have gotten a clue somewhere along the way.

• Wow
Reactions: Howland
Inquiring minds want to know why it was only on the second date the guy figured out it was another old guy not some younger girl?
You would think the first time they had sex he might have gotten a clue somewhere along the way.
he only got a beej

Got the scum.

METH MUCH? Or maybe that's the look he got when he realized his cellmate Bubba likes virgin sphincter.

View attachment 7643615

View attachment 7643616
Actually that looks like he has exophthalmos from untreated thyroid issues to me...

I was in Hungary, August 2018. The people are extremely friendly, the exchange rate was awesome and they have a culture of patriotism, the likes I haven't seen, since our bicentennial. Also, they hate, hate, hate communism and islam.
I was there in may/june of 2019.

I had to take patients to the hospital in Sentzes there.

So true. People are so friendly and giving. My interpreter bought me dinner after I had turned it down 10 times.

And yes, the exchange rate is great.

Plus Bombas were awesome, their version of a redbull/monster.

Doc

Reactions: Bender and BLEE
Simple solution: Ban Spacebook for the greater good of all....

not to mention the censorship of Conservatives , fantasy fact checkers, algorithms... need I go on?

I agree but how would that be done? I'd sign up to help destroy FB and those who have anything to do with the operations of FB.

• Love
Reactions: DIBBS
Rainier Arms has it for $405/1000 for those who don't need 80,000 rounds. It says it's in stock. As a matter of fact, many web pages show it as being in stock. YMMV

Reactions: Charger442
Rainier Arms has it for $405/1000 for those who don't need 80,000 rounds. It says it's in stock. As a matter of fact, many web pages show it as being in stock. YMMV

Never shot Igman. Still way high in $$ but actually much better than 700 earlier this year. But now we're down to 80K and not 87K ? What's 7000 between friends :) :).